TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense.

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense.

Yes I also agree with the others 14 days would help keep the game world more lively and competitive.

Then again how do we resolve the issue of fellow managers going on holidays longer than 14 days?

You can set your account to holiday mode.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense. To match Allan's analysis and make up for some inactivity on this forum in recent days, I bring you the underachievers of the

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense. Before the start of the second half of the season, I thought it would be a good idea to set up a mid-term synopsis of the div

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense. TOP OVERACHIEVERS SO FAR So far this season, some clubs have absolutely impressed the world. Division 3 Overachiev

What is everyone's thoughts on setting the rule for how often a manger should log in? I was thinking every 14 days or is that too harsh? Other options are 21 or SM default' date=' which I assume is 28 days.[/center']

14 days is preferred for me; however, like others, the issue of holidays have to be addressed

Mansfield Town Signings:

In:

FRIMPONG, Emmanuel

PAUL, Herbert

SERVIO, Gaspar

VAN DER HART, Mickey

PANTIĆ, Danilo

YEBOAH, Kwame

PONCE, Ezequiel

ACOSTA, Luciano

NGOO, Michael

Bids Accepted:

MARKKANEN, Eero

KOWNACKI, Dawid

Nobody over the age of 22 signed. 8.3m in transfers.

No outs yet - still haven't really looked at my squad, but there will soon be plenty.

Thrashed in a friendly v Charlton, (side auto picked).

Defenders and loan signings are next on the list.

Hull City AFC - Division 4

Hull-City-Tigers-008.jpg

Star players:

16383.png

Toni Kroos

Signed from Bayern Munich. One of the world's finest midfield maestros' date=' will look to supply our frontline and control games.

[img']http://cache.images.globalsportsmedia.com/soccer/players/150x150/4117.png[/img]

Alexis Sanchez

Brilliant striker from Barca, will finish top scorer this season

4579.png

Pepe

From Real Madrid, notorious for his on-pitch antics but will no doubt solidify the Tigers' defence. Unlikely to get along with Sanchez who came from Madrid's catalan rivals.

Youngsters:

145430.pngsaul_niguez_esclapez_26103.jpg213637.png

Carvajal, Saúl Ñíguez and Goretzka

All three promising youngsters will get valuable gametime at Hull City.

UP THE TIGERSUTT

Was bored so updated my first post :)

Hull City AFC - Division 4

Hull-City-Tigers-008.jpg

Star players:

16383.png

Toni Kroos

Signed from Bayern Munich. One of the world's finest midfield maestros' date=' will look to supply our frontline and control games.

[img']http://cache.images.globalsportsmedia.com/soccer/players/150x150/4117.png[/img]

Alexis Sanchez

Brilliant striker from Barca, will finish top scorer this season

4579.png

Pepe

From Real Madrid, notorious for his on-pitch antics but will no doubt solidify the Tigers' defence. Unlikely to get along with Sanchez who came from Madrid's catalan rivals.

Youngsters:

145430.pngsaul_niguez_esclapez_26103.jpg213637.png

Carvajal, Saúl Ñíguez and Goretzka

All three promising youngsters will get valuable gametime at Hull City.

UP THE TIGERS

UTT

Amazing signings mate well done - could be a long season for my PNE team :eek:

Amazing signings mate well done - could be a long season for my PNE team :eek:

I was just thinking the same. Looking at over 100m worth of signings there.

Mansfield town might be pulling out the 9-0-0 formation a few times this season....

WBA have announced their second marquee signing of the season.

* Cue the drum roll ... *

250021636.jpg

Considered as one of the most exciting youngsters in Europe, his attacking talents can be deployed in any AM-position, making him a possible threat from any side. With an eye for the extraordinary, expect no less from WBA this season!

This will probably conclude what has been a extensive and successful shopping spree, with most of the "refreshments" likely to be in for the long term. The squad now has a very youthful feel to it, with most key players not being above the tender age of 22. Here is a small recapitulation.

Paul-Pogba.jpg

Paul Pogba, also known as Paul the Octopus, will quite literally be pulling all the strings in the midfield for WBA. The midfield maestro is considered to already be one of the very best in Europe at a very young age, and looks to be WBA's first long-term investment. (Now joined by James Rodriguez).

Mateo-Kovacic-Inter.jpg

Another youngster who is possibly in for the long stay, Kovacic has the qualities to be a world beater too. Comfortable in every CM-position, he'll be steering the team next to his former Serie A buddy.

The other, more notable "youngsters" joining will be Emre Can from Leverkusen, Sime Vrsaljko from Genoa, Erik Durm from Dortmund and Domenico Berardi from Juventus. These players are also determined to prove their worth and be in the manager's long-term plane. I guess only time can tell now.

Shrewsbury Town's First Signing

We are happy to announce our first transfer that is the Serbian Mildlefielder from Dortmund

Milos Jojic, 22 years old, rated 85

250007255.jpg

Value: 8.5

Other Accepted Bids:

ZeusDE LA PAZ

Ylli SALLAHI

Kenny TETE

Jordan IKOKO

Léo PEREIRA

Marco BENASSI

Lucas TORRÓ

Unai LÓPEZ

Matos RYDER

Ante ĆORIĆ

Endoğan ADILI

Ferreira VALDÍVIA

Ivan ŠAPONJIĆ

Oswal ÁLVAREZ

On the way:

Jordi MASIP

Birmingham City Confirmed Signings:

Morgan De Sanctis GK

Claudio Pizzaro

Rodrigo Palacio

Luca Toni

Andrey Arshavin

Park Chu Young

Adrian Lopez

Daniel Van Buyten

Rodrigo Taddei

Fernandez Nacho

Martin Cacares

Oliver Kirch

Antoliy Tymoschuk

and the exciting youngster Juan Roman

as well as a retained youngster' date=' Tom Adeyemi

A lot of oldies in here, but the team seems almost ready to start the season.[/quote']

the team of the oldies

Stockport County would like to welcome in their newest signing.

pribram_masek_dominik_2012.jpg

Dominik Masek

The young Czech striker has impressed at Hamburger SV, playing well for both the second team and U19 team. As well as representing his country at U19 level.

This looks like being the last permanent addition to Stockport County. Apart from players that are on the fringes of the squad being sold on, loan signings will be the only transfer activity at Edgeley Park now.

It's been an incredibly tough transfer window for the club, having to find a completely new team. Many targets fell through, choosing not play for Stockport or choosing different clubs to sign for. Unfortunately with the limited funds at the club we were not in a position to compete with other teams for players signatures.

Time will tell how well the scouting network has done. Roll on Sunday and the start of a new season.

Port Vale are more or less done with their transfers. Just another 2-3 players going to come in. A lot of oldies have come in but there are a few youngsters as well.

Signings

Ivica Olic

Nicolas Anelka

Diego Lugano

Andujar Coke

Erik Moran

Zoltan Gera

Giorgos Karagounis

David Pizzaro

Marco Storari

Ivan Markovic

Nemanja Antonov