TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense.

Benjo_Benjo

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense.

I don't understand any of your points here mate. If an unmanaged side spends all their cash' date=' then they can recoup it again fairly easily if selling is made easier. That's the point I'm making. And unmanaged sides are not going to offer big money for low rated players, so unless there are several huge rating reductions I don't see how that scenario can arise.

[/quote']

If selling is made easier in the way you're suggesting? I don't think so.

No one will want those sides mate. And no external forumer will want to enter the setup with a tampered side.

Yes, umanaged sides will offer big money for low rated players depending on how highly your chairman values them. For example, Diouf would go for much less if man utd was selling him.

It's only unfair if they can't sell them easily' date=' surely? How is that scenario different to the one I find myself in? It's okay for me to come in and be hamstrung for a few months, but not someone else managing a team with much greater resources?[/quote']

They won't have much greater resources because they'll be out of cash. Also, selling a higher rated player to them, will make the CV of all the other players of that position in that team, fall.

Example: Swansea have Drogba valued at 6 mil. You sell Benteke to Swansea. Drogba's value will drop.

Can't agree with that as a basis for the rule niki, but I've said my piece already so we'll have to agree to disagree! :D Anyway the bottom line is this is a good, interesting setup and I'll be around for the long haul - I want to build LTFC up from scratch.

Season preview for Luton will follow fairly shortly.

My apologies to the group for the rule break. For some reason I cannot seem to keep that one in my mind. It seems to me that the easiest thing for me to do is resign from the world because I simply do not want to put Benjo in the position of having to deal with it.

Enjoy the next season guys, best of luck and once again my apologies to you all.

Matthew Webb (matt72 Forums) earned a draw with Fulham against Peterborough United.

Fulham dominated much of the play against Peterborough United but could only manage a 2 - 2 draw in their Division 2 fixture.

García scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Jorginho was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Not how I planned it. Should be turning over such teams.

Fix the bloody match engine' date=' SM!

I dominated in every single relevant category.

Total shots

24/8: more for me

Shots on target:

16/6: more for me

I lost 4-1!!! :eek:

You can't make this stuff up. :o[/quote']

What about corners? It seems to me that is the most relevant category as in 8 or 9 games out of 10 the teams with most corners wins the games...

What about corners? It seems to me that is the most relevant category as in 8 or 9 games out of 10 the teams with most corners wins the games...

I had 4 corners, they had 2.

But the number of shots usually reflects the offensive flow of both teams. Plus, their goalie had a 9 and mine (Neuer) had a 5... :confused: That's gotta mean sth, right? :o

Crewe Alexandra start their rebuilding for this season with the signings of Paolo de Ceglie, Slobodan Medojevic, Daniel Opare, Steven Zuber, and Slobodan Rajkovic. We also are on the verge of obtaining 4 other experienced players that will contribute to our promotion challenge this season. To fund these transfers, unfortunately many youngsters had to leave, most notably Dino Arslangic, Nico Schulz, Jorge Burgui, Silvan Widmer (who will rise to at least 85 at Winter probably - bad move in my part

:( ), Jose Gimenez, and Joao Mario. (who rose to 85 immediately after he left! :( )

Also joining (but only by loan) are Harry Kane, and Eric Dier from Tottenham Hotspur. Thanks to their manager Jamie for the help.

EDIT: The club is proud to announce that Javi Fuego and Ruben Amorim will be joining the squad pending a medical.

What a start to the season. Ji was sent off on the 23rd minute of our first game! :mad::mad: The Manager was furious and immediately accepted a bid for him! :D

The offer for Dong-Won JI of Exeter City from Dortmund has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

David Moyes was unable to prevent a Manchester United defeat to Southampton.

Manchester United slumped to a 3 - 1 defeat to Southampton in their Division 1 fixture.

Young was on the scoresheet for his side.

Of all my players.. Ronaldo, Muller, Di Maria, Alonso, Alaba..

Only Young scores?

And 3-1? Are you serious SM?

Of all my players.. Ronaldo' date=' Muller, Di Maria, Alonso, Alaba..

Only Young scores?

And 3-1? Are you serious SM?[/quote']

Bad week for the Man Utd fans. We lose in Real Life & this GW . :mad::mad:

Of all my players.. Ronaldo' date=' Muller, Di Maria, Alonso, Alaba..

Only Young scores?

And 3-1? Are you serious SM?[/quote']

Life Lesson #20:

When managing Manchester United at any time, do not name yourself David Moyes,

Haha' date=' must spread some around before giving it to you again

EDIT:

[img']http://www.101greatgoals.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/MoyesVG.png[/img]

Yet the players are playing better in my opinion.

Besides, how in the world are you losing Moyesy without Suicidal Smalling, and Vulnerable Valencia? In game

Besides' date=' how in the world are you losing Moyesy without Suicidal Smalling, and Vulnerable Valencia? In game [/font']

I still have Ashley "Olympic Diver" Young in the side, dragging the morale down

I'm sure the "Van Gaal Out" posters will be up soon haha

After the 1st 3 PL matches' date=' there were already muppets on Facebook or Twitter wanting him out. :o

I still have Ashley "Olympic Diver" Young in the side, dragging the morale down

Why doesn't he represent Britain in the Olympics? :confused:

I'd like to see someone dive better than Young. :D

Besides' date=' how in the world are you losing Moyesy without Suicidal Smalling, and Vulnerable Valencia? In game [/font']

Do agree with you . The team is definitely playing better. Strong going forward, but very vulnerable at the back.. :P

[back to GW]

This season Exeter City strengthen their back line with few new experience players :

MCAULEY, Gareth

FIGUEROA, Maynor

RANGEL, Ángel

Our main aim is to qualify for the playoffs :P:p:p