TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense.

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense.

Plymouth would like to unveil their new signings for the season:

Tomas Vacklik: Impressed me for Basel and hopeful he will do quite well in the division this season.

Ashley Williams

Tiago Ilori (loan)

Sebastian Kehl: Bargain too good to turn down

Geoffrey Kondogbia

Andreas Samaris

Oleg Shatov

Jonjo Shelvey

Nabil Bentaleb (loan)

Machin Vitolo

Michu

Dimitar Berbatov

Jordan Ibe (loan)

All in all very happy with the business done at the club. We are still extremely light in defense but I think we will be contenders this season despite a horrific start to the league campaign.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense. To match Allan's analysis and make up for some inactivity on this forum in recent days, I bring you the underachievers of the

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense. Before the start of the second half of the season, I thought it would be a good idea to set up a mid-term synopsis of the div

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense. TOP OVERACHIEVERS SO FAR So far this season, some clubs have absolutely impressed the world. Division 3 Overachiev

A new era at White Hart Lane got under way with a decent 2-0 win against Ipswich, although the performance wasn't the best it's the win that matters at the moment. Once all the new arrivals are in and have played a few games together then I can worry about performances.

Speaking of new arrivals, Tottenham would like to welcome in:-

Leonardo Bonucci

LeonardoBonucci.png

Alex Sandro

alexSandro_02.png

Mario Gotze

Ger20.jpg

Jorge Koke

koke-ficha.png?1365581854

More still to follow in the coming day's.

Also joining (but only by loan) are Harry Kane' date=' and Eric Dier from Tottenham Hotspur. Thanks to their manager Jamie for the help.[/font']

No problem, happy to help out. I got help from bigger clubs when I was the Stockport manager so I am more than happy to help out anyone else now I have a bigger team.

Luton Town - The 13 Pioneers

Given the perilous financial state of Luton Town when I took the reins, I have to say I am absolutely thrilled with the level of youth player I've been able to acquire in the past few weeks. As financial forensic investigations and police enquiries continue to be carried out in relation to the previous regime's monetary affairs (in particular alleged irregular, off-the-books payments to the agents of V.Valdes, J.Chester, A.Kokorin and M.Diouf) it is vital that we focus on the football, and build a viable squad for the future. So after some extensive wheeling and dealing, here are the new lads who will herald the dawn of a new era at Kenilworth Road

German COCHIS (18 - 73)

My very first signing is a talented attacking player secured from CA Belgrano in Argentina. He will not play in the first team straight away given the other options at hand, but is a big prospect for the future.

Timo KONIGSMANN (17 - 75)

Let's face it, you can't go wrong with German keepers. And we are confident this lad's ability will rise rapidly in the seasons ahead.

Miguel IBARRA (24 - 76)

An unusual signing in that he came from the USA's second tier; nevertheless he has been called up to the US National Team's full squad, and will be in and around the first-team reckoning this season.

Erik JOHANSSON (25 - 82)

Another international, this time a solid Swedish defender signed from Malmo. Cool, calm and depandable - he'll be out rock at the back as we look to play a defensive game and shut out the opposition.

Jonathan RODRIGUEZ (21 - 83)

The undisputed pick of the bunch - an absolute star in the making (and some have even called him the new Luis Suarez). Picked from Penarol and a full Uruguay international, there are high hopes for this kid who will go straight into the first team and lead our attack. The only question might be how long we can keep this guy.

Roberto PEREYRA (23 - 88)

Pereyra was secured from Udinese in a swpa that saw out of favour Mame Diouf go the other way. Rumours abound however that the Argentina is already unhappy in England, and may look to engineer a move in the not too distant future.

Silveira "Cleitinho" CLAYTON (19 - 78)

Samba kid who was starring for Figueirense in his homeland before being tempted to make the switch to England. He will see Luton as a gateway to the lucrative Premier League, and should see plenty of first team action this year.

Jack HARPER (18 - 75)

Scotland's brightest young hope alongside Ryan Gauld, who came through the Real Madrid setup. Made the move in search of first team football - a goalscoring wide player who will inject a touch of class into the side.

Charlie TELFER (19 - 73)

Cultured ex-Rangers midfielder who was plucked from Dundee United. A big future in the game.

Lewis BAKER (19 - 76)

Attacking midfielder tempted to ditch Chelsea's youth academy and join Luton in search of better first team opportunities.

Marvin FRIEDRICH (18 - 76)

Friedrich is a highly rated central defender, graduating from the acclaimed FC Schalke youth academy. He came to Luton for first team football and will learn his trade alongside Johansson at the back.

Saied EZATOLAHI (18 - 76)

An Iranian lad already on the fringes of his National Team. A tall, commanding presence in midfield who will provide a different option and a physical threat.

Marvin DIOP (22 - 70)

Plucked from the French Ligue 2, little is known of Marvin but it is hoped that his talents can be developed for the future.

A scrappy 2-1 win for Liverpool to begin. Suarez being Suarez off so a good hard thought win.

Sidney Sam has signed as back up and hopefully 3 or 4 more maybe by next weeks end. Then if we do things right some more may be up for loan. Our new team takes shape like this at full strength at the minute though:

Mingolet

Luiz. Godin. Can

Gerard

Sterling. Henderson. Vidal Griezmann

Suarez. Sturridge

Respuesta: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense.

This is the new Rotherdham!

POR:

FABIANO, Freitas 87

HASSEN, Mouez 77

GOLLINI, Pierluigi 75

DEF:

OTAMENDI, Nicolás 89

KNOCHE, Robin 87

AYHAN, Kaan 82

ALBORNOZ, Miiko 83

GAYA, Josè Luis 82

GIESSELMANN, Niko 76

GREGOR, Pascal 75

MID:

RUDY, Sebastian 88

SORIANO, Roberto 85

RADOJA, Nemanja 83

WALTER, Rémi 75

ÖZTUNALI, Levin 80

MKHITARYAN, Henrik 91

VIDAL, Aleix 86

HOFMANN, Jonas 86

CHERYSHEV, Denis 85

VÍETTO, Luciano 85

ADAMA, Traoré 83

FOKET, Thomas 80

EL GHAZI, Anwar 80

BOSCHILIA, Gabriel 78

KEÏTA, Naby 78

ATK:

ALCÁCER, Paco 87

POHJANPALO, Joel 80

SUCCESS, Isaac 76

Re: Respuesta: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense.

This is the new Rotherdham!

POR:

FABIANO' date=' Freitas 87

HASSEN, Mouez 77

GOLLINI, Pierluigi 75

DEF:

OTAMENDI, Nicolás 89

KNOCHE, Robin 87

AYHAN, Kaan 82

ALBORNOZ, Miiko 83

GAYA, Josè Luis 82

GIESSELMANN, Niko 76

GREGOR, Pascal 75

MID:

RUDY, Sebastian 88

SORIANO, Roberto 85

RADOJA, Nemanja 83

WALTER, Rémi 75

ÖZTUNALI, Levin 80

MKHITARYAN, Henrik 91

VIDAL, Aleix 86

HOFMANN, Jonas 86

CHERYSHEV, Denis 85

VÍETTO, Luciano 85

ADAMA, Traoré 83

FOKET, Thomas 80

EL GHAZI, Anwar 80

BOSCHILIA, Gabriel 78

KEÏTA, Naby 78

ATK:

ALCÁCER, Paco 87

POHJANPALO, Joel 80

SUCCESS, Isaac 76[/quote']

Nice mix of ratings and youth

KJ KJ was unable to prevent a Exeter City defeat to fierce rivals Bristol Rovers.

Exeter City lost 4 - 2 to Bristol Rovers in a thrilling Division 4 encounter.

Zaha scored both of the goals for Exeter City and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Winless after 2 games. Bad start to the new season. We have to start winning :eek:

recent additions to our frontline, Carlos Vela and Farfan have been looking good so far. The manager has been trying to improve the defense, since the retirement of van buyten left a gap in skill and experience.

Birmingham City just missed out on the playoffs last season, and are one of the favourites to be promoted this time around, but, they need to stop leaking goals !!!

A tight loss score line wise to Utd and losing out on both of my transfer targets has made the week pretty lousy for Spurs. Still a 2-1 loss against a team packed full of 94/95 rated players isn't the end of the world.

Man City up next and would like a win but will take a draw with how my team is at the moment.

4-0 win for Liverpool is a good result added to with the good news off beating Spurs to the signing of:

Matuidi3.jpg

Gutted lol.

A tight loss score line wise to Utd and losing out on both of my transfer targets has made the week pretty lousy for Spurs. Still a 2-1 loss against a team packed full of 94/95 rated players isn't the end of the world.

Man City up next and would like a win but will take a draw with how my team is at the moment.

Gutted lol.

Well at least you got Pjanic :P

Matthew Webb (matt72 Forums) steered Fulham to victory against Sheffield United.

Fulham outclassed Sheffield United and beat them 4 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Piszczek scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Arnold and Tévez were also amongst the goalscorers.

" wins and a draw from the opening three games and as expected the three managed sides are already sitting in the top 3 spots.

I envisage quite a battle ahead.

Delight for PNE....over a much stronger Wigan team....

Michael Hudson steered Preston North End to victory against fierce rivals Wigan Athletic in the Lancashire Derby.

Preston North End beat Wigan Athletic 2 - 1 in their Division 4 fixture.

Romero scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Robinho was also on the scoresheet for his side.