TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense. To match Allan's analysis and make up for some inactivity on this forum in recent days, I bring you the underachievers of the

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense. Before the start of the second half of the season, I thought it would be a good idea to set up a mid-term synopsis of the div

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense. TOP OVERACHIEVERS SO FAR So far this season, some clubs have absolutely impressed the world. Division 3 Overachiev

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense.

Don't really know why I doubted myself in all honesty.It is a long old season but I would be surprised if I don't finish in the play-offs at worst.

Yeah' date=' well done mate..no ME error here :(

Nil pwa...I shoulda twist :P

Edit:

Ó.PLANO +2 -> 82

Respuesta: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense.

Reviews in Rotherdam united:

Daniel ALESSI 70 to 74

Luis FERNÁNDEZ 76 to 82

Sánchez SAMU 80 to 84

Rúben VEZO 80 to 83

Joseba ZALDUA 80 to 83

Javier AQUINO 85 to 87

Machín VITOLO 87 to 88 ( only+1 :( )

Aritz ADÚRIZ 88 to 89! :D

150px-Burnley_FC_badge_2010.gif

Benjo sets his sights on 3 out of 3 wins!

After back to back wins for the Burnley Samba Boys, they host Der Kaiser's Bolton Wanderers tomorrow evening who currently lie in 9th place in Division 3.

After losing their opening game of the season, Bolton will be hoping to keep the momentum going following their midweek away win over Stoke City.

Hosts Burnley, have now picked up maximum points from their first 2 games and with the likes of Jo (3 goals in 2 games) and Neymar (2 goals in 2 games) in such early season form, manager Benjo will settle for nothing less than 3 points.

Burnley's only injury concern is their defensive midfielder Rodrigo Caio, who continues to recover from concussion picked up during their midweek win against Bradford City

Come on your Clarets!

B)

Crewe Alexandra will face Walsall in a game between 2 sides with 1 win each.

Walsall's star man Kiko will surely look to add to his tally while Crewe's own Alassane Plea will look to improve on his hat-trick in 60 minutes against York City. Expect a close result.

Good to see that all managers are staying active in the set up' date=' regularly signing in.

So, is anybody not looking forward to their match this evening? [/center']

Me :o

Swansea are yet to record their first competitive win of the season, and we're facing Sunderland tonight, which does not help our chances

Good to see that all managers are staying active in the set up' date=' regularly signing in.

So, is anybody not looking forward to their match this evening? [/center']

Me :(

We face Brighton tonight, who have also had a poor start, they're top 3 players are worth more than my entire first 11, and they're 4th top player is worth more than my bench :eek:

So I SAY/PRAY once again...."COME ON MATCH ENGINE" :P

Me :o

Swansea are yet to record their first competitive win of the season' date=' and we're facing Sunderland tonight, which does not help our chances[/quote']

Well somebody's gotta stop them, so let's hope it is you!

Me :(

We face Brighton tonight' date=' who have also had a poor start, they're top 3 players are worth more than my entire first 11, and they're 4th top player is worth more than my bench :eek:

So I SAY/PRAY once again...."COME ON MATCH ENGINE" :P[/quote']

Never a good sign when you need to pray for the SM match engine to be your 12th man! Best of luck with that mate!

Playing another smaller team tonight' date=' another 3 points is vital again. Need to get as many on the board as possible before playing the big sides like Sunderland.

Looking forward to a good game and a good result, hopefully![/quote']

It's the smaller teams that you want to be afraid of............I always tend to take them lightly (i.e. rest players and fiddle about with in game changes) and it always ends up bitting me in the ass!

:(

It's the smaller teams that you want to be afraid of............I always tend to take them lightly (i.e. rest players and fiddle about with in game changes) and it always ends up bitting me in the ass!

:(

Well when Burnley play Stockport please feel free to rest your first eleven and play the weakest players you have in a formation that is terrible :D

Well when Burnley play Stockport please feel free to rest your first eleven and play the weakest players you have in a formation that is terrible :D

Has to be said' date=' you've had a great start to the season and have clearly spent your pennies wisely.

Don't think I'll be resting against you that's for sure! Unless of course our team fitness is so bad. :confused:[/center']

Has to be said' date=' you've had a great start to the season and have clearly spent your pennies wisely.

Don't think I'll be resting against you that's for sure! Unless of course our team fitness is so bad. :confused:[/center']

We both have, lets hope it lasts :D

After a tiring opening game draw against Stoke and a fair defeat at the hands of Port Vale on the second match day, Albion have finally recorded their first win of the campaign, beating an impressive Rotherham United by two goals to one.

Talisman Pogba opened the scoring after just three minutes, but WBA failed to keep that momentum on their side as Rotherham kept on testing Scuffet, who was able to keep everything out until the 66th minute.

A nervy 15 minutes followed, with Rotherham having all the momentum on their side to kill the game, but against the run of play, Alex Grimaldo, on his WBA debut smashed in a goal from distance, albeit aided by a slight deflection.

Euphoria for the WBA supporters as their team seals the first three points of the season, and that too away from home.

Next stop? The samba boys.

Well somebody's gotta stop them' date=' so let's hope it is you!

[/center']

joao moutinho ronaldinho steered Swansea City to victory against Sunderland.

Swansea City outclassed Sunderland and beat them 5 - 1 in a thrilling Division 3 encounter.

Robben had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Meyer and Motta were amongst the goalscorers.

:eek: This is certainly not a result I was expecting. Table topping Sunderland have been taken down... and Stockport has taken their place :eek:

Meyer, coming in for the injured Thauvin bagged a brace, and Robben gets the MOTM award despite not getting any assists or goals!

CREWE ALEXANDRA DEFEAT WALSALL

An excellent team effort was what made Crewe Alexandra winners 2-0 against Walsall. Max Clayton was the Man of the Match for his goal and assist, and Philip Hofmann scored a goal also before coming off in the 60th minute. Alberto Cerri assisted Clayton's goal. This is the Crewe's 2nd win in 3 games and puts them in 7th place. Allan Zhang is impressed. "The team effort was amazing and this club has shown they can adapt to new tactics and ideas instantly. We have to continue this momentum for the future."

Crewe Alexandra's next game is against Hull City, a promotion favorite, with their star players Toni Kroos, Alexis Sanchez, and Pepe.

So three games in and 9 points on the board for Stockport County, with the team yet to concede a goal.

Tonight's match saw Stockport beat Leyton Orient 3-0 with goals from Hojbjerg, Zivkovic and Green. A record crowd turned up at Edgeley Park to cheer on their beloved Stockport, news of the good results and display's is travelling fast.

The game was actually much closer than the scoreline suggest's with Stockport having to defend for much of the game, Leyton having almost twice the number of shots to Stockport. For that reason it's understandable that Raffaele Di Gennaro was awarded the man of the match.

:eek: This is certainly not a result I was expecting. Table topping Sunderland have been taken down... and Stockport has taken their place :eek:

Damn straight!