Dudes Help Me Now!!!

Dudes Help Me Now!!!  

1. 1.

• accept
    • reject
    • counter (state what lol)

Re: Dudes Help Me Now!!!

Lyon have made a new offer for Robin VAN PERSIE of £10' date='000,000 plus Karim BENZEMA.

Accept or reject?

I know Benzema is absolutely fantabulous but van Persie aint bad either.

Should I counter 0k+Benzema+BenArfa?

What should i do?[/quote']

Well mate at the end it's your choice as you know. But what I would say is that if you've got someone to take Van Persie's position then yes because he is a good player as you know and the other two are going to rise for sure. I would go for Ben Arfa + Benzema.

i would say send him a pm and say you will do the deal if he sell's you ben arfa for£7-£9million.

Well that could be another possibility if you don't want to sell and you want to get the other players; but that would only happen if the other manager isn't well informed and doesn't know that Ben Arfa and Benzema will be rising soon.

true m8, but you have to try and get what's best for you and seem's as though it's the other guy who want's the player..... plus i don't think many manager's would swap benzema the way he's playing at the moment,there's maybe a chance he will be level with van persie soon so i don't think it's a clever deal to start with.also, would the arsenal chairman even let him swap him considering benzema's rating at the moment?

Guy says he would sell me ben arfa separately for around 9-10m so i decied to sell van persie for 10m and benzema' date=' and use that money for ben arfa.[/quote']

Think that is a good deal and that it will turn out better for you, eventually you will have 2 90+ players there, well done. A good bit of business. :D

Guy says he would sell me ben arfa separately for around 9-10m so i decied to sell van persie for 10m and benzema' date=' and use that money for ben arfa.[/quote']

Great Deal Darsh, So pretty much it's equivalent to Van Persie=Benzema + Ben Arfa.

Van Persie not going any where near 93 so I would take that as good since Benzema to 91 and Ben Arfa to 89.

Great Deal Darsh' date=' So pretty much it's equivalent to Van Persie=Benzema + Ben Arfa.

Van Persie not going any where near 93 so I would take that as good since Benzema to 91 and Ben Arfa to 89.[/quote']

atm, Ben Arfa is on fire!! might even sneak a 90 but I think you are right with your predictions Tom. :D

haha.

thats the thing i guess.. you can never trust every manager; some of them could just be so sly and cheat you...

oh well...

ill see what offer he comes up with next but either way ill try to get ben arfa at least lol

As long as you don't delete the pm's that say he will agree to the deal, I am sure SM will reverse the deal if he cons you into selling him Van Persie and then not releasing his players. I wouldn't worry about that pal, just try and get the deal done :)