Moustapha Bayal Sall

Search for Bayal Sall if looking in the database.

Plays for a very youthful and talented Saint-Etienne squad which has lots of young highly rated players. The squads first 11 average out at about 86/87.

Bayal Sall has played in 12 out of SE's 13 games, 10 as starts and twice as a sub. Only 4 SE players have clocked up more time than him this season as he has clocked up 941minutes. He is 21 years old and currently rated 80. He also played for senegal against mozambique on the 2nd of september (not sure if this was national team or u21/23s.)

Freddy Guarin plays for SE and he has played only 173 minutes and he is rated 86!

Rodolph Douala plays for SE, rated 87 has only played 283minutes.

David Gigliotti rated 87 for SE has only played 198 minutes for the club.

Lasse Nilsson rated 88 for SE has only played 87 minutes!

Surely Bayal Sall (he hasnt scored but he is a DM so dont expect him too) is going to increase to at least 86, maybe 87 when the French ratings are next analysed.

Can be bought from SE for 1.4m, and when his rating changes he will be 22 so he will then be worth somwhere about 5.2m, thats a 3.8m profit!

Re: Moustapha Bayal Sall

Plays for a very youthful and talented Saint-Etienne squad which has lots of young highly rated players. The squads first 11 average out at about 86/87.

Bayal Sall has played in 12 out of SE's 13 games' date=' 10 as starts and twice as a sub. Only 4 SE players have clocked up more time than him this season as he has clocked up 941minutes. He is 21 years old and currently rated 80. He also played for senegal against mozambique on the 2nd of september (not sure if this was national team or u21/23s.)

Freddy Guarin plays for SE and he has played only 173 minutes and he is rated 86!

Surely Bayal Sall (he hasnt scored but he is a DM so dont expect him too) is going to increase to at least 86, maybe 87 when the French ratings are next analysed.

Can be bought from SE for 1.4m, and when his rating changes he will be 22 so he will then be worth somwhere about 5.2m, thats a 3.8m profit![/quote']

when do there rateing changes happen??

looks a great prospect.

thanks for Baya Sall he will be a great signing for my Northampton Town.

lets hope he reaches his 87 mark.

Yes he is very good for little clubs, but also big clubs if you want to keep him for long term as i predict he will become a first 11 senegalese international, not to mention the profit he brings just to sell.

Bayal Sall has played in 12 out of SE's 13 games' date=' 10 as starts and twice as a sub. Only 4 SE players have clocked up more time than him this season as he has clocked up 941minutes. He is 21 years old and currently rated 80. He also played for senegal against mozambique on the 2nd of september (not sure if this was national team or u21/23s.)

Can be bought from SE for 1.4m, and when his rating changes he will be 22 so he will then be worth somwhere about 5.2m, thats a 3.8m profit![/quote']

How come you know so much about talents, you got me so many good players for my weaker clubs as well as a few for my bigger clubs.

Lots of thanks. Cheers. Great find too, forgot to mention earlier.

Have to go now...

TO BUY BAYAL SALL! :P

• 1 month later...

I also benefited from this buy. Thumbs up Luke :)

Another good news is he has been called up by Senegal to play in the African cup . And Inter Milan are sending scouts to watch him as he pleased them with his plays .

The physical powerhouse has been dubbed by some as the “new Marcel Desailly”, a player who played for Inter’s city rivals Milan with distinction in the 1990s.

I advise you to keep him .

• 4 weeks later...

Follow Up Post

This guy isnt currently in the Saint Ettiene starting team.....:(

BUT...............

Thats because he's in Ghana starting every game for Senegal :D

(well on the way home.... he'll be back in the starting XI for SE soon' date=' keep him if you still have him)[/quote']

I saw him play for Senegal. I mainly watched Senegal's matches to see him:D . He is quite good , and scored a goal in the first game.

if he keeps playing well' date=' i feel he will reach 88 next time around.

[b']anyone agree with this??[/b]

i hope he does as i have him in a lot of teams

without a doubt he'll go up again if he continues like he has,like you said 88 at the rate he is progressing as he has had his big rise and the rest will be gradual

Sorry, just googled

''In March 2007 he signed a contract with IK Start but three-months later, having never played a game for the club, he signed for AS Saint-Étienne. Start brought the matter to FIFA and on 3 December 2007 Sall was handed a four-month ban due to start in July 2008 and Saint-Étienne were ordered to pay $150,000 in compensation to the Norwegian club.[1]''

Bit harsh on the bloke, he should go up to 88 for his international experience but he wont decrease because of this

• 1 month later...

so to update this thread with the upcoming french ratings.... i think bayal sall is deserving of a further raise from 86? i'm thinking possible 88 or more...?

24 appearances for st etienne plus another 3 starts in the african nations and a goal to boot, compared to other regular starters in the st etienne squad he is slightly under rated as the other regulars are at 88's and 89's.

thoughts?

so to update this thread with the upcoming french ratings.... i think bayal sall is deserving of a further raise from 86? i'm thinking possible 88 or more...?

24 appearances for st etienne plus another 3 starts in the african nations and a goal to boot' date=' compared to other regular starters in the st etienne squad he is slightly under rated as the other regulars are at 88's and 89's.

thoughts?[/quote']

i think he has a good chance to hit 88, but not higher then that

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just checked on wikipedia for this player, and it turns out that he has a four-month match ban due to start in july 2008, for signing with st-etienne while still on contract with IK Start. that means he will not be able to play for a considerable portion of next season!

Also, portsmouth bid 3M for this player four days ago. would he still have the ban if the transfer is completed? or should we not keep him...

I just checked on wikipedia for this player' date=' and it turns out that he has a four-month match ban due to start in july 2008, for signing with st-etienne while still on contract with IK Start. that means he will not be able to play for a considerable portion of next season!

Also, portsmouth bid 3M for this player four days ago. would he still have the ban if the transfer is completed? or should we not keep him...[/quote']

Umm... That's already been mentioned on the thread mate.

o_0 ohh haha i'm so sorry lol. don't see why portsmouth would want him with the 4 month ban thou :(

I don't know anything about this subject, however what you're saying does sound strange to me. Yes, why would they want him? Maybe because they're looking into the far future? Just a possibility. You'll have to ask an expert mate. Cheers.