Re: GC425 Official Thread

Botafogo FR Appoints ShaneMcG

190px-Botafogo_de_Futebol_e_Regatas_logo.svg.png

Botafogo has appointed Mr Shane McGrory as the clubs new manager. The appointment happened quickly within an hour after the club's officials met McG in his home town in Ireland and within an hour the possible appointment was complete.

-

Taking to the press Mr McG said "Its a very good challenge for me as I have never been in the Brazilian league before. My target will be to take Botofogo to the top of the domestic game and from there sustained Champions League football which they deserve. I urge the fans to get behind us strongly this season."

-

ShaneMcG tonight directly starts his work preparing for the busy transfer market and pre-season friendlies before beginning the league campaign against rivals Vitória in a few weeks time. He urges the fans to get behind the team and to be patient as the team is moulded in the upcoming months.

-

He welcomes ALL PMs regarding squad, many players for exchange just make a BID or PM to discuss....

720px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png

• 1 month later...

Re: GC425 Official Thread

Liverpool Appoints ShaneMcG

GC425

180px-Liverpool_FC.svg.png

New Liverpool Manager Mr Shane McGrory has spoken to the press today for the first time since taking control of the club. Officials moved fast for a progressive young attacking coach, and got their man from a reluctant Botafogo FR board.

-

Taking to the press for the first time Mr McG said "I am sorry to leave Botafogo and the great fans in Brazil but this opportunity was to good to pass up. I look forward to a long and successful era at Anfield. The current economic state of the club is in good shape, and I am confident we can build a squad on top of this. I am looking forward to leading them back to the top table of Europe. My targets include taking the reds to a first ever league title within 3 years. I look forward to my battles with a very competitive domestic league, as well as some exciting exploits in Europe."

-

170px-Luis_Su%C3%A1rez_D%C3%ADaz.jpg

McG has moved quickly to add Luis Suarez would be staying for the considerable future but no more incidents in England could take place. He has the managers full backing and the partnership with Daniel Sturridgewill continue to shine under his management. After the first few weeks together, they are all very happy with the current morale and fitness of the squad. He thinks they lack world class depth in some areas but has a great young squad. He hopes to add some true world class pedigree in the coming months ahead to complement what is at anfield.

-

ShaneMcG promises the fans a great attacking line up with silky football from the new Liverpool under his guidance. He asks the fans to be patient as he moulds his team together in the coming months.

-

He welcomes ALL PMs regarding squad, many players for exchange just make a BID or PM to discuss....

th?id=HN.608051495405424564&pid=15.1&P=0