i need some help, I cant get this player

http://forum.soccermanager.com/images/smilies/confused.gif

:confused:Alright, so Im trying to buy this guy, Paolo Maldini, and the essage said I got him, says the deal was accepte, but then another message comes out, says the deak didnt go through because the manager of my team was unhappy. wat is going on? The game says it might be because Im transferring between two of my own teams and cheating, but Im not. So can anyone help me out? thank you.

Re: i need some help, I cant get this player

yeah I bid like 1,300,000 the first time. And the team accepted it, hes only valued at like 300,000. But then the game stopped the transfer. Then I did a second time with 2 million, again it said the player would come to my team shortly, then it got interrupted, said te chairman of my team didnt like the deal.

The age and value of Maldini is such that the amount you have bid is very, very high, isn't it?

You said first time that it was the manager of your team that was unhappy. If that is actually the case that is a bug as you are the manager and that should never appear.

If it was actually the chairman, as you said was the case the second time, then it will be due to the fact you are offering too much.

Maldini is 39 years old and valued at £257k. Why would you want to pay so much for him? The chairman often acts for the clubs protection as it would be the very bad business.

By the way, he is also not playing much in real life and could well decrease soon, so I would spend your money elsewhere :D

yea it was the chairman not manager, sorry.

so... Im paying too much for him? so If I want to get this guy I would pay closer to the amount hes valued at? ok cool, thx bro. And yeah I have some money laying around, I guess I should probably go for somebody else...

thank you very much man, I appreciate it.