Official SM Fantasy World Cup 2014

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi All Thought I would start a fantasy league for SM on the McDonalds FIFA World Cup Fantasy site. League name: SoccerManager.com League Link: http://en.mcdonalds.fantasy.fifa.com/leagues/14343 Pa

Re: Official SM Fantasy World Cup 2014 Why do u think this thread is here

Re: Official SM Fantasy World Cup 2014

Use the link on the first post while you are logged in and you get to see "Top players of 'SoccerManager.com'". I'm thinking that is the league table although I am not sure.

Shows me to be in 11th position. Not bad.

that's just signup order i believe, mcfantasy is a poor experience this year

the only thing i like about it is live transfers & the fact players can still pick up points even when they lose 20-0 :mad: mcramos mcfarted on my mcburger

ramos getting points galore is like walking into mcdonalds and seeing salad on the menu, doesn't feel right so i wont try it

anyway

I have 68 points from 6 players, with no players from england or italy, some tough decisions to make, i have ZEMMAMOUCHE & DAUDA who can replace the 5 points scored by the greek goalie with manolas and wilkinson scoring 5 & 6 points not certain of remaining in my team either, jrod blind and neymar© will remain tough

Any questions please ask.

Hope to see you all join!

Hey Ash / anybody in here :), do you / guys know if we can change the formation during the round or not? And how it is working, I meant we don't have save button and we can't select which player to go out and what not.

Thanks.

Hey Ash / anybody in here :)' date=' do you / guys know if we can change the formation during the round or not? And how it is working, I meant we don't have save button and we can't select which player to go out and what not.

Thanks.[/quote']

From your squad you must select 11 players to form your starting team. Only starting players will earn points for your team.

Please note that your team and any changes you make will save automatically. There is no save button.

You can change every player in your line-up that has already played during the current round for any other relevant player in your squad that hasn’t already played. You can also change the captain as long as the new captain hasn’t already started to play.

For example if you have placed NEYMAR on Your Pitch and he did not perform as well as you expected after the first match you can replace him with a forward from your bench that hasn’t already played during the current round. You would lose the points from NEYMAR for the round but the new player might get more points.

If you don`t make any changes to your team the current team will continue to score points for you.

Based on that rule,i interpret it we can change formation and player as long as the substitute player hasn't played in the current round

From your squad you must select 11 players to form your starting team. Only starting players will earn points for your team.

Please note that your team and any changes you make will save automatically. There is no save button.

You can change every player in your line-up that has already played during the current round for any other relevant player in your squad that hasn’t already played. You can also change the captain as long as the new captain hasn’t already started to play.

For example if you have placed NEYMAR on Your Pitch and he did not perform as well as you expected after the first match you can replace him with a forward from your bench that hasn’t already played during the current round. You would lose the points from NEYMAR for the round but the new player might get more points.

If you don`t make any changes to your team the current team will continue to score points for you.

Based on that rule' date='i interpret it we can change formation and player as long as the substitute player hasn't played in the current round[/size']

Cheers Goz. But do you already tried changing the formation? We gonna get this message, if you haven't :

Are you sure you want to change the formation? Changing your formation right now could remove players who have already scored points from Your Pitch and result in you losing their points for this round!
So, how can I decide if I want to change that certain player when changing the formation, without the system automatically brings out player that already have points?

Cheers Goz. But do you already tried changing the formation? We gonna get this message' date=' if you haven't :

So, how can I decide if I want to change that certain player when changing the formation, without the system automatically brings out player that already have points?[/quote']

I have tried changing my player,not too sure how we can change formation without replacing players automatically. I guess it's up to you to try it then

I have tried changing my player' date='not too sure how we can change formation without replacing players automatically. I guess it's up to you to try it then[/quote']

I'm actually hoping someone else have tried it. lol

If someone can't shed light on this, I think I'm gonna first removed that certain player that I want to sub out but don't bring anyone in and then directly changed the formation. Hope it's work. :) As it would be stupid if I end up with Kakitani in my lineup instead of Neymar.

Sanchez = 13x2 = 26pts (captain)

R. Rodriguez = 14pts

De Rossi = 7pts

Barkley = 1pt

Pogba = 3pts

Lovren = 2pts

Total= 53pts from 6 players

I put Daley Blind on the bench:mad:

Still have Begovic' date=' Pjanic, Schurrle, Kompany, Coentrao playing[/quote']

I also have R. Rodríguez in my team.

Cuadrado also got 14 points. :)

My captain is yet to play his match.

Pogba got me 3 points, what a waste... may have to replace him with Bentaleb... lucky he didn't get sent off in that game as well... team still looking decent though, Neuer, Muller, Lukaku, Vertonghen, and Lahm still to play.

Question though... Brazil and Mexico play in their 2nd game on the 17th, which is when the first round ends, but play before Russia and Korea play their opener. Since Brazil-Mexico is not listed in the first round, how will they determine the points from that game? Some people might want to change a Brazilian or Mexican player but if they do before Russia-Korea then they lose that player's points for the first round. See my point?

Pogba got me 3 points' date=' what a waste... may have to replace him with Bentaleb... lucky he didn't get sent off in that game as well... team still looking decent though, Neuer, Muller, Lukaku, Vertonghen, and Lahm still to play.

Question though... Brazil and Mexico play in their 2nd game on the 17th, which is when the first round ends, but play before Russia and Korea play their opener. Since Brazil-Mexico is not listed in the first round, how will they determine the points from that game? Some people might want to change a Brazilian or Mexican player but if they do before Russia-Korea then they lose that player's points for the first round. See my point?[/quote']

From the players that featured so far, the one who should have done a lot better (for me) was Aguero. Fortunately, he wasn't my captain for this round.

I'm not capable of answering your question mate, sorry! :(

I don't need to worry about that issue, coz I have no Brazilian and Mexican players in my squad, although I considered getting Marcelo or Neymar.

From the players that featured so far' date=' the one, who should have done a lot better (for me) was Aguero. Fortunately, he wasn't my captain for this round.

I'm not capable of answering your question, mate. :(

I don't need to worry about that issue, coz I have no Brazilian and Mexican players in my squad, although I considered getting Marcelo or Neymar.[/quote']

I was looking to get rid of Dani Alves, but it's not a huge problem, for others it might be.

Well this is odd... My Neymar, who was my captain, had 28 points, but now is reduced to 14? Says I have 60 points after Portugal-Germany, when I clearly have more, even with Neymar not at 28...

I should have 95 points, since Muller, Lahm, and Neuer just finished playing. Hopefully it corrects soon.