Sign in to follow this  
Tanzo_786

Should I sell Eriksen in order to get Costa?

Basically, I have a midfield packed with young talents like Alcantara, Pogba, Verrati and also some older players such as Matuidi and Vidal. However, for my strike position my only players are Cavani, Sturridge and Reus.

Would it be worth selling Eriksen in order to get Diego Costa who is at an unmanaged club at this moment in time?

Or is Eriksen a hot prospect who could possibly reach 92+ and so I should sell someone else? But keep in mind there is not many others I can sell for a lot of money since most of my players are very young prospects with ratings if under 88.

Edit: I've just checked to see I also have Lukaku in the strike position as well as Muniain in the midfield position who I would also be willing to sell.

So should I sell Muniain or Eriksen? Or should I keep both as they will possibly get high ratings in the future?

Re: Should I sell Eriksen in order to get Costa?

Basically' date=' I have a midfield packed with young talents like Alcantara, Pogba, Verrati and also some older players such as Matuidi and Vidal. However, for my strike position my only players are Cavani, Sturridge and Reus.

Would it be worth selling Eriksen in order to get Diego Costa who is at an unmanaged club at this moment in time?

Or is Eriksen a hot prospect who could possibly reach 92+ and so I should sell someone else? But keep in mind there is not many others I can sell for a lot of money since most of my players are very young prospects with ratings if under 88.

Edit: I've just checked to see I also have Lukaku in the strike position as well as Muniain in the midfield position who I would also be willing to sell.

So should I sell Muniain or Eriksen? Or should I keep both as they will possibly get high ratings in the future?[/quote']

Absolutely get Costa. I'd sell Muniain.