Diego Costa for Falcao or Higuain

Veni

Is a good deal to give Diego Costa for Falcao or Higuain ?

if yes for which one ? (i can choose only one of them)

I know that Diego have the potential to be 94 and might +

but Falcao's rating is safe or gonna drop ?

Higuain's rating will raise to +1 ?

Honestly i 'm thinking to give Diego for Falcao but need your option to be more sure :)

Re: Diego Costa for Falcao or Higuain

Definitely between Costa & Falcao as don't think Higuain will rise again especially while at Napoli so would give him a miss.

If I had Costa would hold off the deal to see where Falcao ends up at the end of the summer..... If still at Monaco would keep Costa even though Falcao is for me a much better player.

Honestly i 'm thinking to give Diego for Falcao but need your option to be more sure :)

Keep Diego Costa.

Will be signing for Chelsea this summer and will be Jose Mourinho's main striker. Chelsea will be challenging for major trophies and he can easily get 95 if he can replicate his form at Chelsea and win a few trophies.

Chelsea are extremely consistent in both the Champions League and the League and s Diego Costa is more likley to win trophies compared to Falcao and Higuian.

Falcao is on the way down and there is no telling how much toll his ACL injury has had on ability. He is also unlikely to win a major European trophy at Monaco which is prerequisite for a 95 rating.

Higuian I cant see rising futher than 94 to be honest. I would keep Costa in comparison to Higuian and Falcao.

If you want to get rid of Costa get Lewandowski. Lewandowski is proven and can easily get a 95 at Bayern.

Just read some rumors that said Higuain will join Barcelona (despite official announce from Napoli which reject this move) , and Falcao is on the exit door from Monaco since new manager dont want him for 4-3-3 formation (said doesn't fit).

Sad but Lewandowski is a dream ... i can't get him since Borrusia is manage club and he refuse to give him at any cost.

The only offers i have are Falcao & Higuain ... and i want to give away Diego since he struggle as CF in SM .

So i have to agree to wait the summer's move and hold off the deal before involved in any negotiation about Diego, since he have the potential to win more titles than the others two = better / equal rating .

Thanks Again for the replies.

Just read some rumors that said Higuain will join Barcelona (despite official announce from Napoli which reject this move) ' date=' and Falcao is on the exit door from Monaco since new manager dont want him for 4-3-3 formation (said doesn't fit).

Sad but Lewandowski is a dream ... i can't get him since Borrusia is manage club and he refuse to give him at any cost.

The only offers i have are Falcao & Higuain ... and i want to give away Diego since he struggle as CF in SM .

So i have to agree to wait the summer's move and hold off the deal before involved in any negotiation about Diego, since he have the potential to win more titles than the others two = better / equal rating .

Thanks Again for the replies.[/quote']

I honestly wouldn't sell him on the basis he performs bad for you on the game, I have Diego Costa myself for my Charlton Athletic and he hasnt scored many either :P

General rule of thumb = Higher rating = Better on match engine.

Just keep Costa. He has better prospects and potential than Falcao and Higuian

I honestly wouldn't sell him on the basis he performs bad for you on the game' date=' I have Diego Costa myself for my Charlton Athletic and he hasnt scored many either :P

General rule of thumb = Higher rating = Better on match engine.

Just keep Costa. He has better prospects and potential than Falcao and Higuian[/quote']

Hahaha got it !! ;)

I would wait for a while because Higuain may move to Barcelona. If it happens he would be the best choice. Great player, underrated because of Madrid's period whan he had to share game time with Benzema.

I would wait for a while because Higuain may move to Barcelona. If it happens he would be the best choice. Great player' date=' underrated because of Madrid's period whan he had to share game time with Benzema.[/quote']

yes i post it before, and here is the official answer from Napoli :)

https://twitter.com/sscnapoli/statuses/478286904384040960

yes i post it before' date=' and here is the official answer from Napoli :)

[url']

[/url]

I wouldn't read too much in to the Higuian rumors transferring to Barcelona to be honest.

There was also a similar story about Sergio Aguero when he was Atletico and he ended up going to Manchester City ;)

A striker is the last thing Barcelona need considering the problems they have in defense.

I wouldn't read too much in to the Higuian rumors transferring to Barcelona to be honest.

There was also a similar story about Sergio Aguero when he was Atletico and he ended up going to Manchester City ;)

A striker is the last thing Barcelona need considering the problems they have in defense.

Messi want to bring his friend to Barcelona Aguero - Higuain :P