Brand New.. just a couple questions.

rmkunk

I am really enjoying the set up of this game. I am literally like a hour into trying to figure it out. My biggest question is now that I am in a league, am I building for the future as well or just for this season? I don't understand if I should rebuild for future years or every year starts anew?

All the ages of the players seem correct, so it doesn't look like it advances year to year.. I am just really confused as to what I am getting into.

I will learn through trial by fire with transfer list etc..

Just took over Blackpool.. if I do well enough to go into the next league.. will I?

Just like all new games.. takes a learning curve I guess..

Riferimento: Brand New.. just a couple questions.

I am really enjoying the set up of this game. I am literally like a hour into trying to figure it out. My biggest question is now that I am in a league' date=' am I building for the future as well or just for this season? I don't understand if I should rebuild for future years or every year starts anew?

All the ages of the players seem correct, so it doesn't look like it advances year to year.. I am just really confused as to what I am getting into.

Just took over Blackpool.. if I do well enough to go into the next league.. will I?

Just like all new games.. takes a learning curve I guess..[/quote']

I can't understand all you have written.

You should plan future and you should build your squad step by step, season by season, player by player. You should do transfers to get more and more better players and/or earn a surplus by buying/selling them. You should keep good and interesting prospect players only.

After this I suggest to you to get an eye to the tactic topics to try to find one for your squad.

If you do well in your championship you will be promoted or you'll play promotion games.

Secrets for beginners are planification, increase funds, choose right players every time and choose a good working tactic.

Re: Brand New.. just a couple questions.

I am really enjoying the set up of this game. I am literally like a hour into trying to figure it out. My biggest question is now that I am in a league' date=' am I building for the future as well or just for this season? I don't understand if I should rebuild for future years or every year starts anew?

The players you own & cash balance all carry on to the next season so with those two areas its always good to plan longterm.

Players do not age every season though but when their birthday is in real life. Also they only retire when they do in real life so the database is always the same as those playing.

Re: Brand New.. just a couple questions.

Basically you can build your team indefinitely for as long as you like. The players ages stay the same and always will. The seasons in SM are a lot shorter than those in real life. If you get promoted in 6 months on here, your team will be in the higher division. Players only change rating in accordance to their real life performances; hence why a good football knowledge helps.

Hope that helps :)