Top 5 challenge

I will be creating a new custom gw in the next 7/8 hours,it will consist of top 5 teams from 10 nations Belgium,Brazil,England,France,Germany,Italy,Netherland,Portugal,Russia and Spain,so it will consist of 50 teams

there will be 5 division,2 teams from each nation will be in 1 Division.Budjet:150 million,Smfa monitoring transfers:Yes

anyone interested?teams will be offered after using a random generator to know who control which team,anyoone intested?

Re: Top 5 challenge

I will be creating a new custom gw in the next 7/8 hours' date='it will consist of top 5 teams from 10 nations Belgium,Brazil,England,France,Germany,Italy,Netherland,Portugal,Russia and Spain,so it will consist of 50 teams

there will be 5 division,2 teams from each nation will be in 1 Division.Budjet:150 million,Smfa monitoring transfers:Yes

anyone interested?teams will be offered after using a random generator to know who control which team,anyoone intested?[/quote']

I think you'll struggle to get great numbers for that but I'm interested