Who to swap Xavi for?

CaRlHaNsoN

Well now that Xavi is likely to leave the Nou Camp for a team in a country where keeping 95 is impossible, so who should I trade him for?

I don't have much money (only £12.8m) to add to the deal and I don't have many other players to add (First team is only 16 players). Here's my first team squad:

LLORIS, Hugo

PIQUÉ, Gerard

BONUCCI, Leonardo

EVANS, Jonny

ARBELOA, Álvaro

DE ROSSI, Daniele

JOHNSON, Glen

XAVI, Hernández

MARCHISIO, Claudio

INIESTA, Andrés

VAN DER VAART, Rafael

BALE, Gareth

MESSI, Lionel

HIGUAÍN, Gonzalo

HUNTELAAR, Klaas-Jan

TELLO, Cristian

I want someone who is 93 and likely to keep that and potentially improve, or a 92 that will definitely go up.

I've made a bid for Modric of Xavi+10 million, but I'm not silly enough to expect that to go through.

Re: Who to swap Xavi for?

Well now that Xavi is likely to leave the Nou Camp for a team in a country where keeping 95 is impossible' date=' so who should I trade him for?

I don't have much money (only £12.8m) to add to the deal and I don't have many other players to add (First team is only 16 players). Here's my first team squad:

LLORIS, Hugo

PIQUÉ, Gerard

BONUCCI, Leonardo

EVANS, Jonny

ARBELOA, Álvaro

DE ROSSI, Daniele

JOHNSON, Glen

XAVI, Hernández

MARCHISIO, Claudio

INIESTA, Andrés

VAN DER VAART, Rafael

BALE, Gareth

MESSI, Lionel

HIGUAÍN, Gonzalo

HUNTELAAR, Klaas-Jan

TELLO, Cristian

I want someone who is 93 and likely to keep that and potentially improve, or a 92 that will definitely go up.

I've made a bid for Modric of Xavi+10 million, but I'm not silly enough to expect that to go through.[/quote']

Sorry to tell you but I don't think you'll get anyone for Xavi. If the rumours about him moving to Al Arabi are true, he'll be less than 90 within two years or so. Personally, there isn't a 93 or 92 on SM taht I'd give you for Xavi (not until I found out where he is next year)

Sorry to tell you but I don't think you'll get anyone for Xavi. If the rumours about him moving to Al Arabi are true' date=' he'll be less than 90 within two years or so. Personally, there isn't a 93 or 92 on SM taht I'd give you for Xavi (not until I found out where he is next year)[/quote']

I doubt he will drop 5 in two years. Al Arabi will not be reviewed enough for him to drop so significantly. I see him being 93 at worst by the turn of the year then it is a matter of when Qatar gets reviewed.

As for the question at hand what players do you have at your disposal Carl and what players of any note are external?

I doubt he will drop 5 in two years. Al Arabi will not be reviewed enough for him to drop so significantly. I see him being 93 at worst by the turn of the year then it is a matter of when Qatar gets reviewed.

As for the question at hand what players do you have at your disposal Carl and what players of any note are external?

SM doesn't necessarily follow that pattern. They tend to drop people randomly sometimes. Raul is the perfect example for this. He went from 95 to 90 when he moved to Schalke and then he went from 90 to 86 when he switched over to the Al Saad (both the changes happened within a year)

SM doesn't necessarily follow that pattern. They tend to drop people randomly sometimes. Raul is the perfect example for this. He went from 95 to 90 when he moved to Schalke and then he went from 90 to 86 when he switched over to the Al Saad (both the changes happened within a year)

So on the basis of one example that then sets the precedence for all such rapid declines when players choose to move to a vastly inferior team?

It could be said that two moves in quick succession attributed to Raul's demise as when the database updates his club the chances are they reviewed his rating. I personally feel it is harsh to drop a players rating as soon as he joins a lesser club.

I do agree it will be difficult to sell or part/ex him internally which is why I asked the question regarding internal players at his disposal. Perhaps our advice is falling in deaf ears. :P

So on the basis of one example that then sets the precedence for all such rapid declines when players choose to move to a vastly inferior team?

It could be said that two moves in quick succession attributed to Raul's demise as when the database updates his club the chances are they reviewed his rating. I personally feel it is harsh to drop a players rating as soon as he joins a lesser club.

I do agree it will be difficult to sell or part/ex him internally which is why I asked the question regarding internal players at his disposal. Perhaps our advice is falling in deaf ears. :P

Nesta 94->88 Within a year and a half

Henry 95-> 88 Within 2 years

Keane 92->88 Within a year and a half

I could keep going on but the examples above aren't comparable to Xavi because they went to better clubs and still dropped. Raul's move is the only one that is comparable (Went from Europe to Middle East). In fact, unlike Raul, Xavi will go straight to a team in middle east so if anything the drop will be worse.

Re: Respuesta: Who to swap Xavi for?

I have the same problem' date=' I have had a look on the market and these are the results:

Rakitic

Pjanic

M'Vila

Belhanda

Dzagoev

Gonalons

Sandro

Henderson

Herrera

Fernando

Iturraspe

Dembele

Parejo

Which is the best option?[/quote']

Rakitic by a mile for me.

If you cant get him would try Pjanic or take a little gamble on Herrera.

I gave xavi and wilshire to get busquets, giving xavi alone will be difficult

if you have any prospect players like wilshire that you don't have in your matchday team much offer one of them with xavi to 93 under 28

pjanic herrara rakitic all decent players that i would straight swap for xavi at this stage, I sold xavi for cash in another setup 6 months or so ago

Sorry to tell you but I don't think you'll get anyone for Xavi. If the rumours about him moving to Al Arabi are true' date=' he'll be less than 90 within two years or so. Personally, there isn't a 93 or 92 on SM taht I'd give you for Xavi (not until I found out where he is next year)[/quote']

Which is why I wanna get rid of him ASAP before the rumors turn into a legitimate story.