This game suddenly doesn't like me

Solarized

Not even looking for advice, this is just a rant.

Last season (in a fairly competitive game world, all teams in top 2 divisions managed) I managed to win all 6 competitions available. Now obviously I thought this is the top for me after being in this game for 4 years, I'm not going to ever match that again.

Start of the new season after 7 league games I've lost 5, drawn 1, won 1. I only lost 6 games all last season. :D Included in those defeats are 2 at home 4-0 and 4-1 (my worst ever).

I've already been knocked out the cup by a team ranked way below me at home (I had 4 times as many shots on target).

I'm on a run of 1 win in 8, I've tried to alter tactics/style in the last 3 games. Same results, dominate games and still lose.

Do I go back to the tactic that served me well for years and just hope the game likes me again? (OK I did ask for advice)

Re: This game suddenly doesn't like me

Not even looking for advice' date=' this is just a rant.

Last season (in a fairly competitive game world, all teams in top 2 divisions managed) I managed to win all 6 competitions available. Now obviously I thought this is the top for me after being in this game for 4 years, I'm not going to ever match that again.

Start of the new season after 7 league games I've lost 5, drawn 1, won 1. I only lost 6 games all last season. :D Included in those defeats are 2 at home 4-0 and 4-1 (my worst ever).

I've already been knocked out the cup by a team ranked way below me at home (I had 4 times as many shots on target).

I'm on a run of 1 win in 8, I've tried to alter tactics/style in the last 3 games. Same results, dominate games and still lose.

Do I go back to the tactic that served me well for years and just hope the game likes me again? (OK I did ask for advice)[/quote']

They could have studied your tactics and find proper counters, while the alternatives ones you tried didn't fit the team well.

Try to post your squad (and the tactic which worked well in the past) so it's possible to give you a proper hand.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: This game suddenly doesn't like me

Not even looking for advice' date=' this is just a rant.

Do I go back to the tactic that served me well for years and just hope the game likes me again? (OK I did ask for advice)[/quote']

I'm having the exact same problem right now, and am feeling pretty depressed about it with the effort and TIME I put into this game, when the 19 clubs I manage just about all lose/draw to clubs with vastly inferior players it can ruin my night... I've used 352 for the past couple of years with great GC success but it seems dead now, when I can't beat a team using 78's and I'm using fully fit 90+ players there's something seriously wrong..