Today's games

penjurov

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Cup results are always late

Well that is offensive and extremely racist.

I'm sorry, I'm italian pizza spaghetti mafia :D. It seems obvious that it was joking.

However, another hour has passed. It had never happened something like this. Maybe one match, maybe two. But even on 6 different worlds?

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Cup results are always late

I'm sorry' date=' I'm italian pizza spaghetti mafia :D. It seems obvious that it was joking.

However, another hour has passed. It had never happened something like this. Maybe one match, maybe two. But even on 6 different worlds?[/quote']

Irrelevant whether you were joking it was and still is an offensive post.

If you have a look in the English dictionary and under the letter "T" search for the word "tactless."

Re: Cup results are always late

In my tactics page it shows the next fixture on the 2014-06-24, a SMFA Champions Cup match.

Simple things like these are not suppose to be screwed up and judging from the first post, I wouldn't be surprised if today's matches are delayed, for a longer duration.

Re: Today's games

Still no results for me either though I did get this reply from a SM employee on Twitter: "we're carrying out some behind the scenes work and this may be having a temporary impact on time results come in."

So the new single player game is taking priority it would seem.

Re: Cup results are always late

Still no results for last nights (Tues) games for me though I did get this reply from a SM employee on Twitter: "we're carrying out some behind the scenes work and this may be having a temporary impact on time results come in."

So the new single player game is taking priority it would seem.