What shall i do

Re: What shall i do

i don't blame u 4 bein a bit clueless.

Do u have Nani in ur man united? In that case, i might consider accepting it bcoz Nani is purely a younger version of Ronaldo who will be reallygood in 2-3seasons time. Also, consider who u r getting. Arguably the best CM in the world with somone who i think is in top form. However, Ronaldo @ the moment is arguably one of if not the best player in the EPL, and maybe europe. There r two sides to the argument.

Also consider the fact there is no money involved. r u low on cash? if so, add some into the deal.

i don't blame u 4 bein a bit clueless.

Do u have Nani in ur man united? In that case' date=' i might consider accepting it bcoz Nani is purely a younger version of Ronaldo who will be reallygood in 2-3seasons time. Also, consider who u r getting. Arguably the best CM in the world with somone who i think is in top form. However, Ronaldo @ the moment is arguably one of if not the best player in the EPL, and maybe europe. There r two sides to the argument.

Also consider the fact there is no money involved. r u low on cash? if so, add some into the deal.[/quote']

I Agree with you there if you have Nani accept it, or possibly any other good wingers. Gerrard is the best CM around and Ronaldo the best winger. Can you cope without a world class winger? or do you really need a CM?

I know a lot of people on the forum get annoyed by the ammount of help posts on the forum but for this deal i actually have no clue what to do' date=' I ma the manager of Man U and had an offer for c.ronaldo from liverpool of:

Cristiano RONALDO - Liverpool - £0k and Steven GERRARD and Peter Crouch

i dunno what to do :)[/quote']

post ur MF and FW options (youth included) so i can make a good judgment plz.

Or try gerrad + torres. Though i dont think that will happen.

I wouldn't sell Ronaldo for Gerrard though. You will have anderson who is a huge prospect. Also you have scholes Hargreaves and Carrick. You do need a CM but not at the cost of Ronaldo who is the best winger.

Try getting Ribas Diego from Bremen or Aimar from Zaragoza. They should be available and you should have the cash.

J.cole can't be said as a replacment 4 ronaldo coz He ain't on ronaldo's level.

If u r to accept i would make a replacment. Go 4 somone like David Silva or SWP or Lennon. But i really think crouch is unnecessary if u have rooney' date=' tevez and saha. say: Gerrard +cash[/quote']

How can david Silva and SWP or lennon better to have as a replacement for ronaldo when IMO J.Cole who is definitely due for a rise is better than all of them lol