For a start, I would like to apologise if these suggestions were previously made or already in practise.

1) Prize money to be awarded to teams that reach the semi-finals of cup tournaments and not just the teams that get to the final. An example would be the winner gets 10m and the runner-up 5m. The 2 other teams that made the semi-finals would get 2m.

Reason for this being that prizes of players have increased alot compared to previously, so increment of prize money or more distribution would go in line with that.

2) Allowance to negotiate sponsorship deals with the sponsor, merchandise sponsor and TV companies. When teams get promoted, they would generally attract better deals for sponsorship, so teams should be able to negotiate with a set of companies to strike a better deal than currently. At the same time, teams that fail to get promoted or get relegated will suffer a litte in terms of sponsorship deals.

3) Player reputation. Big name signings like Kaka or Messi to a smaller team like Ajax will attract more public response and fans will flock to see these stars, thus season ticket sales and gate receipts should increase.

4) Stadium increment. I know this has been discussed before, but to add another requirement to allow it. That would be based on attendance for games. I currently manage a team with small stadium capacity but we are always finish in the top 2 in the first division as well as reach the semi-finals of the cup tournament minimum, and the attendance is always full or close to full (more than 90%). However, due to the small capacity of my team, I do not make decent revenue from attendance to constantly keep my team out of the red. This forced me to sell some players from my already small squad of 25 just to balance the books. Now I have only 19 players (including youth) and I had no choice but to abandon the cup games as injuries and suspensions pile up.

This requirement would prevent teams with huge capacities to get an increment if their stadium are always just about 75% or less full in capacity. If a team has hardly fill their big stadium, then they shouldn't be allowed to increase the stadium size since there is barely reason behind such a move. At the same time, it would help teams with smaller stadiums that are doing well to increase their capacity.

Re: Some suggestions

All good ideas, some mentioned, some not.

Some food for thought:

1) SM have introduced changes meaning gate receipts are higher than normal. In cup games you tend to make quite a bit from this. Personally I think some sort of reward might be nice, but not as much as you suggest.

2) I have seen this before and never understand it. Managers don't negotiate sponsorship, and how would you 'negotiate' with AI sponsors? Why would you not choose the best one everytime? Sponsor money is already given.

3) This is an excellent idea, suggested before I think and I am surprised SM have not looked into it. Should boost attendance, and player morale (and also reduce certain players morale; ie lower rated ones in same position)

4) Quite agree... there are some great threads on this here so won't go into it. SM are looking into it, we are told.

Thanks for answering. :)

1) Since my stadium capacity is small, I still make a lost after playing a home game with a full capacity after paying my 25 players (now 19) their wages. Imagine the situation after an away game. Despite starting the season with about 5m and not spending on any players at all. I do end the season on a negative amount and only get out of the red after the prize money and cash injection is pumped in. The prize money of a top 2 place in the first division alone doesn't even get me out of the red!

2) It is true managers don't negotiate sponsorship and most managers would choose the best one everytime, but not me. I follow some of my personal rules quite strictly. For instance, my team is made up of about 80% local players. I aim to get a local player even if another player of similar ratings but cheaper price is available. I know most people do not follow this, but this adds a challenge to me.

In terms of gear sponsorship deals for instance, I would prefer company A (with lesser money) over company B simply because I have a preference for company A. If the difference is not alot, I would pick A anytime.

Again thanks for listening to my suggestions. I do not expect all to be agreed and implemented. If I do sound pushy, it is because I love the game and want it to reach out and touch on something new.

Here are some other suggestions.

1) Allowing gold members to arrange away friendlies and not just home friendlies.

2) Season opener. First division winners to play against cup winners. Follows in the step of a friendly where fitness levels would not be affected. Gate receipts to be split equally between the teams and small prize money to be awarded.

3) Team of the season with 11 players selected.

For a start' date=' I would like to apologise if these suggestions were previously made or already in practise.

1) Prize money to be awarded to teams that reach the semi-finals of cup tournaments and not just the teams that get to the final. An example would be the winner gets 10m and the runner-up 5m. The 2 other teams that made the semi-finals would get 2m.

Reason for this being that prizes of players have increased alot compared to previously, so increment of prize money or more distribution would go in line with that.

2) Allowance to negotiate sponsorship deals with the sponsor, merchandise sponsor and TV companies. When teams get promoted, they would generally attract better deals for sponsorship, so teams should be able to negotiate with a set of companies to strike a better deal than currently. At the same time, teams that fail to get promoted or get relegated will suffer a litte in terms of sponsorship deals.

3) Player reputation. Big name signings like Kaka or Messi to a smaller team like Ajax will attract more public response and fans will flock to see these stars, thus season ticket sales and gate receipts should increase.

4) Stadium increment. I know this has been discussed before, but to add another requirement to allow it. That would be based on attendance for games. I currently manage a team with small stadium capacity but we are always finish in the top 2 in the first division as well as reach the semi-finals of the cup tournament minimum, and the attendance is always full or close to full (more than 90%). However, due to the small capacity of my team, I do not make decent revenue from attendance to constantly keep my team out of the red. This forced me to sell some players from my already small squad of 25 just to balance the books. Now I have only 19 players (including youth) and I had no choice but to abandon the cup games as injuries and suspensions pile up.

This requirement would prevent teams with huge capacities to get an increment if their stadium are always just about 75% or less full in capacity. If a team has hardly fill their big stadium, then they shouldn't be allowed to increase the stadium size since there is barely reason behind such a move. At the same time, it would help teams with smaller stadiums that are doing well to increase their capacity.[/quote']

1. I agree you should get paid for going though to the next round of the cup as in real life the clubs get paid for going though every round.

2. Good idea

3. Great idea also helps with clubs that manage to get the big names and awards them.

4.Like the idea.