Stephane Ruffier

21 year old Monaco keeper has broken into the Monaco team replacing Flavio Roma who is injured. He has made 4 starts this season and he is currently rated 74 and can be bought for 170k. I dont know if he has managed to cement a place in their starting 11 but the 4 starts warrants an increase to around the 80 mark. Ruffier has also been called up to the French Under 21 squad. Judging by this he deserves an increase but to what rating I don't know as I havent seen his performances. What do you guys think?

• 9 months later...

Re: Stephane Ruffier

An update on this player:

Ruffier started the first league game of the season for Monaco playing the full game against PSG, helping his side to a win by keeping a clean sheet.

Currently rated 80, and only 21 years of age. Roma, the usual 1st choice keeper is rated 88, Im not sure why Ruffier started ahead of him but if Ruffier continues to play a few more matches he will definitley rise again, maybe up to 85 or 86 if he manages to cement a 1st team place.

This is a great money spinner, or possibly a good player for division 3 and 4 teams so go and get him guys. :)

Re: Stephane Ruffier

An update on this player:

Ruffier started the first league game of the season for Monaco playing the full game against PSG' date=' helping his side to a win by keeping a clean sheet.

Currently rated 80, and only 21 years of age. Roma, the usual 1st choice keeper is rated 88, Im not sure why Ruffier started ahead of him but if Ruffier continues to play a few more matches he will definitley rise again, maybe up to 85 or 86 if he manages to cement a 1st team place.

This is a great money spinner, or possibly a good player for division 3 and 4 teams so go and get him guys. :)[/quote']

My France thread which I am working on has him it, there are another few youngsters and players under 80 who could rise a bit.