Sign in to follow this  
PraetorianGuard

New formations/3-3-1-3

Re: New formations/3-3-1-3

I think it's high time that SM adds some new formations. How about the 3-3-1-3? We've seen it a lot more often in the past few years and Van Gaal is using a variation of it right now in the World Cup. Any chance of this happening?

I guess van Gaal has used 5-2-3 with 1 of the 2 in mids being Sneijder the AM & other being Wijnaldum the CM. It is much like one of a 5-1-1-3.

Also, Mexico used a variation on 532 to make it 5-1-4. Variations can be made in base formations by using the arrows to whatever direction you like.

I don't see any more additions to the current ones only if we don't have variations for any of them which comes up.

I guess van Gaal has used 5-2-3 with 1 of the 2 in mids being Sneijder the AM & other being Wijnaldum the CM. It is much like one of a 5-1-1-3.

Also' date=' Mexico used a variation on 532 to make it 5-1-4. Variations can be made in base formations by using the arrows to whatever direction you like.

I don't see any more additions to the current ones only if we don't have variations for any of them which comes up.[/quote']

I second this opinion.

You can really just use arrows to make a 3-3-1-3

I second this opinion.

You can really just use arrows to make a 3-3-1-3

Arrows don't mean anything in SM, according to the experts on this forum at least. Surprised to see so many people opposed to new formations..

What formation can you modify into a 3-3-1-3 by the way? I don't see any. :rolleyes:

Arrows don't mean anything in SM' date=' according to the experts on this forum at least. Surprised to see so many people opposed to new formations..

What formation can you modify into a 3-3-1-3 by the way? I don't see any. :rolleyes:[/quote']

Arrows don't mean anything in SM' date=' according to the experts on this forum at least. Surprised to see so many people opposed to new formations..

What formation can you modify into a 3-3-1-3 by the way? I don't see any. :rolleyes:[/quote']

holl-v-cr_zps49a798c3.jpg

Taken from Zonal Marking. You can clearly see its a 3-4-3 from the Netherlands. Add an arrow upwards to Sneijder & there you have a 3-3-1-3.

Also you can make that by adding an up arrow to a midfielder in a 5-2-3.:)

holl-v-cr_zps49a798c3.jpg

Taken from Zonal Marking. You can clearly see its a 3-4-3 from the Netherlands. Add an arrow upwards to Sneijder & there you have a 3-3-1-3.

Also you can make that by adding an up arrow to a midfielder in a 5-2-3.:)

http://sharemytactics.com/11373/

Thinking of something like that. Don't think you can really replicate that in the game.

looks like a variation of 334 to me.:D

I don't think it is...watch how Ajax played then. It was a little different from a 3-3-4....and even if you tried replicating that in SM, it would be really asymmetrical. It actually needs a 3-3-1-3 formation.

I think it's high time that SM adds some new formations. How about the 3-3-1-3? We've seen it a lot more often in the past few years and Van Gaal is using a variation of it right now in the World Cup. Any chance of this happening?

Its 3-4-3 I think not 3-3-1-3.