Cannot do cash transfers over - Any

Transfer window - Off

Can only buy players with the same nationality as your club - No

Manager sacked if they finish in bottom - No Managers Sacked

Manager must login to this Game World at least every - 14 Days

Club starting Balance - £10m

Club squads - Default squads

New rating rule

The manager who is placed that highest picks the cap for the following season(The cap can be any rating).

ShaneMcG will pick the cap for season 2.

ShaneMcG will pick the cap for season 3.

Season 2 = 88

Season 3 = 89

Note: cap is just a signing cap

Re: The Race To The Top

Had a custom world in my account for about 2 years but never made it due to not really been into them. Things change and now unless your in EC106 or EC7777, EC are a waste of time so customs if done right with the right people in them can be very good.

Been in a few over the last 6 months, some good, some bad and some great and learned a few things that work and seen a few things that don't work. The main things I think you need for a good custom are

A good thread

Small GW

Loyal managers

Don't over do it with rules(you do need some)

Fun

A winner (customs don't last for ever)

So for the last few days I've put my little brain into work to try and come up with something that will work and I think I've come up with something that will work.

The Race To The Top

Only need 7 managers and a few people have ask to join and a few who I would like to join so It's not first come first gets a place.

After ironing out a few issues, here are the details of the GW.

Two super teams Real Madrid and Barcelona (both will be unmanaged) 8 small non league clubs.

A simple concept, Win the league.

The starting balance for each club will be £10 Million. Use this money wisely :)

Season 2 will see a random rating cap added.

Had a custom world in my account for about 2 years but never made it due to not really been into them. Things change and now unless your in EC106 or EC7777' date=' EC are a waste of time so customs if done right with the right people in them can be very good.

Been in a few over the last 6 months, some good, some bad and some great and learned a few things that work and seen a few things that don't work. The main things I think you need for a good custom are

A good thread

Small GW

Loyal managers

Don't over do it with rules(you do need some)

Fun

A winner (customs don't last for ever)

So for the last few days I've put my little brain into work to try and come up with something that will work and I think I've come up with something that will work.

[b']The Race To The Top[/b]

Only need 6 managers and a few people have ask to join so It's not first come first gets a place.

Will post more details later.

count me in as a manager if there is a free slot left in ur game

Guest FallenAngel

Hi Hannah

Thanks for the invite, yep I'm interested

You are hardly the most reliable manager are you? You quit one of my set-ups with no prior warning so doubtful you will get in any set ups.

I quitted ur league at the end of the season .... i played full season till the end of the season and then only quitted the league so that u can appoint a new manager at the start of the season and he can make changes to the squad he wants...

I quitted ur league at the end of the season .... i played full season till the end of the season and then only quitted the league so that u can appoint a new manager at the start of the season and he can make changes to the squad he wants...

You posted in thread only days before quitting and your post gave no indication you were going to quit in fact it gave off the opposite. Anyway not discussing it here it is the wrong place. I was just making Hannah aware I feel you are a quitter and you quit without giving GW creator any prior warning to bring another manager in.

You posted in thread only days before quitting and your post gave no indication you were going to quit in fact it gave off the opposite. Anyway not discussing it here it is the wrong place. I was just making Hannah aware I feel you are a quitter and you quit without giving GW creator any prior warning to bring another manager in.

i have no problem where u say it.. i just gave u my point of view that i played the full season and i didnt leave it in the middle of season as others do ... i quitted at the end of the season so that new manager gets a fresh start at the start of the season

Hey Hannah' date=' thanks for the invite. I'd be happy to take a team in this, love a good underdog so would be perfect for me :D[/quote']
I am officially expressing my interest though I doubt I will be chosen since I would be the best manager in here by a significant margin!
Hi Hannah

Thanks for the invite' date=' yep I'm interested[/quote']

Im interested Hannah :)

Ive gotten more & more bored with EC's over the last 6 months or so..they're ALL the same :rolleyes:

That's 4 managers who I invited, knowing they are loyal and goodish :D at this kind of GW.

Just waiting for replies from a few more.

Hello all, haven't been invited to the setup but its my cup of tea, let me know if you need somebody to take on a club, would love to be involved.

Hi Hannah' date=' would like to register my interest in this if there are any places available. I believe Matt and Andy mightvouch for me as a loyal manager to custom gw's, just maybe not a good manager :D[/quote']

If you want a reliable manager Hannah then Sean (Wolfy) is someone I would not hesitate to recommend.