• 2 weeks later...

Re: New formations

I called for a 3-1-3-3/3-3-1-3 formation to be added a few weeks ago' date=' a lot of people shot it down for some reason. I think some people don't want new formations added. :rolleyes:[/quote']

I am 100% for adding things like this.

I actually went one step further an suggested that SM create a huge grid where we can create our own custom formations, that way fewer people would complain/get bored.

It would also allow for us managers to get more creative in regards to outwitting fellow rivals. In the last couple years it's basically been the same cat-and-mouse story. For example, if I know someone always goes w/ 4-4-2, then I play 4-2-3-1 and outplay them. if I know someone will match me up with 4-2-3-1, then I switch it to 4-3-3 wingers and outplay them, and if I know they will go with a 4-3-3 wingers, I use the 5-4-1 standard and usually win that way. But for me it has gone round in the same boring cycle, and more formations would definitely make people think more about the game imo.

Sorry if I rambled on too much, but I strongly agree with what prev guy said.