EPL Rating Changes Thread

TomOwen

Re: EPL Rating Changes Thread

I am totally angry!! Agbonlahor and Benjani should have made it to 90!! I am just disgusted with SM's decisions!!

The thing that frustrates me with this is that while the german changes were going on I brought benjani and thought for cert he was a 90 in the next change... then they annouced a two week brake.. and so instead of being just a week to wait for the rating changes it was 3! and in that time his form dropped and he hardly scored and so now I think thats why he is only an 89 but I feel like ive lost out because of a random brake in the changes

Emmanuel Eboué still stucked at 89 but David Bentley is 90 =\

so i guess Arsene Wenger is wrong for letting Bentley go :(

Manuel Almunia is 89 only? i was expecting he will be 90

Eduardo da Silva stay at 90, this also disappointed me

Emmanuel Adebayor is 91, but he is as good as Robin van Persie

Arsenal attacking force is not so strong afterall :rolleyes:

Im annoyed that Bentley has hit 90, whats he done that Young hasnt. Young for one has been playing better for longer, bentley hit form this year, young hit form last 10 games of last year, youing is epl top assister, plays brilliant all the time, both are not currently in england setup so what makes bentley a 90 an not young

Why has Voronin dropped and Richard Dunne reached 91

Voronin dropped becuase of lack of appearances, lack of goals, and just a general lack of quality. I think if he wasnt at Liverpool he may well have gone down further.

As for Dunne, hes a top class Premiership defender and fully deserves a 91. Hes been around for a long time and has overcame a few problems in his early career and is now at the top of his game. Him and Richards have been key to Manchester Citys great season as they have kept alot of clean sheets.

vornin dropped becuase of lack of appearances' date=' lack of goals, and just a genral lack of quality. I think if he wasnt at Liverpool he may well have gone down further.

As fore Dunne, hes a top class Premiership defender and fully deserves a 91. Hes been around for a long time and has overcame a few problems in his early career and is now at the top of his game. Him and Richards have been key to Manchester Citys great season as they have kept alot of clean sheets.[/quote']

So you are telling me that Dunne is better than Beletti, Sagna, Richards, Bosingwa. No way! I think there is way too much leeway on ratings and a loy of players should come down by one or two. Kaka and ROnaldo are basically being seen as perfect players!

So you are telling me that Dunne is better than Beletti' date=' Sagna, Richards, Bosingwa. No way! I think there is way too much leeway on ratings and a loy of players should come down by one or two. Kaka and ROnaldo are basically being seen as perfect players![/quote']

no because sagna is 91 aswel. also, dunne has been around alot longer than they have and is having an exceptional season and yes, defensively at this moment in time hes better than those listed. People just think of him as a chubby dopey slob, but they are people that judge before they watch. hes got good pace, great tackler, reads the game and is brave, practically evrything you want from a centre half. the others listed are all younger, so dunne's rating is partly due to experience aswel.

no because sagna is 91 aswel. also' date=' dunne has been around alot longer than they have and is having an exceptional season and yes, defensively at this moment in time hes better than those listed. People just think of him as a chubby dopey slob, but they are people that judge before they watch. hes got good pace, great tackler, reads the game and is brave, practically evrything you want from a centre half. the others listed are all younger, so dunne's rating is partly due to experience aswel.[/quote']

Belletti's older, scored a few and is a great buy for Chelsea.

Well i have some players who i think deserve an increase

Lucas Neill - What blackburn have been missing the amount of goals they have ceonceded recently dont forget its the same west ham defence that was so crap last year but hes brought a lot of stability to it atleast one point increase

Muntari - Boy wat an impact hes made to portsmouth

Arsenal -- Well here i say hleb who should go up to 93 atleast flamini one more point up atleast ade to 92 eduardo to 92 also they dont score goals then who does..

Anderson- This kid has settled nicely in man u maybe a point more to 90

Anelka atleast one point up

Owen not to 91 please hes been injured but whens hes fit hes scored so to 92 from 93 not 91 lords sake

West Ham

You make a good point about Lucas Neill i think he could possibly be given 90 as he's a solid consistent defender.

Portsmouth

Muntari who's already 90 rating has also performed well and if plays well for Ghana this week coming up that could push him to 91 possibly.

Chelsea

Also Anelka i feel 93 isnt faraway from him.

Scott Sinclair of Chelsea rise from 82 to 85? he's been playing for QPR and i feel he should be an 84.

Juliano Belletti to 90.Hes been great for Chelsea and has scored some great goals.

Arsenal

Eduardo da Silva - yes hes a great player but has only been playin the last few weeks.Before that he wasnt even playing regularly so doesnt deserve a rating push.

Song Billong rarely plays for Arsenal, and yet goes up to 86?!?! Shocking he's an 85 at best.

Also at Arsenal Diaby should be 87.

Man Utd

Luis Anderson to 89 is spot on.

Patrice Evra to 93.Been great for Man Utd defensively and offensively gives support and was the main reason Heintze left.

Newcastle

Michael "i plays golf all season" Owen.He's 91 and if he wants better rating or whatever let him prove it from august - may cause thats when the premiership season takes place.He always manages be fit in june/july for England so again i say let him prove hes worth his rating.

Steven Taylor to 88? Newcastles best defender and the only defender i feel who knows he has a future at Newcastle right now.

Martins down to 90? hes newcastles best striker and maybe after the african nations for Nigeria he would proved his worth.

Liverpool

Lucas Leiva for Liverpool should definitely rise to 89/90.He's good on the ball and id give him same rating as Anderson 89.

Momo Sissoko to 89 not 88.He's not been great but doesn't deserve to fall behind the likes of Anderson just because he's not as good as Mascherano.

Ryan Babel should be 90.Same position as Young/Agbonlahor and deserves 90 ,especially now he will get more games for Liverpool.

Steve Finnan.Never should gone down from 93 to 91.Has played 21(2) games this season and is a key player for Ireland aswell.Possibly should go to 92 but has done nothing wrong in games he's played.92 at worst!.

Peter Crouch to 90?!?!.What has the guy done wrong?!?! There was me debating whether he should be a 92 rating striker nevermind is 91 rating.I hope this is reversed as 90 is poor for a player of this calibre.

Aston Villa

Gabriel Agbonlahor - rise to 90.Should be the same rating as the likes of Muntari,Bentley,Kranjcar,etc.Been great for Villa and with Adebayor rising 2 to 91 i feel he should rise 2 to 90.

Ashley Young has the same argument.

Sunderland

Kenwyne Jones he rose from 84 > 86 but i feel he should be an 87.Been great in a poor team this season.His work off the ball is very impressive and should be noted here.

Dickson Etuhu to 86.Been great for Sunderland and will be sorely missed while on African Nations duty with Nigeria.

Leeds

Jermaine Beckford to 82.80 jus doesnt give this guy justice as his achievements of Top scorer of league 1,man of the match on numerous occasions.and reall is the pinnacle of Leeds season and if they go up it will be cause of this guy.

Everton

Steven Pienaar to 90.Played 23 games this season for Everton and been a key figure for them in the league and Europe.Is also a key player for South Africa.

Tottenham

Chris Gunter.Right now he hasn't gone up ratings.I'm thinking 84 rating, as he's been great for Cardiff,Wales and was also great on his debut for Spurs in midweek against Reading.

Will update nxt week.Of course i dont agree but if disagree please give reasons to support ur case and maybe i'll understand and agree :).

West Ham

You make a good point about Lucas Neill i think he could possibly be given 90 as he's a solid consistent defender.

Portsmouth

Muntari who's already 90 rating has also performed well and if plays well for Ghana this week coming up that could push him to 91 possibly.

Chelsea

Also Anelka i feel 93 isnt faraway from him.

Scott Sinclair of Chelsea rise from 82 to 85? he's been playing for QPR and i feel he should be an 84.

Juliano Belletti to 90.Hes been great for Chelsea and has scored some great goals.

Arsenal

Eduardo da Silva - yes hes a great player but has only been playin the last few weeks.Before that he wasnt even playing regularly so doesnt deserve a rating push.

Song Billong rarely plays for Arsenal' date=' and yet goes up to 86?!?! Shocking he's an 85 at best.

Also at Arsenal Diaby should be 87.

[u']Man Utd[/u]

Luis Anderson to 89 is spot on.

Patrice Evra to 93.Been great for Man Utd defensively and offensively gives support and was the main reason Heintze left.

Newcastle

Michael "i plays golf all season" Owen.He's 91 and if he wants better rating or whatever let him prove it from august - may cause thats when the premiership season takes place.He always manages be fit in june/july for England so again i say let him prove hes worth his rating.

Steven Taylor to 88? Newcastles best defender and the only defender i feel who knows he has a future at Newcastle right now.

Martins down to 90? hes newcastles best striker and maybe after the african nations for Nigeria he would proved his worth.

Liverpool

Lucas Leiva for Liverpool should definitely rise to 89/90.He's good on the ball and id give him same rating as Anderson 89.

Momo Sissoko to 89 not 88.He's not been great but doesn't deserve to fall behind the likes of Anderson just because he's not as good as Mascherano.

Ryan Babel should be 90.Same position as Young/Agbonlahor and deserves 90 ,especially now he will get more games for Liverpool.

Steve Finnan.Never should gone down from 93 to 91.Has played 21(2) games this season and is a key player for Ireland aswell.Possibly should go to 92 but has done nothing wrong in games he's played.92 at worst!.

Peter Crouch to 90?!?!.What has the guy done wrong?!?! There was me debating whether he should be a 92 rating striker nevermind is 91 rating.I hope this is reversed as 90 is poor for a player of this calibre.

Aston Villa

Gabriel Agbonlahor - rise to 90.Should be the same rating as the likes of Muntari,Bentley,Kranjcar,etc.Been great for Villa and with Adebayor rising 2 to 91 i feel he should rise 2 to 90.

Ashley Young has the same argument.

Sunderland

Kenwyne Jones he rose from 84 > 86 but i feel he should be an 87.Been great in a poor team this season.His work off the ball is very impressive and should be noted here.

Dickson Etuhu to 86.Been great for Sunderland and will be sorely missed while on African Nations duty with Nigeria.

Leeds

Jermaine Beckford to 82.80 jus doesnt give this guy justice as his achievements of Top scorer of league 1,man of the match on numerous occasions.and reall is the pinnacle of Leeds season and if they go up it will be cause of this guy.

Everton

Steven Pienaar to 90.Played 23 games this season for Everton and been a key figure for them in the league and Europe.Is also a key player for South Africa.

Tottenham

Chris Gunter.Right now he hasn't gone up ratings.I'm thinking 84 rating, as he's been great for Cardiff,Wales and was also great on his debut for Spurs in midweek against Reading.

Will update nxt week.Of course i dont agree but if disagree please give reasons to support ur case and maybe i'll understand and agree :).

Great list mate, what do you think about Mwaruwari? Should his rating be changed again?

The ratings of a player can change anytime in the leagues rating changes (which the british isles league lasts 2 weeks so there not over yet)

I think Benjani should get his 90.. He was a certain 90 until he dropped in form and didnt score.. then he deserved 89..

but today hes made up for that time with a hattrick so 90 is well deserved.. I hope they change him...

The ratings of a player can change anytime in the leagues rating changes (which the british isles league lasts 2 weeks so there not over yet)

I think Benjani should get his 90.. He was a certain 90 until he dropped in form and didnt score.. then he deserved 89..

but today hes made up for that time with a hattrick so 90 is well deserved.. I hope they change him...

Well before today he should have had a 90 anyway. Ya he wasn't as good as he was at the start of the season, but everybody with more goals then him in the premiership is at least rated 91 so 90 was deserved before.

Well before today he should have had a 90 anyway. Ya he wasn't as good as he was at the start of the season' date=' but everybody with more goals then him in the premiership is at least rated 91 so 90 was deserved before.[/quote']

he did have a recent dip in form when portsmouth didnt score for about 7 games.. but then again he had still scored more than yakubu & berbatov so your probably right..

hes now 3rd top goal scorer.. behind adeybyer & ronaldo (providing torres doesnt score 2 on monday) he should be a definate 90.. whats the best way of protesting to his 89?

Also I am pleased they pushed kenwyne jones up to an 87.. hes by far the best player sunderland have

Does anyone agree that Eboue should be a 90? A lot of people are saying he should stay the same or drop because Sagna has edged him out of his original position. These people are wrong lol. He has played a fair few games on the right of midfield and has played very well. Wenger clearly thinks hes to good a player to be warming the bench so he gets games out of his natural position. Wenger doesn't tend to be wrong with these things. Give Eboue a 90 his partnership with Sagna this season along the right side has been worthy of it.

If not I think Sagna should be a 90, well i think he should be a 90 anyway but he certainly isn't two points better than Eboue.B)

Eboue is a good player but has been pushed to right wing as hes now 2nd choice right back behind sagna.For that reason alone hes gone down a rating and hasnt played as many games with injuries,etc. A 90 rating player but has to play in his prime position and may need a move away from the Emirates for it.

• 4 weeks later...