EPL Rating Changes Thread

TomOwen

Re: EPL Rating Changes Thread

Lets not forget end third world hunger and poverty' date=' establish world peace, setup a wildlife founadtion which ensures the well-being of every endangered species, resurrect the dodo and fix the hole in the ozone layer therefore stopping global warming.[/quote']

Nice one there mates :D:D but surely he needs to get to 97 , what about discovering a tenth planet ?B)

Manchester United

Edwin Van Der Sar 94-->93

Getting old, and playing less, so his rating should be less. I also think he should be rated lower than Reina.

Tomasz Kusczak 87-->88

He's been playing a few good games in Van Der Sar's place, should get a slight increase to 88 IMO.

Gary Neville 93-->91/92

He's on injury right now, I would see him drop since he's not playing and always underperforming. Also lost his England spot into Richard's hands.

Rio Ferdinand 94-->95

A steel in defense with Vidic, both are very quality players. Still an England regular and rarely ever makes a mistake.

Nemanja Vidic 93-->94

Same as Rio Ferdinand. They both are rocks in defense.

Owen Hagreaves 91-->90

He isn't even a bench warmer now, yes he's played a few of the recent games but they have all not been impressive. He's always in hospital! I don't understand why he rose last time round?

Luis Anderson 86-->87/88

A few recent games were impressive, I think his rating can go up by one or two points, not much though.

Cristiano Ronaldo 96-->97

Won the Silver Ball, so I can see him reach 97.

Luis Nani 89-->90

Great performances whenever on the field, his dribbling is mazy, his passes are accurate, his shots are powerful, and his ratings are going up.

I agree with all apart from Van Der Sar. Only had 7 goals put past him (only Rafa's side have less' date=' and it's 6) so I'd keep him at 94 for now.[/quote']

Yes i agree with you , Van Der Sar has maintained a top level for some years , don't see him declining in performance.

What of the following :

Sol Campbell

Richard Dunne

Sebastian Larsson

Gareth Barry

Sol Campbell: Should stay at 91 for at least this season, playing well but not getting any younger.

Richard Dunne; Think he should stay at 90, 91 if he's lucky.

Larsson: Should get a rise by 2 to 86.

Barry: Up to 91.

Manchester United

Edwin Van Der Sar 94-->93

Getting old' date=' and playing less, so his rating should be less. I also think he should be rated lower than Reina.

Tomasz Kusczak 87-->88

He's been playing a few good games in Van Der Sar's place, should get a slight increase to 88 IMO.

Gary Neville 93-->91/92

He's on injury right now, I would see him drop since he's not playing and always underperforming. Also lost his England spot into Richard's hands.

Rio Ferdinand 94-->95

A steel in defense with Vidic, both are very quality players. Still an England regular and rarely ever makes a mistake.

Nemanja Vidic 93-->94

Same as Rio Ferdinand. They both are rocks in defense.

Owen Hagreaves 91-->90

He isn't even a bench warmer now, yes he's played a few of the recent games but they have all not been impressive. He's always in hospital! I don't understand why he rose last time round?

Luis Anderson 86-->87/88

A few recent games were impressive, I think his rating can go up by one or two points, not much though.

Cristiano Ronaldo 96-->97

Won the Silver Ball, so I can see him reach 97.

Luis Nani 89-->90

Great performances whenever on the field, his dribbling is mazy, his passes are accurate, his shots are powerful, and his ratings are going up.[/quote']

Van der Saar should not go down. No justification for it. Missed one ot two games. So what?. Most players do. Look at the United goals against column. And he is as good as Reina.

Anderson should go up to 89 or 90. Started most games recently and has been brilliant in most of them. Done better than Nani.

Why should Hargreaves go down?. Started the last four games. A bit sporadic before that due to injury, but is first choice.

Middlesbrough

Brad Jones 83-->80

No games played this season, third choice goalkeeper behind Schwarzer and Turnbull.

Emmanuel Pogatetz 87-->85

Only had two starts and one substitute with a total of 242 minutes. Doesn't deserve an 87 with three appearances!

Jonathan Woodgate 91-->89/90

Has only had 886 minutes this season and Boro's defense have been too sloppy this season, conceding too many! Down by at least one point.

Robert Huth 87-->85

Has only had one sub appearance and twenty one minutes this season. He will go down even more if doesn't start playing.

David Wheater 84-->86

13 starts this season with a total of 1181 minutes, also got a goal and an assist.

Jeremie Aliadiere 84-->86

One of Boro's best players this season, scored once in 792 minutes. Started 10 and subbed in once.

Tom Craddock 64-->75

Everybody knows about him. :)

Here's a few names i'd like know ur opinions on for rises.

Cameron Jerome F/84/21yrs. Has scored 5 goals in 12 appearances and is joint top scorer at the club with Olivier Kapo (88). Has started more games than all the other strikers at the club than Forssell (84), McSheffrey (86),Vine (83) and O'Connor (88). I see him rising to least 85 and possibly 86/87.

Jason koumas AM/LM/86/28yrs. 1 the better players at Wigan who have been poor all season. I think he should go up to an 87 rating.My reasons being i think he's better than Kevin Kilbane (87), Luis Valencia (87) who are also at Wigan.

Paul Scharner DM/CB/86/27yrs.Been a good signing for Wigan and is a key player for them.I'd give him a 87 rating.

Glen Johnson RB/87/23yrs. Has ben great for Portsmouth and really should be in the England squad.Has started 13 games this season for pompey and keeps out Lauren (90). I'd give him an 89 rating myself cause if Wayne Bridge is 89 than so is this guy!.

Niko Kranjcar AM/LM/89/23/ Been a revelation of late and like most the Portsmouth team he should rise to my opinion a 91.

Here's a few names i'd like know ur opinions on for rises.

Cameron Jerome F/84/21yrs. Has scored 5 goals in 12 appearances and is joint top scorer at the club with Olivier Kapo (88). Has started more games than all the other strikers at the club than Forssell (84)' date=' McSheffrey (86),Vine (83) and O'Connor (88). I see him rising to least 85 and possibly 86/87.

Jason koumas AM/LM/86/28yrs. 1 the better players at Wigan who have been poor all season. I think he should go up to an 87 rating.My reasons being i think he's better than Kevin Kilbane (87), Luis Valencia (87) who are also at Wigan.

Paul Scharner DM/CB/86/27yrs.Been a good signing for Wigan and is a key player for them.I'd give him a 87 rating.

Glen Johnson RB/87/23yrs. Has ben great for Portsmouth and really should be in the England squad.Has started 13 games this season for pompey and keeps out Lauren (90). I'd give him an 89 rating myself cause if Wayne Bridge is 89 than so is this guy!.

Niko Kranjcar AM/LM/89/23/ Been a revelation of late and like most the Portsmouth team he should rise to my opinion a 91.[/quote']

I agree with all I guess, except Kranjcar who i think will only rise to a 90.

I actually disagree with you on a few there Tom !

1) Ferdinand and Vidic should both be 94.

2) Hargreaves should stay a 91.

3)van der Sar should stay 94.

4) Nani should stay at the moment, isn't playing enough still for me!

5) Dunne should stay. Come on. they aren't even playing in europe, and away from home City are a shambles.

I am going to post which players in the premiership i think deserve i rise, i may do a decrease after but this could take a while so i may pass out!

These are my opinions

ARSENAL

Almunia- Now first team keeper so deserves an increase to 90 at lease i think.

Sagna- A very good buy for Arsenal he plays regularly so i think deserves a 90 atleast.

Eboue- A good player and normally plays right wing as he has lost out to sagna at the back 90 i think.

Hleb- He has come into his own this season and he is playing extremely well so a rise to 92 i think.

Fabregas- 96 enough said.

Flamini- he is a underrated player who IMO is very comfortable on the ball and a good passer up to 90 i think.

Diarra- Chelsea should never have sold him he is quality up to 88-89 i think.

Adebayor- Brilliant this season and he has been scoring plenty so upto 90-91

Van Persie- Like Adebayor he is great the season he deserves at least 93.

Walcott- Played well when he has played lol, upto 87 i believe.

Aston Villa

Young- A very good prospect for thew future who is someone everyone on SM should get uptp 89-90

Agbonlahor- Top player this season and he deserves a rise most definitely but only to 90.

Barry- TBH i am not to sure but i think he should be on this list as before he was a low 90 but now he is a top 90 maybe low 91.

Birmingham City

Larsson- the only one i can think of from City who deserves an increase which should be to 86-87.

Blackburn Rovers

Warnock- Good player this season definitely deserves a rise to 88-89.

Bentley- Should be in the Ebgland squad no doubts about it up to 90.

Derbeyshire- Played well towards the end of last season and TBH havent heard much bout him this season but rise to 86.

Bolton

Nobody

Chelsea

Belletti- Good player and i dont think he should be as low as 89 a rise to 90 i think.

Obi Mikel- Bad temper but a greta player who generally starts now so a rise to 90-91.

J.Cole- Great player for club and country a rise to 93.

Wright-Philips- Perhaps a rise to 90 as he is beginning to show why he was signed from City.

Derby

If anyone i think Miller could increase to 86 as he is the best player in that team by far.

Everton

Lescot- Debating whether to say 90 or not but go for it lol, 90 for lescott.

Cahill- What a player a rise to 92 on the cards.

Fulham

Omozusi- 71 be serious lol- a rise obviously to 82-3 maybe.

Dempsey- I saw thuis guy play and he is grest i think a rise to 87-88 tops.

Liverpool

Arbeloa- Generally a first teamer so a rise to 89 on the cards for him.

Benayoun- Great player this seasom so a rise into the 90s is on the cards i think

Babel- Good player maybe not playing enough but i think he does the job when he plays so a rise to 90

Voronin- Good player i think rise to 91

Torres- Started slow but seems to have found his feet and what feet they are- great player rise to 94.

Man City

Garrido- Good solid defender a rise to 89.

Corluka- Same as Garrido a great player and he is young rise to 90

Richards- Same as corluka up to 90

Ireland- Cheeky!!! rise to 88-89 as he is playing well for city at the moment.

Johnson- Good youngster rise to 88

Elano- Signing of the season he is top quality, 92- even thiugh he aint played much international footy but i shall make an excaption as he will not get ahead of ronaldino, kaka etc.

Man United

I actually think the rating are fine except

Ronaldo - Best player in the world should rise to 97-98.

Tevez- Maybe 94 not sure though.

Middlesborough

Rubbish this season no-one to rise but loads to fall e.g Tuncay n Woodgate.

Newcastle

N'Zogbia- i rate this guy very highly and think he deserves a rating of 88.

Martins- Again i rate this guy very highly and if Analka is 92 so should Martins be.

Pompey

Johnson- Taken spot at RB from Lauren a rise to 88-89

Muntari- good player whi IMO deserves a rise to 91.

Krancjar- tore England apart a rise to 90

Mwaruwari- Playing well this season and becoming a prolific striker so a rise to 90.

Reading

Hunt- He is one of readings better players and i think he deserves a raise to 88 at least.

Sunderland

Nobody really IMO

Tottenham

Jenas- A good player a rise to 90 i think.

WHU

Parker- The best player for the Hammers and he deserves a rating of 90 IMO>

Ashton- Back from injury and he deserves an increase due to good performances so upto 88.

Cole- Again a good player when he plays and he should rise to 86-87.

Wigan

Koumas- Wigans best player by far this season he deserves an increase up to 88.

DONE- tell me if you think others should rise or if you think some of these are wrong.

I am going to post which players in the premiership i think deserve i rise' date=' i may do a decrease after but this could take a while so i may pass out!

These are my opinions

[b']ARSENAL[/b]

Almunia- Now first team keeper so deserves an increase to 90 at lease i think.

Sagna- A very good buy for Arsenal he plays regularly so i think deserves a 90 atleast.

Eboue- A good player and normally plays right wing as he has lost out to sagna at the back 90 i think.

Hleb- He has come into his own this season and he is playing extremely well so a rise to 92 i think.

Fabregas- 96 enough said.

Flamini- he is a underrated player who IMO is very comfortable on the ball and a good passer up to 90 i think.

Diarra- Chelsea should never have sold him he is quality up to 88-89 i think.

Adebayor- Brilliant this season and he has been scoring plenty so upto 90-91

Van Persie- Like Adebayor he is great the season he deserves at least 93.

Walcott- Played well when he has played lol, upto 87 i believe.

Aston Villa

Young- A very good prospect for thew future who is someone everyone on SM should get uptp 89-90

Agbonlahor- Top player this season and he deserves a rise most definitely but only to 90.

Barry- TBH i am not to sure but i think he should be on this list as before he was a low 90 but now he is a top 90 maybe low 91.

Birmingham City

Larsson- the only one i can think of from City who deserves an increase which should be to 86-87.

Blackburn Rovers

Warnock- Good player this season definitely deserves a rise to 88-89.

Bentley- Should be in the Ebgland squad no doubts about it up to 90.

Derbeyshire- Played well towards the end of last season and TBH havent heard much bout him this season but rise to 86.

Bolton

Nobody

Chelsea

Belletti- Good player and i dont think he should be as low as 89 a rise to 90 i think.

Obi Mikel- Bad temper but a greta player who generally starts now so a rise to 90-91.

J.Cole- Great player for club and country a rise to 93.

Wright-Philips- Perhaps a rise to 90 as he is beginning to show why he was signed from City.

Derby

If anyone i think Miller could increase to 86 as he is the best player in that team by far.

Everton

Lescot- Debating whether to say 90 or not but go for it lol, 90 for lescott.

Cahill- What a player a rise to 92 on the cards.

Fulham

Omozusi- 71 be serious lol- a rise obviously to 82-3 maybe.

Dempsey- I saw thuis guy play and he is grest i think a rise to 87-88 tops.

Liverpool

Arbeloa- Generally a first teamer so a rise to 89 on the cards for him.

Benayoun- Great player this seasom so a rise into the 90s is on the cards i think

Babel- Good player maybe not playing enough but i think he does the job when he plays so a rise to 90

Voronin- Good player i think rise to 91

Torres- Started slow but seems to have found his feet and what feet they are- great player rise to 94.

Man City

Garrido- Good solid defender a rise to 89.

Corluka- Same as Garrido a great player and he is young rise to 90

Richards- Same as corluka up to 90

Ireland- Cheeky!!! rise to 88-89 as he is playing well for city at the moment.

Johnson- Good youngster rise to 87

Elano- Signing of the season he is top quality, 92- even thiugh he aint played much international footy but i shall make an excaption as he will not get ahead of ronaldino, kaka etc.

Man United

I actually think the rating are fine except

Ronaldo - Best player in the world should rise to 97-98.

Middlesborough

Rubbish this season no-one to rise but loads to fall e.g Tuncay n Woodgate.

Newcastle

N'Zogbia- i rate this guy very highly and think he deserves a rating of 88.

Martins- Again i rate this guy very highly and if Analka is 92 so should Martins be.

Pompey

Johnson- Taken spot at RB from Lauren a rise to 88-89

Muntari- good player whi IMO deserves a rise to 91.

Krancjar- tore England apart a rise to 90

Mwaruwari- Playing well this season and becoming a prolific striker so a rise to 90.

Reading

Hunt- He is one of readings better players and i think he deserves a raise to 88 at least.

Sunderland

Nobody really IMO

Tottenham

Jenas- A good player a rise to 90 i think.

WHU

Parker- The best player for the Hammers and he deserves a rating of 90 IMO>

Ashton- Back from injury and he deserves an increase due to good performances so upto 88.

Cole- Again a good player when he plays and he should rise to 86-87.

Wigan

Koumas- Wigans best player by far this season he deserves an increase up to 88.

DONE- tell me if you think others should rise or if you think some of these are wrong.

Agree with almost all of them except Walcott and Michael Johnson . Johnson must be rated higher than Walcott because he is playing more and doing better . So if you Walcott goes to an 87 then Johnson --> 88 :D:D

Man United

Id say there's no argument that Tevez is worthy of a 94...at the least.

6 goals in 15 appearances in the league with another 2 goals in 2 champions league games.

Although making a slow start, he has formed a fantastic understanding with in-form Wayne Rooney. I'm no Man Utd fan but I'd say Rooney, Ronaldo and Tevez form the strongest attacking three in the Champions league.

What do you guys think about Niko Kranjcar? Is he going up into the 90's? I see him rarely, but he is a wonderful players as far as i know...

Season stats:11 starts and 2 sub appearance in Premiership - 3 goals

2 starts in Carling Cup - all of this for Portsmouth

11 starts and 1 sub appearance - 2 goals for the gorgeous Croatia