||English Championship 30494||

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: ||English Championship 30494|| Great start for West Brom.....:D:D

English Championship 30494 ||Division 1|| -Cardiff City- -Come Correct- -Crystal Palace- -Preppens- (RYAN) -Everton- -Noisy- -Hull City- -Elohim- -Norwich City- -ashtini-

Re: ||English Championship 30494|| Hi everyone! I just joined this game-world after taking over Barnet. Hope it'll be fun! Good luck to everyone.

Re: ||English Championship 30494||

Have finished with 5 signings with more to come. The ones in are:

Victor Valdes

Pepe

Tevez

Thiago Motta

Gabi

I think I have done quite well thus far. Should be at the right of division 2 with those players if I manage to set them right. Missed out on Gervinho and Juanfran but I expect atleast another 4-5 additions in the next 2 days

Victor Valdes

Pepe

Tevez

Thiago Motta

Gabi

I think I have done quite well thus far. Should be at the right of division 2 with those players if I manage to set them right. Missed out on Gervinho and Juanfran but I expect atleast another 4-5 additions in the next 2 days

Nice! Some good signings there. Division 2 is hotting up to be a good one this season. Out of interest, which team are you?

Victor Valdes

Pepe

Tevez

Thiago Motta

Gabi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDtSf9pseOw

After losing against fern *shrugs* ... our team form have been straight up since that game with 3 straight wins.

1-0 Against Everton

4-1 against Leeds

9-0 against Cambridge

+13 in GD on 3 games... I'm pleased ... this is Hull after all :P

BRING ON THE SEASON!

Juan Jesus completed his move to Crystal Palace yesterday, and now our bid on Luis Muriel got accepted. Will be pleased to start with him upfront as he seems to always perform well for my teams.

Just hoping for one last signing now. Fingers crossed..

But regardless, I'm ready for the season to kick off already. First game is Newcastle at home. Definitely doable. ;)

Blackburn have 7 players on their way to Ewood Park, after all have put pen to paper on deals that see them ply there trade in Division 2.

The seven players on their way to Blackburn are :-

Llorente - 29 year old Spanish 91 rated striker

Cabaye - 28 year old French 91 rated midfielder

Alves - 29 year old Brazilian 90 rated keeper

Abate - 27 year old Italian 90 rated defender

Periera - 28 year old Uruguayan 90 rated defender

Criscito - 27 year old Italian 90 rated defender

Bender - 25 year old German 91 rated defender

As a result of these transfers, we see 11 players on their way out, in the form of Hanley, Olsson, Slew, Kilgallon, Henley, Orr, Spurr, Kean, Evans, Best and Rhodes. Some of these guys may well be playing their farewell game tonight.

Guest FallenAngel

Blackburn have 7 players on their way to Ewood Park' date=' after all have put pen to paper on deals that see them ply there trade in Division 2.

The seven players on their way to Blackburn are :-

Llorente - 29 year old Spanish 91 rated striker

Cabaye - 28 year old French 91 rated midfielder

Alves - 29 year old Brazilian 90 rated keeper

Abate - 27 year old Italian 90 rated defender

Periera - 28 year old Uruguayan 90 rated defender

Criscito - 27 year old Italian 90 rated defender

Bender - 25 year old German 91 rated defender

As a result of these transfers, we see 11 players on their way out, in the form of Hanley, Olsson, Slew, Kilgallon, Henley, Orr, Spurr, Kean, Evans, Best and Rhodes. Some of these guys may well be playing their farewell game tonight.[/quote']

good signings. think I'll have to up my game

Thought I'd give this a bash.

Huddersfield here.

My usual formation means that many stars will be forced out of the club sadly.

But that means a new era dawns.

Objective? It's the Championship. No one is safe and anyone can go up. So that means we'll say what everyone else says. Promotion.

Oh, and by the way. Nahki Wells? £6m

Bring it on.

Blackburn Rovers 4 - 1 Blackpool

First game of the season saw a comfortable win for the Rovers. Rhodes gave a class farewell performance, bagging himself a hat trick in his final game and also the MOM award, with Dunn scoring the other. Blackpool did score to go 1-0 up in the 6th minute. The stats show the same dominance the score did too, 27 shots with 16 on target and 63% possession.

I am actually very pleased with this result considering this is technically a weak side, and I haven't managed to bring anyone in yet :) Hopefully the new players adapt to my formation and tactics this quickly, and then I'll be in for a good season :)