||English Championship 30494||

Re: ||English Championship 30494||

Harry Redknapp earned a draw with Leeds United against Reading.

A thrilling match ended 3 - 3 between Leeds United and Reading in their Division 2 encounter.

De Silva and Zivkovic were amongst the goalscorers.

Was hoping for better at the start of the season but things could have got a hole lot worse so all good, now to look to the rest of the season.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: ||English Championship 30494|| Great start for West Brom.....:D:D

English Championship 30494 ||Division 1|| -Cardiff City- -Come Correct- -Crystal Palace- -Preppens- (RYAN) -Everton- -Noisy- -Hull City- -Elohim- -Norwich City- -ashtini-

Re: ||English Championship 30494|| Hi everyone! I just joined this game-world after taking over Barnet. Hope it'll be fun! Good luck to everyone.

Ipswich Town names Australian as New Manager

Ipswich Town have decided to head in a different direction, hiring WillC as their new manager for the next 2 seasons. After spending the past decade being a mid-table Championship side, Ipswich Town fans have started to lose interest with the team due to a lack of excitement with regards to promotion/relegation . It is hoped that WillC's crazy managerial style of selling the entire squad and punting on unknown foreigners will do the trick and boost attendance numbers.

Look I am not happy to be here. I had a great CV and expected to be at a powerhouse club but im stuck here in Ipswich. The team is not good. I'm going to focus on youth and see if we can raise a bit of cash in season 1 and hopefully avoid relegation. I plan to make big moves next season and push for promotion but for now, we'll happily park the bus and settle for 0-0 draws.

Welcome WillC, have fun with us the championship, there's a few of us in there!

After bringing in 7 strong signings and managing to bag Januzaj on loan from United, Blackburn hope to finish transfers soon, bringing in hopefully 4 more players, with two proven players amongst these 4, and two others who will help make the team stronger!

Pretty satisfied with the first game of the season as we drew with Newcastle

(1-1).

Muriel and Oliver Torres(uncontested!!) completed their moves to Crystal Palace yesterday, but was not fit enough to play right away.

They will no doubt be needed against Manchester United away on thursday though.

(1-1).

Muriel and Oliver Torres(uncontested!!) completed their moves to Crystal Palace yesterday' date=' but was not fit enough to play right away.

They will no doubt be needed against Manchester United away on thursday though.[/quote']

no-one cares pat :P

(1-1).

Muriel and Oliver Torres(uncontested!!) completed their moves to Crystal Palace yesterday' date=' but was not fit enough to play right away.

They will no doubt be needed against Manchester United away on thursday though.[/quote']

Just have to say, I seriously lol'd at your sig.

Guest FallenAngel

Ipswich Town names Australian as New Manager

Ipswich Town have decided to head in a different direction' date=' hiring WillC as their new manager for the next 2 seasons. After spending the past decade being a mid-table Championship side, Ipswich Town fans have started to lose interest with the team due to a lack of excitement with regards to promotion/relegation . It is hoped that WillC's crazy managerial style of selling the entire squad and punting on unknown foreigners will do the trick and boost attendance numbers.[/quote']

who sneakily places a last second bid on kapino:mad: :P

After missing out on Turan to a last minute bid (annoying as hell!) Blackburn have three more bids accepted, all of who are expected to join the team within the next 24 hours. These players are:

Van Der Vaart

Aogo

Behrami

All three, Van Der Vaart especially, will bring some quality to the team. As with the last lot, this means a bunch of players also leave the club!

One more signing after these three hopefully and I'm done for the foreseeable future.

Ipswich Town Steals 2 Youngsters, Throws City Parade to Welcome Them.

Ipswich Town have managed to pull off a transfer coup by signing highly-rated youngsters Stefanos KAPINO and Julian BRANDT on last minute bids. Ipswich Town manager is believed to be ecstatic with the signings, organizing an Over-The-Top Bus Parade to welcome the overseas players.

crowds_460_460x300_zps905c729c.jpg

Huge crowds gathered in Ipswich to welcome the new team.

The parade is believed to have infuriated fellow division 2 rivals, Birmingham City and Bolton, who had made initial bids on Kapinos and Brandt respectively. Ipswich Town manager, WillC has stated that "the city parade was justified and was not intended to 'rub it in' to our rivals. The past decade has been very uneventful for our fans so I felt like organizing an unnecessary street parade would help bolster our season ticket sales."

I was able to offer Brandt and Kapino first-team football so I hope Birmingham and Bolton can move on from this very minor incident. There are 45 games to play so they shouldn't have any added motivation to beat us during the course of the season.

Guest FallenAngel

Ipswich Town Steals 2 Youngsters' date=' Throws City Parade to Welcome Them.

[/b']

Ipswich Town have managed to pull off a transfer coup by signing highly-rated youngsters Stefanos KAPINO and Julian BRANDT on last minute bids. Ipswich Town manager is believed to be ecstatic with the signings, organizing an Over-The-Top Bus Parade to welcome the overseas players.

crowds_460_460x300_zps905c729c.jpg

Huge crowds gathered in Ipswich to welcome the new team.

The parade is believed to have infuriated fellow division 2 rivals, Birmingham City and Bolton, who had made initial bids on Kapinos and Brandt respectively. Ipswich Town manager, WillC has stated that "the city parade was justified and was not intended to 'rub it in' to our rivals. The past decade has been very uneventful for our fans so I felt like organizing an unnecessary street parade would help bolster our season ticket sales."

good to see you're not a person that likes to gloat:D

Ghost and Rooster Join Charlton

After quitting Bournemouth one month ago never thought I come back. With all the Aussies I won't stop, so here I am bike courier turned hero Cole MacGrath. This is a nice GW, and now we can have a Bundesliga first XI after transfers!

Chuffed to get Johannes Ghost Geis and Andre Rooster Hahn, they are my long run players here. Guys like Riechedly Bazoer and Rico Rodriguez brother Francisco will give the future to this OP squad.

Another strong Blackburn performance saw off Yeovil town 3-0 in the second game of the season, with the whole new squad adapting quickly and putting in a stellar performance. This makes it 6 points from 2 games so far.

Behrami opened the scoring on the 39th minute, scoring a long range effort, before Llorente made it 2-0 in the 63rd minute. This saw a change, with Januzaj coming off the bench to net the third goal.

Hopefully this can continue and make this a great season for the team and the fans at Ewood park!

took Spurs without looking at their squad.

Messi or Ronaldo will be up for sale when their tb's end, if you want to plan ahead , a big cash bid or a good swap can be discussed in the meantime.

there are a few players on the list as I need cash to get some depth into the cup side.

A bore draw of 0-0 was the result tonight for Blackburn.

In truth, Blackburn should have capitalized on the fact Burnley had a player sent off just before half-time, but just couldn't get that one goal.

Behrami is out for 10 days now, having injured his shin during this game.

We now face Bolton away in the next game, which will be our toughest test yet.