||English Championship 30494||

Elohim

Re: ||English Championship 30494||

Prince Riechedly Rules At Bolton

With many of his Bundesliga dream team NMF, Cole gave the teenager Bazoer a chance at defence, and it worked! The lad scored after just 12 minutes and was a solid defender with Galvez.

Of course, everyone was great against the leaders. Charlton wins 2-1 after Andre Hahn was sent off in first half. In fact, Daniel scored the winning goal immediate after Hahn sending off. Nervous times as Skjilbred was sent off as well, but the 9 men hang on for the important 1st win.

Brighton won't be easy as well but today, we have the fans singing on the way home. :D

250px-Hull_City_Crest_2014.svg.png

Game 1/38

Christian 'Fluffy' Bishop (Forum) was unable to prevent a Hull City defeat to Southampton.

Hull City slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat against Southampton in their Division 1 fixture.

As the start of the new season approached we were filled with confidence from our pre-season campaign which saw us have a positive GD of +13.

This, combined with the quality of our purchases should be enough to make any team confident. But alas, it just weren't meant to be as we were beaten 2-0 by a S'oton side that in all fairness weren't too impressive.. having only added Janmaat to their side. But I guess that just shows the quality of the side and their manager.

Ramirez and Rodriguez were a formidable partnership and one that I think will tear the leauge up in the coming matches!

image_update_img.jpg

Game 2/38

Christian 'Fluffy' Bishop (Forum) steered Hull City to victory against Swansea City.

Hull City beat Swansea City 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Ochoa had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Depay and Origi were amongst the goalscorers.

For the game against Swansea I decided that I just could not keep my current tactics and made a complete overhaul of my pre-game tactics. I decided to go with an entirely different formation. But even then I wasn't happy but I switched my players around. Mangala and Abdennour traded places in the defence, Rabiot and Taïder changed places on the middle and Depay and Deulofeu switched wings.

All things considered, it was a great move as we beat Swansea 2-0 and my little golden boy Divock Origi bagged one of the goals!

Now onwards and upwards, next game is against Fulham and a loss/draw there will be seen as a failure!

2956957.jpg?type=articleLandscape

Played United away last night, and decided to go with a defensive approach by using a 5-3-2 Sweeper tactic to counter their expected 4-3-3 formation.

And I'm pleased to say it worked out fairly well. Drew 1-1 and the game stats was even slightly in my favor.

Muriel scored the goal for my Crystal Palace, which was also his debut. (In your face Fluffman!)

Next up is Manchester City away from home.. Man I can't wait to play a game where I'm actually the favorite to win..

Played United away last night' date=' and decided to go with a defensive approach by using a 5-3-2 Sweeper tactic to counter their expected 4-3-3 formation.

And I'm pleased to say it worked out fairly well. Drew 1-1 and the game stats was even slightly in my favor.

Muriel scored the goal for my Crystal Palace, which was also his debut. (In your face Fluffman!)

Next up is Manchester City away from home.. Man I can't wait to play a game where I'm actually the favorite to win..[/quote']

Noisy is more against Muriel then me... Sod off ya bloody fishlover...

Huddersfield go for a Dutch flavour this season.

The first 11 is almost complete, just need to sign a goalie...

Using my trusted 5-4-1 formation, the team stands like this:

Gk ???

Bruma (87).......Veltman (86)....Van Rhijn (87)

Fabinho (86).........Dzemaili (89).........Willems (87)

Vilhena (86)............Borja (85)

Immers (86)

Martinez (90)

Not much cash left at all, so the 3 games a week will kill us. But we're confident with the new season.

Patrik Olsson steered Crystal Palace to victory against Manchester City.

Crystal Palace beat Manchester City 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Not where I expected to grab my first win, so I'm extremely pleased with this result. Specially considering it was away from home as well!

Stoke next!

250px-Hull_City_Crest_2014.svg.png

Game 3/38

Christian 'Fluffy' Bishop (Forum) was unable to prevent a Hull City defeat to Fulham.

Hull City slumped to a 3 - 1 defeat to Fulham in their Division 1 fixture.

Depay was on the scoresheet for his side.

After a promising 2-0 win over Swansea we went into the game against Fulham thinking that this'd be a no-brainer and went on the attack.

Fulham that hasn't done much (if any) in the transfermarket shocked everyone however with a 3-1 victory over Hull City!

The only shining light in our current darkness way down on 17th spot is Memphis Depay. The young dutchman has scored twice and assisted once in his first 3 games for the club. His link-up play works well with both Ciro Immobile and Divock Origi. This is very promising and bodes well for coming seasons.

Tomorrow we face FOTY-winner ashtini and his Norwich ... a game that we'll be happy to take a draw in. ... We will also be trying out a completely new formation, so expect us to lose badly!

A 1-0 win see Blackburn keep their unbeaten streak alive, having won 4 and drew 1 in the last 5 games.

The manager was hopeful of a win heading into this game, having noticed his squad had that slight edge over Millwall.

The only goal came in the 33rd minute from Atsu, who also put in a stellar performance to win the MOTM award for the day.

The on loan winger is proving vital thus far for Blackburn.

Next up sees Blackburn host Derby County, in what will be a tough test against a squad that contains Klose, Lopez and Rafinha. The Blackburn gaffer is hoping however that they can keep there streak alive.

Crystal Palace slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat against Stoke City in their Division 1 fixture.

So when I finally get a game I should win on paper, then I lose for the first time this season..

Will need to perform a lot better on Sunday vs Aston Villa..

Another win for me with Blackburn sees me extend my unbeaten run to 6 out of 6 games played.

A 2-1 win against a decent Derby County side saw Blackburn move up to second, just two points of Forest.

Derby went 1-0 up before Llorente equalised before half time. The impressive loanee Januzaj continued his good form, with a goal to seal the win for blackburn.

Next up is Brighton and Hove, who snapped up free agents Lampard and Eto'o. Hopefully the streak will stay alive!!!

Harry Redknapp steered Manchester City to victory against Sunderland.

Manchester City outclassed Sunderland and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Iniesta scored both of the goals for Manchester City and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Manchester City welcomed there new coach with a win against the Black Cats, new coach Beckett came out after the game saying there will be change but not a lot.

Dedryck Boyata is expected to be loaned out for the season as Manchester City seek a partner club in the lower leagues.

It is expected Karim Rekik will be a key part of Beckett's squad long term as the 19 year old Dutch CB played his first game of the season tonight.

Eric DIER has completed his move to Wigan Athletic from Sporting CP for 3,870,000

Ogenyi ONAZI has completed his move to Wigan Athletic from SS Lazio for 5,910,000

Laurens DE BOCK has completed his move to Wigan Athletic from Club Brugge KV for 4,810,000

Mario SAMPIRISI has completed his move to Wigan Athletic from Genoa CFC for 3,060,000

4 pretty important signings

The match ended 0 - 0 between Crystal Palace and Aston Villa in their Division 1 fixture.

Leno had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Pretty satisfied with a draw here considering I had Oliver Torres sent off in the 33rd minute :P

We've only scored 3 goals in 5 games and taken 6pts which is a little bit worrying. Add to that we play Liverpool next.. This is going to be a long season :P

Simon KJAER has completed his move to Wigan Athletic from Lille OSC for 8,460,000

Onazi wasnt a record signing for very long. Kirchhoff needed a partner and now with him injured I needed a high rated CB.

A full strength Wigan would currently look like:

Oblak (87)

De Sciglio (89) Kjaer (89) Kirchhoff (87) Kurzawa (86)

Onazi (87) Leitner (87)

Keita (85) Volland (89) Drmic (87)

Emenike (89)

Bench: Besic (85), De Bock (85) Samprisini (85) Dier (83) Brillante (80)/ Cristante (80) McManaman (85) Holt (85)

Crystal Palace beat Luton Town 3 - 0 in their English Championship Cup Round 1 fixture.

Batshuayi scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

El Haddadi was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Mixed feelings about this result. I wouldn't mind the cash from going far in the cups. But I really don't have the depth to challenge anyway. And honestly I could very well be drawn into the relegation battle this season.