||English Championship 30494||

Elohim

Re: ||English Championship 30494||

Crystal Palace beat Stoke City 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Varane had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Kovačić was on the scoresheet for his side.

And another signing made at CP as Debuchy chose us over Reading!

Just need to add a few more and the squad for next season is already set!

I'm in two minds on wether or not I should actually change stuff around ... I've got a great little side here ... Might just try and build from the back as that's how I usually go about things!

In other news, drew 2-2 with ashtini's Norwich! Sitting just 7 points off first place!

Juan CUADRADO has completed his move to Crystal Palace from ACF Fiorentina for 3,200,000 plus Lazar MARKOVIC

Decided to bump the ratings abit, brought in Miranda, Debuchy and Cuadrado.

Now I desperatly need a striker as I've only got 2 + 1 youth) :D

So yeah.. depth is still a problem..

Decided to bump the ratings abit' date=' brought in Miranda, Debuchy and Cuadrado.

Now I desperatly need a striker as I've only got 2 + 1 youth) :D

So yeah.. depth is still a problem..[/quote']

Immobile + Icardi + Origi

Read it and weep!

Weep over what?

Batshuayi has scored 1 more goal more for CP then your trio has for Hull combined. :D

If you want I can loan you a proper striker? I know I don't have much' date=' but I feel sorry for you. :P[/quote']

And look at him in real life.. Now look at mine ?

Im above you in the table arent i?

Oh and in 23 total games, your belgian has 12 goals.. Immobile has 14 in 21..

Dun dun duun

• 2 weeks later...

Manchester United showing some real life form as they lose 3-4 to my almighty Hull City :D Deulofeu,Depay,Digne and Livermore with the goals! We now sit just 6 points behind league leading and unmanaged Manchester City!

Oh and gaz smells and is scared of annabelle!

Watch-Manchester-City-Birmingham-City-Live-Video-Stream-Online.png

Blue Moon will Rise again

Venk appointed

bluemoon_is_rising.jpeg

Venk has been appointed as the new Manchester City manager just 2 days before their crucial visit to Emirates Stadium in a match which may turn ut to be the title decider.

Manchester City who sit on top of the league with a 1 point lead over Arsenal and Chelsea and 2 point lead over 4th placed Everton. Venk joins the Manchester club in a very crucial stage of the tournament as City, Arsenal, Chelsea, Everton and Hull will be still hoping to get the Premier League title.

Harry Redknapp resigned from the job on 22nd October with City sitting on the top of the pile.

"I am coming into a team which is already complete' date=' a title winners in making. Looking at the squad, no manager would want to make much changes. I will focus on guiding the team to the title and transfers would not be my main concern at the moment. I am happy that City owners choose me for this job and I want to repay their faith"[/center']

City are also in the Round of 16 of the Champions league and have a 3-0 lead from the first leg against Zenit.

Venk draws first blood at Emirates

Arsenal 0 - 2 Manchester City

Venk started his Manchester City career with a important league win against Arsenal to stay at top with a 1 point lead against Chelsea. Venk named a strong team with Milner getting a nod as a result of Bastian's injury while Aguero started as the lone striker due to Negredo's suspension.

David+Silva+Manchester+City+v+Arsenal+Premier+GNS5sRvMx3Nl.jpg

Manchester City continued to press Arsenal from the very first minute of the game and both team continued to push for the crucial first goal. Manchester City were rewarded for their patient build up in the 22nd min as a clever ball from Iniesta set Silva one on one with the keeper and the Spainard made no mistake in slotting the ball past Buffon.

David+Silva+Pablo+Zabaleta+Manchester+City+M23PX_NSshhl.jpg

Arsenal continued to press City for the equalizer but Hart came on top for all the 8 shots on target. City buried the game in the 70th min as Cheillini and Ribery combined to create a moment of magic and Ribery made it Two goals good for the visiting team. City held on to the lead and the clean sheet to stay atop of the pile.

The result comes as a major boost ahead of the Super Sunday game against Manchester United.

Manchester turns Blue

Manchester City 3 - 1 Manchester United

article-2426897-182BB13500000578-427_634x401.jpg

Venk continued his dream start to his City story as they beat their derby rivals by 3-1. Marcelo who became Venk's first signing completed formalities just in time to face United. Milner was chosen ahead of Shweinstieger who was still nursing his injuries. Chiellini opened the scoring inside the 7th min with a brilliant header past De Gea. But Rooney equalized with a sublime finish within 3 minutes as Manchester United striked back right away. City continued to push United backline and were finally rewarded just before break as Aguero controlled Kompany's long ball to slot home in the 42nd minute.

Coming into the second half United developed dangerously but City seemed to have buried the game when Milner's screamer went past De Gea to take a two goal lead. United tried to push City backline stood rock solid and gathered all three points.

Manchester City's most crucial time of the season continues as they travel to Newcastle on Thurday before welcoming a strong Hull City team on Sunday. City will be hoping that Hull does a favor on them by beating Chelsea on Thursday.

Milner%20celeb%202.ashx?w=0&h=0&as=1

Crystal Palace outclassed Cardiff City and beat them 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Miranda scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Torres and Iturbe were also amongst the goalscorers.

Don't have much to play for anylonger, but it's always nice to win games.

With 8 games remaining I'll likely end in the middle of the table, granting SMFA Shield next season. Although that doesn't mean much as I recently let my GM run out. :o

Anyway, I suppose my assistant will be satisfied...

Marcelo saves City

Manchester City 2 - 2 Hull City

A fairy tale starting to Venk's Manchester City campaign seems to fall apart as Hull City teach table toppers a lesson. The visiting team outplayed City at Ethiad to push them down to 3rd on the table. City who showed few moments of brilliance never really looked as earning any points in the game.

Negredo_goal_ashx_h_450_w_800.jpg

Hull got off to a brilliant start with Nastasic coming back to bite City with a 11 min opener. Rabiot doubled the lead within one min of the first goal only for Negredo to pull one back in the 17th min. City looked clueless in the rest of the first half and Hull went in with a deserved. But a Ribery free-kick was met by Marcelo in the 72nd min to earn a point at Ethiad.

Venk now faces a challenge to win all the remaining games of the season and hope that Chelsea and Arsenal slip-up to win the title.

James+Chester+Arsenal+v+Hull+City+FA+Cup+Final+Jkop3cZIqZel.jpg

• 2 weeks later...