||English Championship 30494||

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: ||English Championship 30494|| Great start for West Brom.....:D:D

English Championship 30494 ||Division 1|| -Cardiff City- -Come Correct- -Crystal Palace- -Preppens- (RYAN) -Everton- -Noisy- -Hull City- -Elohim- -Norwich City- -ashtini-

Re: ||English Championship 30494|| Hi everyone! I just joined this game-world after taking over Barnet. Hope it'll be fun! Good luck to everyone.

Re: ||English Championship 30494||

Okay, I'd like to congratulate Come Correct for winning the leauge with his Arsenal!

AND .. Keith Fitz for winning Division 2 with his Nottingham Forest! I'll be happy to beat you next season! :D

I'll also update the first post ...

Also, we've got managed teams in Division 4 and 5... anyone know who Tom Tudor or Benjamin Surman is?

Okay' date=' I'd like to congratulate Come Correct for winning the leauge with his Arsenal!

AND .. Keith Fitz for winning Division 2 with his Nottingham Forest! I'll be happy to beat you next season! :D

I'll also update the first post ...

Also, we've got managed teams in Division 4 and 5... anyone know who Tom Tudor or Benjamin Surman is?[/quote']

Tom Tudor is one of my best mates - whether it is that Tom Tudor or not I am not 100% sure!

HOLD ON A SEC - you are still here? ;)

Several positions ahead of you' date=' I'm the uncrowned king of 30494 :D

Gimme a Striker :mad:

Pfahaha ... Carlos Vela is available at Sociedad :P

Nice. But are you planning on buying any first team strikers soon? :P

Says the guy that had to club hop to get ahead of me this season? :rolleyes: Who needs decent strikers when their AM's score 11 goals?! :P

Hello people! For the first time ever in SM history.... I HAVE RECEIVED A STADIUM INCREASE!!!

Your chairman has increased the capacity of the Stadium by 1,256 seats. The new capacity has now increased to 26,842.

And... despite finishing 4th and beating alot of the great teams last season ... my chairman still doesen't trust me -.-

This season your Chairman expects you to avoid relegation

Oh and I'm shaking some things around... Bernard were bought since he was doing a fabulous job for me on FIFA (LOL) and he was meant to be the hub around which I built my team ... he has done nothing but dissapoint so I really cashed in on him!

Duarte BERNARD has completed his move to Shakhtar Donetsk from Hull City for 13,259,500

The new season is here and I say BRING IT ON!!! :D

First game of the season is against Noisy's Everton on the 21st of December!

good luck to whoever has liverpool in this gw now, i was the previous manager. great squad but i just couldn't be bothered with them after i missed out on suarez because the previous manager had already conducted 3 transfers with bayern throughout the season :mad::mad: tbh i did rubbish with them because i kind of lost interest after managers started quitting the gw. good luck with this gw guys

good luck to whoever has liverpool in this gw now' date=' i was the previous manager. great squad but i just couldn't be bothered with them after i missed out on suarez because the previous manager had already conducted 3 transfers with bayern throughout the season :mad::mad: tbh i did rubbish with them because i kind of lost interest after managers started quitting the gw. good luck with this gw guys[/quote']

You were never getting Suarez he was always coming to Goodison Park :rolleyes:

A new season means new faces! ... And this face IM SUPER HAPPY ABOUT!!!

Duarte BERNARD has completed his move to Shakhtar Donetsk from Hull City for 13,259,500

Bernard was meant to be my superstar ... after a full season I can however say that he is utter garbage and not worthy of the massive honour that the Hull City jersey means!

INSTEAD OF HIM ... WE WILL FROM THIS SEASON ONWARDS .... SEEE ...

Christian ERIKSEN has completed his move to Hull City from Real Madrid for 12,650,000

Not only did I buy one of the best AM's in BPL ... I ALSO MADE 900K (ish)

With Ochoa rumoured to be on his way to Liverpool ... I'm starting to like this team even more now...

All I need now is to sell Nastasic once his TB is up and I'll buy a whole new backup defence! :D

I can buy atleast 3 defenders for Nastasic' money ... finally getting me depth!

YAY!

The season starts tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I'm seeing alot of people splash the cash.. brilliant! I've got barely nothing left haha.

Yeah. I'm looking forward to it. Let's see if I can do better then the previous managers at Liverpool. But that shouldn't be too hard lol

Made 2 deals during pre-season. Replaced Lambert with Volland and Zuniga with Juanfran.

Next step will be to try and replace Mignolet.. so if anyone has a top gk or talent available for P/E, then I have plenty to offer, just have a look :P

Yeah. I'm looking forward to it. Let's see if I can do better then the previous managers at Liverpool. But that shouldn't be too hard lol

Made 2 deals during pre-season. Replaced Lambert with Volland and Zuniga with Juanfran.

Next step will be to try and replace Mignolet.. so if anyone has a top gk or talent available for P/E' date=' then I have plenty to offer, just have a look :P[/quote']

Volland for Lambert is pretty epic... Zuniga and Juanfran ... meh... both are garbage.