Official SM Fantasy Premier League 14/15

242478.png

Official SM Fantasy Premier League 14/15

Its Back!

The Premier League season for 2014/2015 is nearly upon us, & this thread is for the Official SM Fantasy Premier League 14/15 League.

All Welcome

Code to join this league: 15241-5504

Official SM Head-To-Head Fantasy Premier League 14/15

Code to join this league:

24990-9158

Info

Squad Size

To join the game select a fantasy football squad of 15 players, consisting of:

2 Goalkeepers

5 Defenders

5 Midfielders

3 Forwards

Budget

The total value of your initial squad must not exceed £100 million.

Players per team

You can select up to 3 players from a single Barclays Premier League team.

Choosing Your Starting 11

From your 15 player squad, select 11 players by the Gameweek deadline to form your team.

All your points for the Gameweek will be scored by these 11 players, however if one or more doesn't play they may be automatically substituted.

Your team can play in any formation providing that 1 goalkeeper, at least 3 defenders and at least 1 forward are selected at all times.

Selecting a Captain and a Vice-Captain

From your starting 11 you nominate a captain and a vice-captain. Your captain's score will be doubled.

If your captain plays 0 minutes in the Gameweek, the captain will be changed to the vice-captain.

If both captain and vice-captain play 0 minutes in a Gameweek, then no player's score will be doubled.

Prioritising Your Bench For Automatic Substitutions

Your substitutes provide cover for unforeseen events like injuries and postponements by automatically replacing starting players who don't play in a Gameweek.

Based on the priorities you assign, automatic substitutions are processed at the end of the Gameweek as follows:

If your Goalkeeper plays 0 minutes in the Gameweek, he will be substituted by your replacement Goalkeeper, if he played in the Gameweek.

If any of your outfield players play 0 minutes in the Gameweek, they will be substituted by the highest priority outfield substitute who played in the Gameweek and doesn't break the formation rules (eg. If your starting team has 3 defenders, a defender can only be replaced by another defender).

After selecting your squad you can buy and sell players in the transfer market. Unlimited transfers can be made at no cost until your first deadline.

Transfers

After your first deadline you will receive 1 free transfer each Gameweek. Each additional transfer you make in the same Gameweek will deduct 4 points from your total score (Classic scoring) and match score (Head-to-Head scoring) at the start of the next Gameweek.

If you do not use your free transfer, you are able to make an additional free transfer the following Gameweek. If you do not use this saved free transfer in the following Gameweek, it will be carried over until you do. You can never have more than 1 saved transfer.

Wildcards

A Wildcard allows you to make unlimited free transfers throughout a Gameweek. You can use up to 2 a season.

Playing a wildcard will remove any points deductions from transfers already made in the same Gameweek.

One wildcard can be played at any time. The January Wildcard can only be used after Gameweek 20 starts (1 Jan 11:30) until Gameweek 23 ends (1 Feb 11:30); as the January wildcard isn't available until after the Gameweek 20 deadline, the earliest these transfers will be active is Gameweek 21.

When playing a Wildcard, any saved free transfers will be lost. You will be back to the usual 1 free transfer the following Gameweek.

Player Prices

Player prices change during the season dependent on the popularity of the player in the transfer market. Player prices do not change until the season starts.

The price shown on your transfers page is a player's selling price. This selling price may be less than the player's current purchase price as a sell-on fee of 50% (rounded up to the nearest £0.1m) will be applied on any profits made on that player.

For example, if you buy a player for £8.3m and when you transfer him his price is £9.0m, his selling price will be £8.6m.

There is more info in the help section regarding scoring, transfer deadlines, league and cup info.

Join, spread the word, enjoy!

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official SM Fantasy Premier League 14/15 Oh, don't forget to enter the SM Head-to-Head league : 24990-9158 Will ask ash to put it in the opening post.

Re: Official SM Fantasy Premier League 14/15 Joined, best of luck to everyone!

Re: Official SM Fantasy Premier League 14/15 1 goal and 4 assists. Unlucky there ash.

Re: Official SM Fantasy Premier League 14/15

Official SM Head-To-Head Fantasy Premier League 14/15

Code to join this league:

24990-9158

Nicely done V' date=' gonna be a great season!!

Joined, best of luck to everyone!

Good luck mate :)

doing better than fifty-somethingth this season

I doubt it :P

These player prices are abit expensive aren't they.

Yeah makes it a lot harder this year, still some potential big names to come in too.

Why? more points for goals as midfielders ;)

indeed and he is in my side... i dont know how to screenshot well so ill post my preliminary (will no doubt change with transfers, keen to see how much markovic will cost).

My boy Shezza

Flanagan - Mertesacker - Shaw

Sanchez - Fabregas - Yaya - Poyet

Aguero - Bony - Berahino

Why? more points for goals as midfielders ;)

I get that but I don't know what strikers I want, with RVP being 12.5 and Sturridge 11.5 (:eek:) I was more than happy to go with Sanchez and Arno. Plus for me it means there are midfielders I am missing out on.

This is where I am at currently' date=' but this has already changes in the 16 hours or so its been open :o:

[center']Courtois

Debuchy-Cresswell-Shaw

Sanchez-Y.Toure-Fabregas-Barkley-Arnautovic

Naismith-Bony[/center]

Myhill-Tripper-Vlaar-Ings

No United offensive players? Their fixture is mouth watering. :P

And what's about Tripper, is he kind of hot shot? Because I saw many guys have him as a punt.

No United offensive players? Their fixture is mouth watering. :P

And what's about Tripper' date=' is he kind of hot shot? Because I saw many guys have him as a punt.[/quote']

Yeah Utd's fixtures, with Southampton's are juicy at the start. It will no doubt change now you have pointed that out lol B).

Tripper is my little defensive dynamo :)

Hopefully I dont suffer the same fade out as i did last year. Gone with some left field options early pending pre-season form.

Cortouis

Azpi - Shaw - Clyne

Hazard © - Sanchez - Taarabt - Januzaj - Mirallas

Rooney - Bony

Myhill - Targett - Vlaar - Kone

Possible IN's once added - Costa, Luis, Debuchey (Arsneal)

Most likely outs - Clyne, Kone (if/When Everton buy), Taarabt.

Chelsea's early fixtures of Burnley and Leicester make Hazard a lock for captain. United fixtures gives Januzaj a starting birth pending LVG's selection. Backing Taarabt to shine for QPR, pre-season pending, similar for Kone.

Yeah Utd's fixtures' date=' with Southampton's are juicy at the start. It will no doubt change now you have pointed that out lol B).

Tripper is my little defensive dynamo :)[/quote']

You would figure it one way or another anyway. :P

Tripper is a bit pricey for my liking. +£0.5M and we can get someone from United or Arsenal defense.

The price for the new signing is tad pricey imo;

Sanchez (10.5) - Ozil comes for 10.0 last season

Tadic (7.5) - 2.0 more than any Soton midfielder

de Jong (7.0) - would be great if he lead the attacking line tho

Can't wait for Markovic to be added, if he is 7-7.5 and listed as FWD, can see I slot him in.

1st Draft of probably about 500 before the opening games:

Krul (Mannone)

Debuchy, Cahill, Rafael (Marriapa, Targett)

Fabregas, Ramsey, Nasri, Eriksen, Arnautovic

Sturridge, Diouf (Nugent)

got 0.5 in the bank not really sure what i'm going to do might upgrade Rafael to Shaw or wait and see what price Cabella comes in at hoping around 7-7.5 and putting him in for one of those midfielders.

• Kev unpinned this topic