Official SM Fantasy Premier League 14/15

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official SM Fantasy Premier League 14/15 Oh, don't forget to enter the SM Head-to-Head league : 24990-9158 Will ask ash to put it in the opening post.

Re: Official SM Fantasy Premier League 14/15 Joined, best of luck to everyone!

Re: Official SM Fantasy Premier League 14/15 1 goal and 4 assists. Unlucky there ash.

Re: Official SM Fantasy Premier League 14/15

Last week was a somewhat a success securing 82 points and moving up from 21st (or is it 21th?) to 18th spot. :)

Gameweek 35 Summary

Official SM Premier League 14/15

(Top 50)

Top 3 Captain selections:

Hazard : 44.00%

Agüero : 8.00%

Costa : 8.00%

Giroud : 6.00%

Kane : 6.00%

Top 3 Transferred in players:

Giroud: 10.00%

Ramsey: 6.00%

Benteke: 6.00%

Mata: 4.00%

Sánchez: 4.00%

Top 3 Transferred out players:

Murray: 8.00%

Sterling: 8.00%

Bolasie: 6.00%

Yaya Touré: 4.00%

Austin: 4.00%

Benched Ulloa and Morgan.

Ulloa gets 13 points and Morgan gets 12.

Kane and Austin both get one point due to getting yellow cards.

Coleman gets nothing because he conceded 3 and got a yellow card.

Mignolet gets two.

Schmeichel, on the other hand, gets 7.

As a result, I have 26 points with Sanchez, Ramsey, and Cazorla left to play. :mad:

Benched Ulloa and Morgan.

Ulloa gets 13 points and Morgan gets 12.

Kane and Austin both get one point due to getting yellow cards.

Coleman gets nothing because he conceded 3 and got a yellow card.

Mignolet gets two.

Schmeichel' date=' on the other hand, gets 7.

As a result, I have 26 points with [b']Sanchez, Ramsey, and Cazorla[/b] left to play. :mad:

2 goals and an assists between them so far 30 mins in B)

edit: i mean 3 and 2 by half time.

Subbed out Hazard who along with Sanchez and Clyne (my best cheap buy of the season as nothing was expected of him and Soton at seasons start) Are my 3 players who stayed the whole season due to no suspensions and injuries etc. Chelsea are home so figure Hazard wont play all 3 remaining games. brought in Aguero instead. Also had a punt and shipped off Austin who has City and only 2 more games and they might be down for Larrson. He has 3 games left with Sunderland and if they are to perform and fight until final day he will need to do well.

Ramsey © last week was a success, moving up another spot to 17th. Need at least 20 more points to finished 15th this season.

Gameweek 36 Summary

Official SM Premier League 14/15

(Top 50)

Top 3 Captain selections:

Agüero : 28.00%

Hazard : 14.00%

Sánchez : 14.00%

Kane : 8.00%

Costa : 8.00%

Top 3 Transferred in players:

Sánchez: 18.00%

Cazorla: 6.00%

Ramsey: 6.00%

Giroud: 4.00%

Albrighton: 4.00%

Agüero: 4.00%

Larsson: 4.00%

Benteke: 4.00%

Top 3 Transferred out players:

Hazard: 12.00%

Sterling: 10.00%

Fàbregas: 6.00%

Murray: 6.00%

I didn't even have Aguero' date=' I thought City are/were going into a slump. :([/quote']

Subbed out Hazard for him figuring he would be rested. He wasnt surprisingly but 100% victory in that transfer anyway. In the end it was Azpi who missed out of my chelsea trio (well duo now.) At leaqst Fab got the assist so i chose pretty well as only Hazard wouldve let me afford Aguero

Yeah I just saw your unbelievable performance. Fair play to you' date=' mate.[/quote']

Cheers mate, even had Cameron on the bench with 8.

I'm in two leagues for a lot of money and I need help making a decision.

Take Moreno out for Bellerin, that's happening pretty much.

With my second transfer, do I sacrifice Hazard for Sanchez, or somehow get Giroud in there, being their only fit striker?..

They have the same fixtures but with Arsenal having the Utd game in their gw double.

Arsenal is Utd (A), Sunderland (H), WBA (A).

Chelsea is WBA (A), Sunderland (H).

Cheers mate' date=' even had Cameron on the bench with 8.

With my second transfer, do I sacrifice Hazard for Sanchez, or somehow get Giroud in there, being their only fit striker?..

They have the same fixtures but with Arsenal having the Utd game in their gw double.

Chelsea is WBA (A), Sunderland (H).[/quote']

get Sanchez or Giroud 100% Hazard might* be rested as he is not needed anymore. Lean Sanchez as giroud might get a bench in one of the games close together in favour of a welbeck start potentially. sanchez will almost surely play all 3remaining games and is in better form. Giroud will also leave you with change dunno what you could do with it but id go Sanchez.

I have a similar dilemma. Take Mata or Silva out and get Ozil or take Hazard out and get Sanchez. I'm really not sure myself. Perhaps wait and see how tonight's game goes. Could potentially be an injury.

It depends whether you are defending a lead or trying to close down your opponent.

If you are leading I suggest you block your rival with the same set of players in this DGW (although it would be dull).

If you are trailing, make sure you have some heavy differential, like Kosc, Ramsey or Ozil.

Either way it depend on your current standing and your rival players.

Based on your team, doing Hazard to Sanchez do seems sensible. Although try squeeze in Kosc, as if it were tight match in United game with a dull scoreline - he will sneak some BAPs like always.

I do like to thank everyone who had been active in their FPL, I sort of tailed off a little in mid season as I was on holiday and went through a busy period. Till next season! :o

I have a similar dilemma. Take Mata or Silva out and get Ozil or take Hazard out and get Sanchez. I'm really not sure myself. Perhaps wait and see how tonight's game goes. Could potentially be an injury.

Personally I would take Mata out' date=' United only have pride to play for, 3rd seems a little too far too late. City still can fight it out for 2nd should Arsenal rest players for the FA Cup final.

It depends whether you are defending a lead time or trying to close down your opponent.

If you are leading I suggest you block your rival with the same set of players in this DGW (although it would be dull).

If you are trailing, make sure you have some heavy differential, like Kosc, Ramsey or Ozil.

Either way it depend on your current standing and your rival players.

Based on your team, doing Hazard to Sanchez do seems sensible. Although try squeeze in Kosc, as if it were tight match in United game with a dull scoreline - he will sneak some BAPs like always.

Not forgetting Cazorla or Rambo, but I've got the feeling that Wenger might try to blood some youngsters and rotate/rest players for the cup final.

League One:

Me: 2,026

2nd: 1,856

I'm not presuming I've won so this is about preserving.

League Two:

2nd: 1,996

3rd: 1,913

I have Cazorla tonight.

2nd has Bellerin, Sanchez & Giroud

3rd has Bellerin, Sanchez & Giroud©

So I'm expecting 2nd place to get closer, or even take over me.

Really want a Swansea goal to take away any clean sheet points, not sure I see that happening though.

Tonight has a massive bearing on the transfers I make, so will wait until the final whistle goes to make a change. Think Sanchez coming in needs to happen, Giroud possibly too but that's harder to do. Might look at Kosc over Bellerin if I can.

Never has an Arsenal-Swansea game meant more to me haha :P.

League One:

Me: 2' date='026

2nd: 1,856

I'm not presuming I've won so this is about preserving.

[b']League Two:[/b]

2nd: 1,996

3rd: 1,913

I have Cazorla tonight.

2nd has Bellerin, Sanchez & Giroud

3rd has Bellerin, Sanchez & Giroud©

So I'm expecting 2nd place to get closer, or even take over me.

Really want a Swansea goal to take away any clean sheet points, not sure I see that happening though.

Tonight has a massive bearing on the transfers I make, so will wait until the final whistle goes to make a change. Think Sanchez coming in needs to happen, Giroud possibly too but that's harder to do. Might look at Kosc over Bellerin if I can.

Never has an Arsenal-Swansea game meant more to me haha :P.

Are you sure about their player mate?

I took a look at their team and I came up with this:

2nd : Monreal, Sanchez, Giroud

3rd : Bellerin, Cazorla, Giroud ©

Looking at that Giroud is a must and Sanchez should take Hazard or Silva place. For Hazard might be a gamble and can backfire, with Silva it would be a good block since both of them don't own him, but his form right now is hard to ignore.

Are you sure about their player mate?

I took a look at their team and I came up with this:

2nd : Monreal' date=' Sanchez, Giroud

3rd : Bellerin, Cazorla, Giroud ©

Looking at that Giroud is a must and Sanchez should take Hazard or Silva place. For Hazard might be a gamble and can backfire, with Silva it would be a good block since both of them don't own him, but his form right now is hard to ignore.[/quote']

Sorry, you are right, it is Monreal in one of them.

You reckon Giroud because they both have him?

• Kev unpinned this topic