Official SM Fantasy Premier League 14/15

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official SM Fantasy Premier League 14/15 Oh, don't forget to enter the SM Head-to-Head league : 24990-9158 Will ask ash to put it in the opening post.

Re: Official SM Fantasy Premier League 14/15 Joined, best of luck to everyone!

Re: Official SM Fantasy Premier League 14/15 1 goal and 4 assists. Unlucky there ash.

Re: Official SM Fantasy Premier League 14/15

My team as it stands atm (almost definitey subject to change):

Determined to win it this year' date=' after leading for 5-10 weeks near the end and then falling short to 3rd ish place in the last few weeks.[/b'] :P

You sure about that? I was pretty much top from Jan to May. ;)

Michu at the De Gea Ba looking like:

Courtois

Debuchy-Janmaat-Cresswell

Nasri-Januzaj-Ramsey-Fabregas-Hazard

Sturridge-Naismith

Myhill-Trippier-N.Taylor-Zamora

Mainly just messing about. Waiting to see what Everton do striker-wise.

Thinking strong midfield, a main striker, fullbackish defense and can't look past Courtois in goal at the mo.

At and maybe renaming after Michu and Ba have gone walkies :o.

Yeah I lead at least 5 weeks near the end!;) Maybe like week 30-35? How many points did you finish on last year? (mine was 2307)

You must be thinking of a different league as I walked this one unchallenged for 1st place from Jan to May.

Finished on 2415 and that was with making over 25 transfers in the last few weeks due to separate weekender bets with some mates.

You must be thinking of a different league as I walked this one unchallenged for 1st place from Jan to May.

Finished on 2415 and that was with making over 25 transfers in the last few weeks due to separate weekender bets with some mates.

We swapped place a few times if I remember correctly.

And Skarmory, that's the other league. :)

There must've been 2 SM leagues then I guess. :o I would've lost convincingly then.

This year's my year though (ingrained into me as a Liverpool fan :P).

Not overly' date=' I mean yes depending on injuries and double fixtures but I won my work one and it was cuz I didn't tinker as much as usual.[/quote']

You will need to tinker if you want to beat me though :P

There must've been 2 SM leagues then I guess. :o I would've lost convincingly then.

This year's my year though (ingrained into me as a Liverpool fan :P).

I expect I will have a miserable time of it this year as I've been far too cocky already! :)

2 leagues joined :)

Team so far:

Speroni

Shaw Filipe Luis Debuchy Chambers

Barkley Sanchez Herrera Yaya Hazard

Lukaku

Myhill, Vlaar, Zamora, Barmby

Really want a better 2nd striker but don't want to give up my midfield, would love to pop Mata in there somewhere too...

2 leagues joined :)

Team so far:

Speroni

Shaw Filipe Luis Debuchy Chambers

Barkley Sanchez Herrera Yaya Hazard

Lukaku

Myhill' date=' Vlaar, Zamora, Barmby

Really want a better 2nd striker but don't want to give up my midfield, would love to pop Mata in there somewhere too...[/quote']

looks like u will be playing 352 often, otherwise try to look for a mid/budget 5th defender and midfielder. there are some hidden gems out there, like last year's Ramsey. Perhaps you need some wisdom or montero?

looks like u will be playing 352 often' date=' otherwise try to look for a mid/budget 5th defender and midfielder. there are some hidden gems out there, like last year's Ramsey. Perhaps you need some wisdom or montero?[/quote']

I did have a look at Wisdom and Lescott but I don't trust West Brom's defence, I did have Ward from Palace in and Arnautovic/Huddlestone in to free up some cash but struggling to get a decent striker for £6-7.5 million :(

• Kev unpinned this topic