Official SM Fantasy Premier League 14/15

Re: Official SM Fantasy Premier League 14/15

I did have a look at Wisdom and Lescott but I don't trust West Brom's defence' date=' I did have Ward from Palace in and Arnautovic/Huddlestone in to free up some cash but struggling to get a decent striker for £6-7.5 million :([/quote']

If Remy stays at QPR he's gotta be in with a shout.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official SM Fantasy Premier League 14/15 Oh, don't forget to enter the SM Head-to-Head league : 24990-9158 Will ask ash to put it in the opening post.

Re: Official SM Fantasy Premier League 14/15 Joined, best of luck to everyone!

Re: Official SM Fantasy Premier League 14/15 1 goal and 4 assists. Unlucky there ash.

Newman XI (The same name as always :P) -

Hart

Coleman - Bruce - Shaw

Sterling - Tiote - Ramsey - Fabregas

Sturridge - Nugent - Van Persie ©

I couldn't not choose the heroic figure that is David Nugent :)

Made a few transfers' date=' but I can see myself doing so again before the big kick-off anyway, so all is not definite just yet.

[center']Hart

Vlaar - Stones - Maguire

Sterling - Lampard - Ramsey - Fabregas

Bench: Gilks - Wisdom - Targett - Cattermole[/center]

Made a few transfers' date=' but I can see myself doing so again before the big kick-off anyway, so all is not definite just yet.

[center']Hart

Vlaar - Stones - Maguire

Sterling - Lampard - Ramsey - Fabregas

Bench: Gilks - Wisdom - Targett - Cattermole[/center]

I'd change that squad immediately :P

@Newman: Stones, Maguire and Lampard assured of a start? You might want keep track if Sturridge will be fit for the first match. Wisdom might have competition from Gamboa. Same goes for Targett with Bertrand coming in. Lastly, Cattermole? that guy only picks up cards, would be lucky if it isn't red. :o

@Newman: Stones' date=' Maguire and Lampard assured of a start? You might want keep track if Sturridge will be fit for the first match. Wisdom might have competition from Gamboa. Same goes for Targett with Bertrand coming in. Lastly, Cattermole? that guy only picks up cards, would be lucky if it isn't red. :o[/quote']

Stones should feature in quite a lot of Everton's games, as should Maguire at Hull (I've been impressed with him for years in League One so that's just my guess anyway). I can't say the same for Lampard due to City's strength in depth in midfield, but I always have Lampard in my fantasy team so wasn't going to break the habit of a lifetime :P I like Tiote (who I swapped for Lampard) and I know he'll probably feature more than Lampard, but like I said, it's almost tradition haha.

Wisdom, Targett and Cattermole are simply there to make up the numbers and were the cheapest options available, plus I'll probably make a transfer to replace any injured/suspended starters with adequate replacements in most cases.

My team isn't definite anyway, and I know just looking at other peoples teams that they are stronger, but it's not my intention to win. I'm usually lucky to be placed in the top 200,000 people (or however many), if not even lower down. In all honesty, it's just a side built up of players I like. Notice how there's quite a few Englishmen :P I know, for the most part, that everyone would enjoy winning/doing well and I'm no different, but I won't lose sleep if I don't do as well as everyone else haha.

And I realise I've just written an essay about my fantasy football choices...

You'll see... you'll all see ;)

Think I've reached my final draft:

Mannone(Krul)

Luis Debuchy Davies (Ward, Wisdom)

Ramsey, Fabregas, Nasri, Lamela, Arnautovic

Rooney©, Dzeko (Nugent)

Not totally happy with the team really wanted to get Begovic in goal instead of Mannone but can't find the 0.5 to make it happen. Lamela is maybe by big differential I originally went for Eriksen but he has a high ownership at 14.2% compared to Lamela's 2.7%, Alongside that Lamela has had a promising pre-season and the comments he's been making seems to suggest that he's more settled in Poch's System and his injury's are behind him. Not 100% on Nugent there's a number of £5.5M forwards I find interesting... Fletcher, Bojan, Ulloa, Weimann just can't decide which one.

Maybe I'm not Unique in Lamela then :P

Liking the teams lads' date=' I'm unsure on Cameron myself got a feeling Bardsley will be the starter at RB.[/quote']

I like the look of him. It may be a classic example of me thinking that I'm clever and going under the radar when in fact he's crap :)

You make an excellent point... time to change everything!

[/center]

[/center]

Maybe I'm not Unique in Lamela then :P

Liking the teams lads' date=' I'm unsure on Cameron myself got a feeling Bardsley will be the starter at RB.[/quote']

Cameron started 37 out of 38 games last season so I'm hoping not :P.

I think we are the only 3 people who Lamela, started with him last season too!

similar except the back. Id take noisys though. Sanchez should be 100x better than Cameron for points' date=' even though your other defensive 3 is maybe slightly better.[/quote']

Had a little play around and I have to admit I am really happy with this:

ff_zps85671a10.jpg

Will rotate Chambers, Cameron, Tadic, Neil Taylor and Wanyama.

Genuinely think this could be the one (barring injuries).

• Kev unpinned this topic