Official SM Fantasy Premier League 14/15

ashtini

Re: Official SM Fantasy Premier League 14/15

How does the head to head thing work?

It is like league format where you face a fellow league member. Since there is 38 rounds and over 40+ teams, there will be some teams you face once and others twice. I wouldn't take it as a measure of your scoring as you might be the 2nd top scoring team but faced the top scoring team in your league for that round, hence you lose the h2h. Likewise if you are the 2nd lowest and faced the lowest scoring team.

Really happy with my value defence with clyne + Vlaar + rose having now got 2 CS each in both games + some assists and goals. Really good value allowing me to have Fabregas Costa and Hazard all in the team, who now have 3 goals and 3 assists between them, as well as Ramseys Back to back goals.

All in all second place! just need to decide whether to stick it out with Sanchez or not, my only real underperformer atm

Really happy with my value defence with clyne + Vlaar + rose having now got 2 CS each in both games + some assists and goals. Really good value allowing me to have Fabregas Costa and Hazard all in the team' date=' who now have 3 goals and 3 assists between them, as well as Ramseys Back to back goals.

All in all second place! just need to decide whether to stick it out with Sanchez or not, my only real underperformer atm[/quote']

Wondered who it was behind me :P

Typical it was between Eriksen and Lamela this week and I went for Eriksen

So you did take my advice. :)

I would stay with Eriksen for time being, he is so good against QPR, unlucky to not to get those extra points.

In term of disappointment so far, Bojan surely up there. And Arnie.

So you did take my advice. :)

I would stay with Eriksen for time being' date=' he is so good against QPR, unlucky to not to get those extra points.

In term of disappointment so far, Bojan surely up there. And Arnie.[/quote']

Really? I personally thought Eriksen was the far less effective of our front 4. He's struggled to adapt to the system so far.

Really? I personally thought Eriksen was the far less effective of our front 4. He's struggled to adapt to the system so far.

He play slightly deeper yesterday than he usually do last season, certainly need time to adapt. I personally thought he spread the ball good enough to dictate a play in that deeper position.

I believe FPL managers bought him because of set-piece duties. If yesterday free-kick had been gone in, I'm sure managers would not mind holding him for another few weeks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Kev unpinned this topic