Massive cheating

Simma

A player in gameworld ID: 161370 has joined and brought in a bunch of his obvious multi's, i've reported several transfers between the multi clubs and he has even more waiting to do the same...

I can only report two of his multi clubs at one time through the current system even though he is 4 (was 5...) of the current game world managers, he's even stupid enough to have friended himself and his multi accounts on each one to make it even more obvious.

Why when multi'ing is reported does it not get properly investigated? I wrote enough in my report for it to be looked at, instead of the quick open/close knock his manager off just 1 second club.

What was the point in buying my gold membership if I could of just made 5 accounts knowing you would only drop my 2nd accounts and do nothing else so I could cheat my way to the top without any real worry of punishment.

If the devs don't want to do something about these sort of actions then people will either leave, or worse, start multi'ing themselves, doing it better and ruining game worlds on purpose to make you sit up and do something about it.

Re: Massive cheating

I thought repeat offenders were supposed to get more action taken against them?

This guy just sold a few players got himself 60m + then bought messi and a few others.

Yes through an annoyingly long process of reporting his multi accounts have finally been taken 1 by 1 but he gets to sit there, no illegal transfers refunded, and he still has all his money and benefits from "legal" transfers he made with that cheat money...

Is there no 3 strikes rule? this guy has had 4 multi's kicked from 1 game world so that's basically devs confirming he's a massive cheat, how is that not worthy of a main account being kicked/banned?

He's basically not been punished at all because he was already done...

I thought repeat offenders were supposed to get more action taken against them?

This guy just sold a few players got himself 60m + then bought messi and a few others.

Yes through an annoyingly long process of reporting his multi accounts have finally been taken 1 by 1 but he gets to sit there' date=' no illegal transfers refunded, and he still has all his money and benefits from "legal" transfers he made with that cheat money...

Is there no 3 strikes rule? this guy has had 4 multi's kicked from 1 game world so that's basically devs confirming he's a massive cheat, how is that not worthy of a main account being kicked/banned?

He's basically not been punished at all because he was already done...[/quote']

Your post isnt the only one on this topic and im with you 100%. Ive said it numerous times the people (if it is people and not an automated system) that deal with these sort of queries/complaints are absolutely 100% useless. The system isnt looked into properly at all. Sometimes if numerous people report it or you keep on reporting it daily/weekly it'll get looked into but it will take months. I've experienced it before in a few gameworlds, when the transfers dont get reversed Ive sent bug tickets explaining what was happening to try it that way, and still nothing.

Try and send a private message to the Forum Dev on here called Steven, he usually gets back to you within a day or two and he'll look into it for you

I have stated on the multitude of threads that keep popping up about cheaters, if you have the GW id's the username(s) (screenshots) are useful, gather as much information as you can and then PM SM Dev Steven here on the forums it will get looked into.

We all know the SMFA monitoring system is massively flawed however the above mentioned Dev is not and it will get looked at and dealt with. I have first hand experience of this and when asked, he (Dev Steven) has acted and the players/cheaters removed.

• 2 weeks later...

I have stated on the multitude of threads that keep popping up about cheaters' date=' if you have the GW id's the username(s) (screenshots) are useful, gather as much information as you can and then PM SM Dev Steven here on the forums it will get looked into.

We all know the SMFA monitoring system is massively flawed however the above mentioned Dev is not and it will get looked at and dealt with. I have first hand experience of this and when asked, he (Dev Steven) has acted and the players/cheaters removed.[/quote']

Whats the point of a cheat report system if they do nothing about it.. Every, EVERY gameworld i join has cheaters, its getting out of hand. I report ALL the dubious transfers and nothing is done, not a single time since they announced single player i've gotten a positive action to a report.

Whats the point of a cheat report system if they do nothing about it.. Every' date=' EVERY gameworld i join has cheaters, its getting out of hand. I report ALL the dubious transfers and nothing is done, not a single time since they announced single player i've gotten a positive action to a report.[/quote']

So true. I´m thinking of quiting this game. After 4 real years the cheaters are running wild. No one cares. On my league the Arsenal manager sells cheap players for millions. I´m tired of reporting it. After he sells them, the manager of the other club quits, and a new one comes in to another club, and buys 2 or 3 more players. He has so much money, that he buys every top player. And no one cares about this :(

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all

These cheaters are win at all cost types and want World 11 teams so I find if you play Division 5 or similar they are not there, they don't want to be Bury so I play in lower leagues with low players and have no trouble finding all the 78 rated players I want.i am also quitting all but Gold Worlds, more players mean the players are spread out more, I tried making some custom leagues but people just ignored my wishes, one was only British teams please, I wake up next morning, Real Madrids everywhere,then I wanted a UNDER 21 ONLY world and I awoke to more Real Madrids all but 3 with no youth team, idiots.

Rant over

Myron.

• 3 weeks later...

On a similar note, our gw has two teams, who have a good chunk of the better players already, clearly managed by the same person, to the extent their days active more often than not are the same, both got to 29 days on one occasion! Tried reporting it but no joy from SM.

It'll end up driving people away from the game if nothings done.

If you have reported a suspicious deal through the correct channels then the next step is to contact a supervisor on the forum. They don't have powers within the game but can give general advice and if necessary escalate it to a dev.

As has been said the devs don't have time to investigate everything PMd to them on the forum but if they are getting enough feedback from supervisors about cheating issues not being dealt with then (I would hope) they will start giving this area of the game more attention.

It has been too much of a problem on SM for too long now, for my liking, although I don't see a lot of cheating in most gameworlds that I am in. Older setups with longstanding managers seem to suffer less from it (but are more challenging).

I have stated on the multitude of threads that keep popping up about cheaters' date=' if you have the GW id's the username(s) (screenshots) are useful, gather as much information as you can and then PM SM Dev Steven here on the forums it will get looked into.

We all know the SMFA monitoring system is massively flawed however the above mentioned Dev is not and it will get looked at and dealt with. I have first hand experience of this and when asked, he (Dev Steven) has acted and the players/cheaters removed.[/font']

For me, after every reports have been made, all the transfers have been removed within a few days of the report. so far my gameworld managers all know abt the reversed transfers.

Have sent a private message to Steven on here. Both teams currently 10 days inactive' date=' it stinks and makes a mockery of an otherwise enjoyable game. Both teams have a monopoly on most of the best players so trying to improve your team isnt going to happen.[/quote']
Both teams now inactive for 13 days and not even an acknowledgement of my private message. Whats the blooming point of dedicating time and effort to playing the game within the rules?

Unless the process has changed this is still the process as far as I am aware:

If you have reported a suspicious deal through the correct channels then the next step is to contact a supervisor on the forum. They don't have powers within the game but can give general advice and if necessary escalate it to a dev.

As has been said the devs don't have time to investigate everything PMd to them on the forum but if they are getting enough feedback from supervisors about cheating issues not being dealt with then (I would hope) they will start giving this area of the game more attention.

I don't see what they get out of it, in some standard leagues they are the only ones left, in one world and I am not saying he is a cheat because he took over the team as is now, but in an Australian world Sydney FC which in real life has a salary cap of 2 million has over 400 million worth of players all the top players in the world Messi, Muller, Ronaldo front line etc. all the other teams are pillaged and have about 6 million, so no one will manage those teams, eventually he will be by himself and win but what satisfaction is there in that?

There are way too many empty Worlds or Gold Worlds were there are only 20 teams (all the top ones of course so maybe 2 per league. these should be merged into full leagues, even a custom world I started is empty, even I left as 10 teams buying all the players in the world means I hate it when I see J League teams with no Japanese players, I want this to be realistic and I wish that there was a limit on Foreign players as there is in real life that would stop a lot of cheating and make it more realistic as you would have to keep local poor players. In the EU it would be a 5 non EU player limit, as per the Bosman ruling. I have suggested this but been told most Managers would be against it, but it would solve a lot of problems. I never noticed till now as I had only 1 team for most of the past 6 years but now I am bedridden and playing a lot more I am starting to see the problems.

Cheers

Myron.