From Rags To Riches II - The World Club Version.

Matt72

Re: From Rags To Riches II - The World Club Version.

Hats off to you Matt for your hard work' date=' the transfer twist is very interesting the alternation on buying from unmanaged.

Put in a Chinese club! :D[/quote']

Cheers mate. I will search all leagues to try and get an eclectic mix of clubs to manage.

Thanks to everyone who has expressed an interest While I now have 20 interested managers I know there are more interested who have been unable to get online yet. I will be choosing manager's based on reliability from previous set ups as well as forumers I believe will post regularly. Set ups thrive on a great forum thread and I want this thread to be integral to the set up.

This is not to say those of you who have not participated in my set ups before won't be chosen, as many in the interest list will vouch for me I am a GW creator who does not stipulate a rep rating is required like others do, some of my most reliable managers/posters have not been around the game that long and I feel it benefits a set up to have a mix of new and old gamers.

Again I would like to state I can't keep everyone happy all the time so some of you will be left out but this is not to say you won't be involved in this set up at some point as managers leave for a variety of reasons so those of you who miss out will be on the reserve list and will take precedence over any one who expresses an interest after the set up is created.

I'm interested... but unfortunately this has come at the wrong time for me. Can I please be added to the reserve list and hopefully I'll be able to join later when I have more time??

I hope to have all the unmanaged clubs listed in there respective divisions tonight and all going well start choosing the managed clubs as well

I will make a decision tomorrow on who will be chosen for the set up however as previously stated 10 or so managers I will be choosing are no brainers since they have backed me and my setups from the onset.

Just a quick update regarding team selection. I spent hours last night trying to get similar squad values/stadium Capacity and I have about 4 more to try and find. I would add that all the teams apart from one do not have the required 21 players, with many only having one player so no transfers will be allowed until after your chairman brings in the required amount of players.

I appreciate that players are chosen at random and as a consequence it could significantly increase squad values, however it is a risk I am willing to take. I envisage most chairman's bringing in 10K players with the odd exception so I am making you all aware f this from the onset, I will update the first post regarding this.

Just like to add that anyone expressing an interest after 12:00 BST today (so just over two hours from now) will go straight on the reserve list, unfair on the people who have already expressed an interest otherwise.

Hi Matt, I was interested from day 1 when you mentioned it on the R2R thread so please do count me in.

Cheers!

Just like to add that anyone expressing an interest after 12:00 BST today (so just over two hours from now) will go straight on the reserve list' date=' unfair on the people who have already expressed an interest otherwise.[/font']

Count me in ofcourse. Still love my Woking in R2R and would be nice to do similar job. Any idea when will this open though? I'm on a trip and have limited internet connection so will be nice i have an idea the range this GW will open

Count me in ofcourse. Still love my Woking in R2R and would be nice to do similar job. Any idea when will this open though? I'm on a trip and have limited internet connection so will be nice i have an idea the range this GW will open

This could well open tonight all going well. I am amazed at the interest in all honesty.