From Rags To Riches II - The World Club Version.

Re: From Rags To Riches II - The World Club Version.

FROM LAST THURSDAY:

Screen%20Shot%202015-02-06%20at%2013.23.07_zpslx1xqfks.png

Now, I'd very much like to say this was a tight game. As you can see it wasn't.

But the shots on target were the same so in a twisted weird way I can claim some dignity in this draw.

And as Mourinho always says, luck is a big part of this game. You try your best to be lucky and sometimes it happens.

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Story so far After the relative success of the cult classic 'Rags To Riches - The Rise to Prominence' I thought a sequel was in order despite the original still not having a definitive winner j

Re: From Rags To Riches II - The World Club Version. I tried reading your club's name out loud and it turns out that it's pretty easy to say Samjvkgvkeilifvbikgvejkevfhklese.

FROM YESTERDAY:

Screen%20Shot%202015-02-09%20at%2000.13.02_zpsgvjctuyw.png

This was another crazy game with 2 score comebacks. In the end we prevailed but it could easily have gone the other way. Thank god for substitutions and Jovanovic coming from the bench to set up one goal and score another - MoM performance right there!

Obviously I am very happy as this brings us into the promotion slots, however this is early days and I am closer to 6th place than to 1st place - very tight race! - and aware that a string of bad results may knock us out completely.

This Thursday there's a top clash between us and Africa Tigers but both of us will be rooting for Rocha to stop Rapid Suceava from gaining advantage.

GO ROCHA FC!

Screen%20Shot%202015-02-13%20at%2001.55.39_zpskxdhapvm.png

Two teams living completely different realities met to perform what was a written script due to the difference in quality of both squads.

Central FC players were brave and fought with all they had but the sheer quality of players even in the opposing bench was enough to see them through.

Among the top 6 teams, Central FC is the only where the top rated players are 85 and (GK Berisha and DM El Nenny) and all the rest are rated 82 or less.

So we'll keep fighting the good fight, hoping for some rating rises along the way, keep buying only from external (as it should be ;) ) and trying to give you guys and girls as many headaches as possible! :D

Screen%20Shot%202015-02-13%20at%2001.55.39_zpskxdhapvm.png

Two teams living completely different realities met to perform what was a written script due to the difference in quality of both squads.

Central FC players were brave and fought with all they had but the sheer quality of players even in the opposing bench was enough to see them through.

Among the top 6 teams' date=' Central FC is the only where the top rated players are 85 and (GK Berisha and DM El Nenny) and all the rest are rated 82 or less.

So we'll keep fighting the good fight, hoping for some rating rises along the way, keep buying only from external (as it should be ;) ) and trying to give you guys and girls as many headaches as possible! :D[/quote']

Great game bro.. U have done well considering the players u have. Wish u the best :)

With this win, Tigers remains 2nd in the league. This could be a great season for the Tigers!B):cool:

With this win' date=' Tigers remains 2nd in the league. This could be a great season for the Tigers!B):cool:[/b']

I think your team is in a great position to win the league. You and Bogotá are stronger in squad depth than Rapid and Bengaluru and Feyenoord is unmanaged (rudderless).

I am surprised at current standings of CD FAS and Puerto Montt. They will certainly keep climbing the table.

As for us if we finish top 6 it will be an achievement, especially if we manage not strengthen the squad (need to raise some cash = selling best players and hoping for more risers).

HMOCC's BLACK SUNDAY (part I)

Screen%20Shot%202015-02-16%20at%2011.44.42_zps9vcckqxv.png

That should teach me not to mess about with winning formulas. Afraid of getting complacent, I go and change stuff trying to be Mr über-clever. Look where that got me...

Oh my... In my defence they are also a much better team.

Remember what I said about finishing 6th? Lets revise that to "We're lucky if we finish in the top half of the table...".

:(

vilches1_233746-L0x0.jpg

The Rise of Andrés Vilches

Chilean Striker Andrés Vilches gets 5 points rating rise and manager Hmocc is over the moon: "It couldn't happen to a nicer person" said Hmocc to the media "The lad gives everything in training and despite not having had many first team opportunities he never lost his ambition and determination"

Hmocc believes Vilches can become one of the best forwards in Div. 5 and in a few years be playing at the top level.

Wow!!! :eek:

This is probably 1 of my 2 greatest victories in SM.

We knocked Atleti out of the cup' date=' with almost only subs - many of oir new signings can't play in the cup for us, as they had already done it for other clubs, this season.[/quote']

And now I'll face Barça at home.

We're gonna get slaughtered. :o

We slipped to 2nd on the table after a 2-2 draw with Wrexham who went down to 10 men early in the 2nd half but we couldn't take advantage and just didn't create enough chances....

The match ended 2 - 2 between Rapid CFR Suceava and Wrexham in their Division 5 fixture.

Ramàn scored both of the goals for Rapid CFR Suceava and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Screen%20Shot%202015-02-20%20at%2009.35.18_zpsrqek9ic8.png

Firstly let me congratulate the team for their bravery and cohesion when facing a much superior squad.

Secondly a huge thanks to Berisha (our GK) for saving absolutely everything. Never was a MoM award so well deserved.

Finally, a word about Andrés Vilches, our new first team Striker: Goal!

:D

Haha' date=' that's such a managerial cliché to say. :D[/quote']

I know, but it's fact. I'd say go for broke against Barça. Play exactly as you want to play and if you get slaughtered then you go in a blaze of glory.

(this is very Bon Jovi of the early 90s... )

:D:D:D

I know' date=' but it's fact. I'd say go for broke against Barça. Play exactly as you want to play and if you get slaughtered then you go in a blaze of glory.

(this is very Bon Jovi of the early 90s... )

:D:D:D[/quote']

My goal will be to lose by less than 7. :D