From Rags To Riches II - The World Club Version.

Matt72

Re: From Rags To Riches II - The World Club Version.

I am waiting for the next GC to open so I can get a more diverse choice of clubs as well as an accurate squad average. I do have all the clubs bar one chosen as managed clubs and the Division 1 clubs sorted.

Not sure when the next GC will open, it is nearly 4 days now.

I am waiting for the next GC to open so I can get a more diverse choice of clubs as well as an accurate squad average. I do have all the clubs bar one chosen as managed clubs and the Division 1 clubs sorted.

Not sure when the next GC will open' date=' it is nearly 4 days now.[/font']

GC have been opening up few and far between, The last gap was 3-4 weeks pal.

If you want some help I can give a hand.

GC have been opening up few and far between' date=' The last gap was 3-4 weeks pal.

If you want some help I can give a hand.[/quote']

Well the scuppers that idea then. The issue I am having is I want a more diverse selection of clubs from div 2 to div 4 but they are predominantly European bar a few Brazilian and Argentinian clubs.

Well the scuppers that idea then. The issue I am having is I want a more diverse selection of clubs from div 2 to div 4 but they are predominantly European bar a few Brazilian and Argentinian clubs.

Would looking at some slightly older GC help I know many teams will have transfers made but if there are things you are looking for I would be happy to help too Matt.

Not much else I can do really. It just means the unmanaged clubs will not be as diverse as I had hoped however the main objective was to get a diverse mix of clubs available to manage and I have done that.

Not much else I can do really. It just means the unmanaged clubs will not be as diverse as I had hoped however the main objective was to get a diverse mix of clubs available to manage and I have done that.

Have you added any of the Japanese clubs yet?

I looked at the previous GC and very few Japanese clubs have had any occupation and/or transfers.

Put in Guangzhou Evergrande! :P

Have you added any of the Japanese clubs yet?

I looked at the previous GC and very few Japanese clubs have had any occupation and/or transfers.

Put in Guangzhou Evergrande! :P

It is not as simple as just plucking any side and putting them in. Div 1 clubs average from 90+ div 2 88-89 div 3 87 and div 4 85-86 based on set ups that had yet started. managed clubs have a squad value of 1.5m to 3.9m and capacity from 9.5k to 15.5k. I spent hours doing this so I will stick with this. I will say I have a diverse mix of managed sides ranging from Wales' date=' and Europe to Oman and Trinidad and Tobago.[/font']

It is not as simple as just plucking any side and putting them in. Div 1 clubs average from 90+ div 2 88-89 div 3 87 and div 4 85-86 based on set ups that had yet started. managed clubs have a squad value of 1.5m to 3.9m and capacity from 9.5k to 15.5k. I spent hours doing this so I will stick with this. I will say I have a diverse mix of managed sides ranging from Wales' date=' and Europe to Oman and Trinidad and Tobago.[/font']

Great stuff mate I am sure it will be a success I think I can speak on behalf of all we just want to help and are looking forward to another great setup.

I get it, Nice work done there!!

Cheers

Great stuff mate I am sure it will be a success I think I can speak on behalf of all we just want to help and are looking forward to another great setup.
I get it' date=' Nice work done there!!

Cheers[/quote']

Cheers lads. Ideally I would have liked a much more diverse choice of clubs from a variety of countries however with the ratings I was looking for for each division it was just not possible.

The only way round that was to make the leagues weaker however I did not want to do that. As long as we have a diverse range of clubs to manage this was the main objective.

Still a few clubs needed to fill the other leagues and then I will be good to go. I hope to have it created tonight.

Cheers lads. Ideally I would have liked a much more diverse choice of clubs from a variety of countries however with the ratings I was looking for for each division it was just not possible.

The only way round that was to make the leagues weaker however I did not want to do that. As long as we have a diverse range of clubs to manage this was the main objective.

Still a few clubs needed to fill the other leagues and then I will be good to go. I hope to have it created tonight.

Understood, fully agree with not weakening the leagues to allow a more diverse selection of teams.

I'm pretty sure you made it diverse enough, and I'm sure you did a great job like you do on other custom you make :)

Cheers

The four unmanaged leagues are now updated' date=' I now have the club badges for Div 5 resized ready to go but I am just lacking motivation, (see post #68.)[/font']

Nice diversity Matt, teams from around 13 different leagues is a nice job done.. Great work done on the team selection.

:)

And I know that Pedro will be satisfied with you including Sporting de Braga in the 4th Division :P

i hope it will be created by tomorrow so i can accept my job' date=' i will go on vacations from wednesday morning and it will be difficult to accept it from mobile(though do-able)[/quote']

I hope to have it created tomorrow, I have a rather important personal matter that I am trying to sort out, which is why it is taking a little longer, but I now have the first 7 clubs up that will be managed.

Nice diversity Matt' date=' teams from around 13 different leagues is a nice job done.. Great work done on the team selection.

:)

And I know that Pedro will be satisfied with you including Sporting de Braga in the 4th Division :P

Meh, I just don't understand why Braga is in Division 4, being the best club in the World and all. :P

Matt, I'll be using my Ronaldo Messi account for this setup.

I have a space left, but I wouldn't be surprised if, when you offer me my club, SM tells you I have no club slots left. :o

If that happens, please change the entry method to "private application".

Great job with this setup and I look forward to participating in it. ;)