Sign in to follow this  
jack the shrimper

Selling Ronaldo....?

Hi guys,

After some opinions on this deal.... selling Cristiano Ronaldo for Hummels + Neymar + £20m...

I would still have Iniesta, Ribery, Mata, Oscar as my wingers... and Neymar I think will go up in rating again soon.

However I've also got Pique and Busquets, so Hummels wouldn't be my first choice CB, unless I moved Busquets to midfield... my next best CB is Varane though, so not quite as much of a high rating at the moment.

Would you say that's a good deal for me? Or is Ronaldo just too good to sell?

Thanks

Re: Selling Ronaldo....?

Hi guys' date='

After some opinions on this deal.... selling Cristiano Ronaldo for Hummels + Neymar + £20m...

I would still have Iniesta, Ribery, Mata, Oscar as my wingers... and Neymar I think will go up in rating again soon.

However I've also got Pique and Busquets, so Hummels wouldn't be my first choice CB, unless I moved Busquets to midfield... my next best CB is Varane though, so not quite as much of a high rating at the moment.

Would you say that's a good deal for me? Or is Ronaldo just too good to sell?

Thanks[/quote']

What can the 20m do in your game world?

This deal is not bad, as it gives you extra depth in defence and 2 players that I believe will be future 95+..

I would say take it. :P

And see if you can get some talented youngsters in a Odegaard, Tah, Scuffet, Umtiti, Bernat, Can with that money

What can the 20m do in your game world?

This deal is not bad' date=' as it gives you extra depth in defence and 2 players that I believe will be future 95+..

I would say take it. :P

And see if you can get some talented youngsters in a Odegaard, Tah, Scuffet, Umtiti, Bernat, Can with that money[/quote']

I've got a good amount in the bank so the money isn't a major factor, but I would like to keep a good amount of cash, in case I ever need it...?

That's what I thought (about future 95+), I'll definitely have a look at some of those players too. Thanks for the reply.

I've got a good amount in the bank so the money isn't a major factor' date=' but I would like to keep a good amount of cash, in case I ever need it...?

That's what I thought (about future 95+), I'll definitely have a look at some of those players too. Thanks for the reply.[/quote']

Having a healthy balance is always good in the case of if an unmanaged team full of stars can get raided after their manager resigns and the transitional period ends..

depending on the competitiveness of the world,

the more money the better, especially in the low-filled worlds where very few teams can compete and you can get talents easily with cash from unmanaged/external

Having a healthy balance is always good in the case of if an unmanaged team full of stars can get raided after their manager resigns and the transitional period ends..

depending on the competitiveness of the world' date='

the more money the better, especially in the low-filled worlds where very few teams can compete and you can get talents easily with cash from unmanaged/external[/quote']

There are only 7 or 8 competitive teams in the game world, so not exactly full, there would definitely be a need for a healthy balance if one of those managers resigned. :)

There are only 7 or 8 competitive teams in the game world' date=' so not exactly full, there would definitely be a need for a healthy balance if one of those managers resigned. :)[/quote']

Definitely.

Well, best of luck in your game world! :)

Thanks for the advice guys.

Second thoughts (easily persuaded?) I'm going to try and negotiate a better deal, see what the other manager comes back at me with... worst case scenario I've still got one of the best players in the world in my team, I guess!

I don't think Hummels + Neymar + 20m would be particularly *bad* business though.