External Teams Not Coming In For Players?

Keith Fitz

Re: External Teams Not Coming In For Players?

I have noticed this too recently but wasn't sure whether the bids were just slow or indeed there was a bug.

Strange alright and it cost me the possibility of signing a few players.. I wonder if Dev or someone could shed some light on this?

I reported this as a bug a couple of days ago, as it is certainly a noticeable problem for someone with many clubs as you would normally get countless offers for players whether transfer listed or not, it's the same with loans, I've started a few new seasons in the last week and no unmanaged clubs have applied to loan any players, it appears to have ground to a halt on 22/07 which was when I last got a bid from an unmanaged club.

SMs answer to my bug (not exactly helpful really)

"Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have now reviewed this ticket and believe that there is no reported bug. According to our Data base there have been transfers recently.

Due to this we are now closing this ticket."

If it goes on much longer it is going to ruin the game for some of the smaller clubs who live off transfers/loans.

Tony A

In GC7 I logged in to find 46 club messages one morning - and they were all from unmanaged clubs bidding on my players (some clubs were bidding for three different players at the same time).

Quite annoying as none of the players were transfer listed and it made it quite difficult to see if I had any important messages amongst them lol. The odd thing was it was only in GC7 where there were so many bids!

I reported this as a bug a couple of days ago' date=' as it is certainly a noticeable problem for someone with many clubs as you would normally get countless offers for players whether transfer listed or not, it's the same with loans, I've started a few new seasons in the last week and no unmanaged clubs have applied to loan any players, it appears to have ground to a halt on 22/07 which was when I last got a bid from an unmanaged club.

SMs answer to my bug (not exactly helpful really)

"Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have now reviewed this ticket and believe that there is no reported bug. According to our Data base there have been transfers recently.

Due to this we are now closing this ticket."

If it goes on much longer it is going to ruin the game for some of the smaller clubs who live off transfers/loans.

Tony A[/quote']

That is not helpful at all.. Clearly there is a problem..

My Club America had 70 new messages this morning and they were all transfer bids from unmanaged clubs...it's gone from one extreme to the other lol.

Kalmar FF have made an offer to Club América for Melker HALLBERG of £2,079,000.

FK Austria Wien have made an offer to Club América for Ismaël TAJOURI of £920,000.

Offenbach have made an offer to Club América for Modjieb JAMALI of £424,800.

Djurgårdens IF have made an offer to Club América for Alhaji KAMARA of £428,400.

Santos Laguna have made an offer to Club América for Júnior LACAYO of £952,000.

Santos Laguna have made an offer to Club América for Mario CÁRDENAS of £1,243,200.

Munich have made an offer to Club América for Daniel JAIS of £315,900.

Munich have made an offer to Club América for Sánchez ILIE of £2,952,600.

Hamburg have made an offer to Club América for Valmir NAFIU of £605,000.

Hamburg have made an offer to Club América for Ronny MARCOS of £583,100.

Furth have made an offer to Club América for Kacper PRZYBYLKO of £2,662,000.

Aue have made an offer to Club América for Hannes ANIER of £649,800.

E. Frankfurt have made an offer to Club América for Nelson VALDEZ of £7,493,600.

Leverkusen have made an offer to Club América for Lars BENDER of £17,704,200.

Grasshopper-Club have made an offer to Club América for Imran BUNJAKU of £299,700.

Dinamo Bucureşti have made an offer to Club América for Andrei RADU of £648,000.

FC København have made an offer to Club América for Ludwig AUGUSTINSSON of £1,969,000.

FC RB Salzburg have made an offer to Club América for Ante ROGULJIĆof £874,000.

KRC Genk have made an offer to Club América for Ayub MASIKA of £947,700.

KRC Genk have made an offer to Club América for Jordy CROUX of £1,710,000.

Fenerbahçe SK have made an offer to Club América for Ibrahim Serdar AYDIN of £592,800.

Shakhtar Donetsk have made an offer to Club América for Yaroslav RAKITSKIY of £12,477,500.

Sochaux have made an offer to Club América for Jérémias TANGO of £369,600.

Stade Rennais have made an offer to Club América for Anders KONRADSEN of £3,784,800.

Niort have made an offer to Club América for Louckmane OUEDRAOGO of £632,700.

AS Nancy Lorraine have made an offer to Club América for Bonfils KABANDA of £418,100.

FC Metz have made an offer to Club América for Fadil SIDO of £907,200.

FC Metz have made an offer to Club América for Chris PHILIPPS of £1,534,400.

FC Metz have made an offer to Club América for Kwamé NSOR of £1,221,000.

EA Guingamp have made an offer to Club América for Karim ACHAHBAR of £425,600.

LB Châteauroux have made an offer to Club América for Nasser CHAMED of £1,171,600.

SM Caen have made an offer to Club América for Yannick M'BONÉ of £618,800.

Girondins Bordeaux have made an offer to Club América for David DJIGLA of £421,800.

AJ Auxerre have made an offer to Club América for Kévin CHÂTELAIN of £365,800.

AJ Auxerre have made an offer to Club América for Henri NDONG of £825,000.

River Plate have made an offer to Club América for Ezequiel CIRIGLIANO of £3,204,000.

Independiente have made an offer to Club América for Francisco PIZZINI of £432,000.

Zenit have made an offer to Club América for Aleksandr RYAZANTSEV of £8,012,200.

FK Rostov have made an offer to Club América for Varazdat HAROYAN of £2,633,200.

Sporting CP have made an offer to Club América for Chico GERALDES of £384,000.

FC Porto have made an offer to Club América for Nabil GHILAS of £4,004,000.

FC Porto have made an offer to Club América for Bruno MARTINS INDI of £9,256,800.

FC Twente have made an offer to Club América for Joachim ANDERSEN of £603,200.

AZ have made an offer to Club América for Nemanja GUDELJ of £5,640,400.

Villarreal have made an offer to Club América for Javi ESPINOSA of £3,162,500

Real Sporting have made an offer to Club América for Álex SERRANO of £1,164,800.

Osasuna have made an offer to Club América for Luis ALI of £610,500.

RCD Mallorca have made an offer to Club América for **** SENO of £963,900.

Levante UD have made an offer to Club América for Mendoza IVÁN of £1,218,000.

RCD Espanyol have made an offer to Club América for Arthur IRAWAN of £321,300.

Atlético Madrid have made an offer to Club América for Rubén PÉREZ of £5,521,600.

Athletic Club have made an offer to Club América for Iker UNDABARRENA of £596,700.

Athletic Club have made an offer to Club América for Jonás RAMALHO of £2,633,200.

Udinese Calcio have made an offer to Club América for Christian BRAVO of £1,232,000.

Udinese Calcio have made an offer to Club América for Antonio VUTOV of £2,286,600.

AS Roma have made an offer to Club América for Tomás VESTENICKÝ of £649,600.

AS Roma have made an offer to Club América for Simone SINI of £1,556,100.

Parma have made an offer to Club América for Jorman AGUILAR of £425,500.

Genoa CFC have made an offer to Club América for Zaine PIERRE of £117,000.

Chievo Verona have made an offer to Club América for Domenico FRANCO of £613,600.

AC Cesena have made an offer to Club América for Ismael BANGOURA of £606,900.

Catania Calcio have made an offer to Club América for Erick CABALCETA of £587,600.

Cagliari have made an offer to Club América for Mauricio PINILLA of £5,021,800.

Wolverhampton Wanderers have made an offer to Club América for Anthony FORDE of £1,131,200.

West Bromwich Albion have made an offer to Club América for Donervon DANIELS of £612,000.

Swansea City have made an offer to Club América for Daniel ALFEI of £296,400.

Norwich City have made an offer to Club América for Bradley JOHNSON of £4,113,200.

Cardiff City have made an offer to Club América for Joe RALLS of £2,148,000.

Bolton Wanderers have made an offer to Club América for Chung-Yong LEE of £5,253,300.

Aston Villa have made an offer to Club América for Daniel JOHNSON of £313,200.

Aston Villa have made an offer to Club América for Libor KOZÁK of £6,048,000.