EC Anno Domini - the invaded‏

smut

Re: EC Anno Domini - the invaded‏

4 points in 2 games for Chester and an unbeaten start to the season after defeating Guiseley and drawing with Millwall. Can't complain too much about that with the squad that I have! B) Bet I go on to lose every game from now though, probably should kept my mouth shut! Ah well, gotta celebrate while I can! :D

Godin is the Centre Back we were after and we landed him :D

Also tonight Arsenal accepted an 18m offer for Alexis Sanchez and he is on the way to the Etihad tonight, safe to say I am a pleased man.

Jovetic will be leaving with Rome his destination after we agreed a 15.5m fee today with Lazio.

We do still need another Striker now but we will keep all options open :P

Hannah steered Guiseley AFC to victory against AFC Telford United.

Guiseley AFC beat AFC Telford United 3 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Daghfous scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Storm and Saville were also amongst the goalscorers

Nice to pick up our first win of the season plus we have made a couple of signings and Lee Gregory got a + 5 increase to 75 this morning.

Now for the big teams.

Ahh... Put your bid back in I feel terrible now lol was only messing about with you :o

And I never asked for that in the funhouse' date=' although it did help me out :P[/quote']

not a worry old bean. sometimes you have to withdraw - and missing the window causes havoc (or twins):P

Alemannia Aachen have finally been busy in the transfer market after being able to make some sales, we have been able to so far sign:

Marc Oliver-Kempf

Lucas Acosta

Glenn Claes

Hideyuki Nozawa

Francois Marquet

Yarouba Cissako

Thomas Foket

Linus Wahlqvist

Emil Bergstrom

Robin Olsen

Mattia Valoti

Efthymis Koulouris

A thank you to the good sir at Chelsea for the signing of Ulises Davila, a much needed upgrade up front for us.

We are still awaiting on another eight bids, so fingers crossed :D

sunderland-710px.jpg

ntep_1892068a.jpg

sunderland-710px.jpg

Paul-Georges Ntep signed a 3 seasons deal with Sunderland and hopes to get some chances in the cup games this season.

G5F1NNSIA.jpg

Adrian Ramos, the former Herta Berlin man is the new signing for the striker position after the Black Cats already brought "The Ice-Cool Killer". He will fight for his place with Alfred Finnbogason, Jozy Altidore and Steven Fletcher.

I hate the poxy unimaginative standard instructions with 3-5-2. May as well have played a bloody unmanaged side.

Dude i haven't had time to get on SM and the one time i did i had to set a formation i know works until i can get back.

Matthew Webb (matt72 Forums) earned a draw with Leicester City against West Bromwich Albion.

The match ended 2 - 2 between Leicester City and West Bromwich Albion in their Division 2 fixture.

Maxwell and Berbatov were amongst the goalscorers.

Not much to choose between the two sides, W.B.A may have slightly edged it but a draw was a fair result.