EC Anno Domini - the invaded‏

smut

Re: EC Anno Domini - the invaded‏

4 GAMES IN, HOW'S IT LOOKING?

DIV 3

Top sides Millwall and Leeds top the table as they should be.

Telford 8th ,Guiseley 6th and Hereford 9th will be happy , as they are higher up the table than they should be.

Portsmouth and Birmingham are both in the bottom two spots, must do better!

DIV 2

Derby are possibly the surprise team to top the table , level on points with Hull.

The two weakest teams at the start were Rangers and Le Havre, they both sit mid table.

It's Norwich and Celtic that are near the bottom when they shouldn't be.

DIV 1

Outsiders Stoke sit proudly at the top unbeaten, just ahead of Lazio.

As expected , Palace bottom and West Ham one place above them.

Otherwise nothing unusual, except Spurs did win 2 in a row last week.

Just mopping up the last few transfers for Villa this round, might even avoid Hull and/or Man City's old skool last minute £1k higher bid strategy with no time to counter transfer tactic thats been used to good effect - missed several players due to it but i aint bitter (done the same thing myself as a result so hey ho!

Villa should push the squad over the £200m mark, many of them will be sold after TB (including Cavani, depending on suitable forward replacements being available!)

Once these lads are fully fit, i'll be looking to make an impression in the league.

first draw on Thursday, but still tied atop the table

New Transfer Update:

Mathieu Flamini joined for 4.6 mil thanks to the Arsenal manager :) big thanks.

And is now worth nearly double at 8.9 mil :D

Borja Baston also joined from Atletico M for 2.3 mil.

Derby are looking for just 1 more major transfer and will be done with the market..After all its deadline day tomorrow :P

Listed a few players on loan if anyones interested..not too high rated though lol..

Hull doing the business at the top of div 2 and a nice 7-1 pumping in the cup:)

Sorry bout the bochetti late bid ED but did pull out on Zapata straight away lol sounds rude:)

Saw you withdrew (urgh) but figured you'd ran out of cash/covered the position. Still its nice to be able to samtand up once again in the transfer market as for the last 7 days ive been getting bent over and royally f..........well, you know. ;)

Its all good mate, alls fair in love and war an all that!

Wish i had 15 mil.. lol.. funny how you made him available after he didnt play vs Everton today ;) anyway' date=' Derby are very close to signing their top target this season.[/quote']

or after I realised he is 4th in line in the reserves to cover injury etc, and I don't want to hog all the 91's for my bench

Matthew Webb (matt72 Forums) earned a draw with Leicester City against Hull City.

The match ended 3 - 3 between Leicester City and Hull City in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.

Maxwell scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Kruse was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Really thought I was getting my arse kicked when I went two down but showed some grit to go up 3-2. A draw is a fair result.

Surprised Garry hasn't spewed out his normal comments after tonights game... Oh no thats right.. He lost against meee :-D

you wont get any sense out of him on a Monday morning, not until his brandy breakfast has kicked in anyway.

Not that you get much sense out of him at other times.