EC Anno Domini - the invaded‏

smut

Re: EC Anno Domini - the invaded‏

you wont get any sense out of him on a Monday morning' date=' not until his brandy breakfast has kicked in anyway.

Not that you get much sense out of him at other times.[/quote']

Still no post ... oooof .... guess he really did take this loss really hard :D:D:D:D

Think that I've composed a great WBA side already and more will come when the TB is lifted for those already in

:P

Looking for midd of the table but if promotion walks our way it is welcomed hahah :)

you could sign even more if you sold me berahino:p

(I've offered my chairman max and everything :D)

Sir Sean steered Chelsea to victory against Le Havre AC.

Chelsea beat Le Havre AC 2 - 0 in their EC Anno Domini 2 - The Invaded Cup Round 2 fixture.

Schürrle had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Pazzini was on the scoresheet for his side.

2 goal debut for Pazzini means Ronaldo may become a cup player

Ed Moses steered Aston Villa to victory against Liverpool.

Aston Villa outclassed Liverpool and beat them 5 - 2 in a thrilling EC Anno Domini 2 - The Invaded Cup Round 2 encounter.

Rakitić scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Samaras and Dzemaili were also amongst the goalscorers.

Achieved 60% possession at Anfield and was without my star man Cavani and his underling El Shaaraway! Delighted with that.

Sorry, what i meant was -

Unlucky Garry :P:cool:

Highlights form last nights ADTV, first shown during the 10 minute freeview just after midnight and shortly before Shaving Ryans Privates:-

"Welcome to the draw for the last 16 of the Anno Domini Invaded Cup. I'm your host Dale Winton and I am joined in the studio tonight by two equally macho figures in the form of Neil "Razor" Ruddock, former footballer and star of the hit cable TV show Around the World in Kebabs, and Gok Wan, who likes to dress overweight women in clothes from his Matalan designer collection.

Dale : "Neil, you will draw the balls for the Home teams...."

Razor : "Have it......nutty.......take me BEEPING trousers off"

Dale : "thank you Neil, and Gok you will draw the balls for the away team"

Gok : "Ohhhhh, get her. Me, sticking my hands in dark places to fiddle with balls - ladies.........lets get our draw on"

Dale : "OK if we are ready we will hand over to voice of the balls, Brian Blessed.."

Brian : " HA! HA! They say that the cup magic is dead, but GORDONS ALIVE!

Neil : "Number 8"

Brian : " That's Norwich - lovely community theatre, I once played Lear to 11 people there"

Gok : "Will play, number 15"

Brian : “That's Hereford - fantastic play house, my Richard III went down a storm"

Neil : " Number 14"

Brian : " Ohh Dresden, exceptional roundhouse in the city centre - they still say my performance of Vila in Twelth Night has never been bettered"

Gok : Will face.....Number 13"

Brian : "Ahhh, Burnley - they nearly renamed it Brian's Illiad after my rousting performance at the community centre"

Neil : "Number 7 - OI, OI!"

Brian : "Glasgow Celtic - I once climbed Ben Nevis, then walked to Glasgow and still was I able to produce the finest performance of Benedick in Much Ado About Nothing at the Rose and Claret with dear old Ken Brannagh along Victoria Street. Fond memories of Glasgow"

Gok : "Will Play..........Number 4"

Brian : "Roma - ahh Italy where still to this day no one has bettered my Polonius"

Neil : "Number 6"

Brian : “ The south coast and Southampton – home of my 1988 Olivier nominated performance in Pirates of Penzance. Derek Jacobi has forever been in awe of that cold Thursday night performance in December of that year”

Gok : “ Will face…..Number 1”

Brian : “That fine city of Manchester and the Royal – How I long to portray Antonio in the Merchant of Venice once more, sadly my summer of 82 portrayal will – as the Evening Gazette triumphed - “never be bettered”.

Neil : “Stone Creek, its Number 2, gertcha”

Brian : Chelsea, oh the latter day Blue, Where are you my squalid dream – I opened the Flower Show with a brief repart of my highly praised and revered performance of Horatio from the run at the Artichoke theatre off the Kings Road in 1992.

Gok : “Will play, Number 10”

Brian : “Derby and no better place in my eyes. I recall adopting the character of Alonso in the tempest as he were my own, with Judy Dench – before she was a dame mind – desperately trying to keep up. I think she never recovered from the sheer weight of my delivery, bless her – was never the same”

Neil : “16, BEEPING 16.

Brian : “ VIKING?! VIKING?! Then for sure you mean Horvendill – for it is he that I played in the unprecedented 3 year run of Hamlet that garnered more Tony awards than any before or since”

Gok : “Will be visited by Number 9”

Brian : “Stoke – that thorny of places. I remember Gielgud visiting when I played Don Adriano de Armado in Loves Labour Lost – I said Johnny dear boy, don’t judge by my standard, try to reach it” Not for the want of trying, poor soul.”

Neil : “West Ham, gotta be West Ham – Number 3”

Brian : “The Hotspurs of Tottenham – named thusly after my 1974 perfomance on the Court Road of….

Neil : “ B EEPING Spurs???? And no BEEPING Hammers??!! Stick this BEEP up your BEEP you BEEPING BEEPS”

Brian : “Ahh Neil, Neil dear boy – when presenting one should be bombastic yes, but one should also be very aware of once anger spillin….wait…now Neil….put the chair down Neil…..lets be reasonable he…

Neil : “ I’m off – BEEP you. Where’s the nearest BEEPING Kebab house?”

Gok: “ Will play Number 11”

Gok : “Number 11”

Gok : “I said – WILL PLAY NUMBER 11)

Gok : “Brian…..Brian…..is he OK? Is he asleep? Should his neck be at that angle?”

Dale : “ Ah, a, er, eew, umm, technical issues there. Hopefully we can go back to draw shortly, oh hang, on, the producers are talking in my ear…..…blood…….cartilage?…….stretcher?.......well. it looks like thats all for now and I can tell you that with only two teams remaining the last tie will be Villa vs Crystal Palace. So to recap, the draw for the last 16:

Norwich City - Hereford United

Dresden - Burnley

Celtic - AS Roma

Southampton - Manchester City

Chelsea - Derby County

Viking FK - Stoke City

Tottenham Hotspur - Hull City

Aston Villa - Crystal Palace

Goodnight, and thanks for watchin the National Lottery All Star….oh….sorry….thanks for watching Supermarket Swe….oops……the producers are in my ear again…..yep……thanks for watching the BEEPING Anno BEEPING Domini BEEPING Invaded BEEPING Cup. Good bye! “

Noisy (Forum) steered Manchester City to victory against Guiseley AFC.

Manchester City outclassed Guiseley AFC and thrashed them 6 - 1 in their EC Anno Domini 2 - The Invaded Cup Round 2 fixture.

Lucas scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Lampard and Sánchez were also amongst the goalscorers.

Scoreline that doesn't mean much, It was a entertaining game though as City had 26 shots and Guiseley had 15.

The second team picked off from where the first team left it after Palace.

Two strong teams to put out now means we should challenge on all fronts.

HEREFORD took their sunday side for a day out in Sunderland, ended up having a kick around in the stadium of light car park , against the locals.

we took the lead in the 36th minute, which we held onto until 46 minutes later when the home side scored a dubious goal, it definitely was too high but it sometimes goes against you when you have jumpers for goalposts.

anyway, a draw was a fair result and we went home having enjoyed ourselves.

apparently we are in the next round as we have been told we won on penalties, we didn't take any though, I presume the kids that were hanging around at the end of the game must of took them for us.

Awful performance' date=' I hate playing against standard tactics.[/font']

How do think poor Garry feels when he plays against Sean?

Sean lets the twins set the tactics when they play each other and Sean's record so far is p18 w12 d5 l1:o

HannahB steered Guiseley AFC to victory against Gateshead.Guiseley AFC beat Gateshead 3 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Mathenia had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Benítez, Storm and Benedičič were amongst the goalscorers.

A game we looked at to pick up points.

HannahB was unable to prevent a Guiseley AFC defeat to Manchester City.Guiseley AFC were hammered by Manchester City 6 - 1 in their EC Anno Domini 2 - The Invaded Cup Round 2 fixture.

Gray was on the scoresheet for his side.

Made a bit of money from this game so it's time to go shopping.