Sign in to follow this  
smut

EC Anno Domini - the invaded‏

Re: EC Anno Domini - the invaded‏

A wobble over the weekend?...let me guess you got drunk after work on Friday night and spent all day yesterday trying to make it up to the old woman?...

So Smutty' date=' whats the apple?, English clubs?, 4 divisions of 10?, choice of clubs for former members and random for the rest?, any idea of when you are making it?..[/color']

You are actually part correct, the drink being a result of a lot of emotional upheaval, thankfully all is good now.

You are actually part correct' date=' the drink being a result of a lot of emotional upheaval, thankfully all is good now. [/font']

did it start with finding a Sunderland shirt on the washing line?

Im new to the forum and havent quit any of the ones ive joined so far lol ;) well put me atop the reserve list :)

Longnose will do a police and credit check on you and in the meantime , he'll probably have you under surveillance for a couple of days, we might be in touch.

did it start with finding a Sunderland shirt on the washing line?

I thought it was a Sunderland shirt until I realised it was an old toon shirt that had the black stripes stained with mackem blood. They do bleed like a teenage lass on red rag week.

do it.............:D

I just could not bring myself to manage them. Tried once and lasted a few games and I felt dirty.

how many sober Geordies do you know?

Alcohol is in there DNA lol

Don't think I've ever come across a sober Geordie myself :rolleyes:

Howay man how many Geordies have you met in ya life time? It is the jocks you are thinking of regarding drink being in there DNA ask Gaz he can vouch for that. It is also true that they all dress' date=' look, and drink like Rab C Nesbitt. [/font']

if it makes a difference to anyone considering taking a non league club, we are discussing whether to set the starting budget the same for everyone, so you might start with 20/30M.

the only request is that if you take a small squad, you are sure you will want to stick with them for a decent length of time as it wont do the set up any good having 2 or 3 very small clubs without a manager.

it is going to take me a long time tomorrow to send everyone a PM' date=' so I would appreciate that you put your name on here if you will read the full details on here, by Wednesday evening, instead of receiving a PM, thanks.[/quote']

No need for a pm for me mate

Longnose will do a police and credit check on you and in the meantime ' date=' he'll probably have you under surveillance for a couple of days, we might be in touch.[/quote']

CFC10- Longnose said you were home and in bed before 9.30 last night and was impressed with the way you help the old dear cross the road, he said it was funny that once you had gone, she crossed back over, as she lives in the house that you dragged her across the road from:rolleyes: and nearly got run over:eek:

Matt is going to hack into your computer and facebook page to see if there any reason we have to avoid you.

This has to be one of the best group of forumers for a setup there has ever been.

Smut must've updated the list since you last read mate.

Or did you just fail to properly read it? ... Fluffy? Matt?? Noisy?? Gaz???

The only good thing about this group of managers is that it'll be impossible for me to finish last. :P

CFC10- Longnose said you were home and in bed before 9.30 last night and was impressed with the way you help the old dear cross the road' date=' he said it was funny that once you had gone, she crossed back over, as she lives in the house that you dragged her across the road from:rolleyes: and nearly got run over:eek:

Matt is going to hack into your computer and facebook page to see if there any reason we have to avoid you.[/quote']

haha i knew i heard a car screech when i was walking back :D didnt know matt was a hacker:eek: his setups are great though

Danny, Nick- did you have those clubs in the original ANNO D?

you may only choose a club if you had that club in the original set up or want a challenge and pick a non league club.

Smut must've updated the list since you last read mate.

Or did you just fail to properly read it? ... Fluffy? Matt?? Noisy?? Gaz???

The only good thing about this group of managers is that it'll be impossible for me to finish last. :P

It will look something like this:

Me

Noisy

Gaz

Preppens

Fluffy!!! :P

Cheers for the invites - I'm in if there's room

To be honest I'm real busy (new tub of Vaseline arrived) so wouldn't be all over it like Kerry Katona on a benefits claim form but would be committed in my own way, putting in as much as time allows (this gerbil has almost expired anyway and the 4" tube could do with a wash so things should calm down a bit soon enough)

Let me know, will take pretty much any side really seeing a Liverpool have already gone.