Sign in to follow this  
smut

EC Anno Domini - the invaded‏

Re: EC Anno Domini - the invaded‏

Are you Kevin Keegan in disguise? :D

Keegan??? I guess I have been called worse. :eek:

In four games we have earned the same seven points as the club had earned in the twenty-one previous games, things are on the up at Whitehawk can't wait on the new season coming so as we can push for play-offs.

Keegan??? I guess I have been called worse. :eek:

In four games we have earned the same seven points as the club had earned in the twenty-one previous games' date=' things are on the up at Whitehawk can't wait on the new season coming so as we can push for play-offs.[/quote']

Good luck... Remember and check Liverpool for loans

I lost the first leg of the SMFA semifinals against AC Milan 4-1 ... so I needed to win by 4 goals tonight to reach the final..

Tottenham Hotspur outclassed AC Milan and beat them 4 - 0 in their SMFA Champions Cup Semi Final Leg 2 fixture.

Moutinho scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Eriksen and Dembélé were also amongst the goalscorers.

Tottenham Hotspur went through 5 - 4 on aggregate.

The SMFA have awarded Tottenham Hotspur 400,000 for qualifying for the finals of the SMFA Champions Cup.

Tottenham Hotspur have progressed to the next round of the SMFA Champions Cup

Meeting Sean the superdouche in the final!

Blackpool beat Portsmouth 3 - 2 in their Division 3 fixture.

Marchisio scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Mertesacker and Danilo were also amongst the goalscorers.

Blackpool have now won 11 games in a row after beating Portsmouth setting a new club record.
After their result against Portsmouth, Blackpool are now unbeaten in 20 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

Magic happened for us last night! B) We won a tough match against Portsmouth and continued our amazing runs, and at the same time, our rivals in the tittle chase, Derby County, finally droped some points, and we're now top of the table! One last match to play. We face Dresden at home, and a draw may be enough for us to be crowned Division 3 champions! It's tough to take for Derby, because they were on top all season, but it would be deserved for us to, we made an amazing recovery after suffering 4 defeats in the first 5 league matches! And we matched Derby's super team, even if we started the season with a much lower rated squad. One last match to play, we can't fail now!

Potters' fans experiencing bi-polar emotions as the season draws to a close.

Tomorrow will likely see us relegated barring a miracle of biblical proportions.

Can (Ed) Moses part the red (& white) sea or will Britannia rule again?

Survival would require;

- Stoke to win at home against title-chasing Villa

- Lazio to lose at home to already relegated Sunderland

- Roma to lose away at Hull

Some accumulator that is... :)

Tuesday night could ease the pain, however.

A Europa League Final showdown against AVB's Zenit has the City faithful buzzing ahead of their trip to Wembley.

Survival, Relegation, European Silverware, unbridled joy or utter despair ? - it's a massive 7 days for Stoke City FC in ADII.

Bring it... :D

Potters' fans experiencing bi-polar emotions as the season draws to a close.

Tomorrow will likely see us relegated barring a miracle of biblical proportions.

Can (Ed) Moses part the red (& white) sea or will Britannia rule again?

Survival would require;

- Stoke to win at home against title-chasing Villa

- Lazio to lose at home to already relegated Sunderland

- Roma to lose away at Hull

Some accumulator that is... :)

Tuesday night could ease the pain' date=' however.

A Europa League Final showdown against AVB's Zenit has the City faithful buzzing ahead of their trip to Wembley.

Survival, Relegation, European Silverware, unbridled joy or utter despair ? - it's a massive 7 days for Stoke City FC in ADII.

Bring it... :D[/quote']

Well, 1 out of the 3 will surely come in. I will fall flat on my face as I've done so many times this season. :D

Can't believe we were a title contender last season and finished 2nd lol

LAST GAME OF THE SEASON and

in Div 3,

Blackpool and Derby are already promoted but Blackpool have a 2 point lead and look favourites to take the title.

Play offs look sorted with Birmingham the favourites over Aachen, Deportivo and Burnley.

the big 3 teams have taken the top 3 places and well done to them for getting the most out of their squad.

At the other end it is Gateshead, Whitehawk and Telford fighting for last place.

in Div 2,

the promotion places are already sorted with both Leicester and west ham doing their best to secure 2nd spot, Leicester were running away with it until last month and now west ham have lost their last 4.

Rangers and palace are in the play offs and it is between West Brom, Everton and Fulham for the other 2 places, Viking in 8th cant make it but will feel pleased that their lower rated squad have kept away from relegation with ease.

Relegation has already come for last seasons div 3 winners, Millwall. Le Havre and Norwich occupy the other 2 places but can escape at the expense of Celtic.

As for Div 1,

it is very exciting, i dont know if any of us will sleep tonight for not knowing whether Newcastle will keep hold of top spot or whether Edward will lead his clueless lot to the title.

2 points seperate them but Villa have the better goal difference but should Villa's players listen to their managers tactics, Chelsea could overtake them if they win at Arsenal.

Relegation from the big time has already come for the Mackems, Stoke look likely to follow but they do have their easiest fixture of the season, home to Villa.

After Stoke it is one of four that will find themselves hated by their fans, Lazio, Roma, Wolves and Hull will be the nervous teams involved with Hull playing Roma.

Good luck to all and remember we all have something to play for as all points contribute to the managers table.

Good work Smut. Don't know how to describe Viking's season. We've certainly punched above our weight but we were 3rd in the league at one stage so I'm a bit disappointed. Let's hope next season we will do better.

what a brilliant end to the season.... this setup is sensational ;)

In case I do fail to get a win against already relegated Sunderland tonight, I'm going to need you to beat Wolverhampton. So please, please. stay away from SM and let your assistant sort out the tactics like he's done the entire season.

:P

In case I do fail to get a win against already relegated Sunderland tonight' date=' I'm going to need you to beat Wolverhampton. So please, please. stay away from SM and let your assistant sort out the tactics like he's done the entire season.

:P[/quote']

I've already picked my youth team :D

SS Lazio stays up!!

Already relegated Sunderland was easily brushed aside as Lazio took the needed points to climb up to safety after the very last round.

Just hours before the match kicked off, Mignolet, Indi and Willems completed their move to Lazio. Mignolet immediately replaced Perín between the posts as he's had an average season. And I don't regret that one bit as Simon made a solid debut for the club.

Extra happy about Rome rivals AS Roma going down in our place (Sorry lol)

Big thanks to Sean, honestly don't think we would have taken enough points without the big guns you sold me. Since they arrived we've won 2 and drew 1.

Au revoir Division 1 - see you again some time.

Congrats Ed' date=' six of the best tonight and the title to boot - excellent work.

Feeling like a Scouser in Instanbul right now... :([/quote']

Unlucky man, caught me on a good night i reckon. Best of luck for next season mate, dont be too down hearted - division two is very competative, i was there last season and loved it - pretty sure you'll be bouncing straight back but it wont be easy!