Sign in to follow this  
smut

EC Anno Domini - the invaded‏

Re: EC Anno Domini - the invaded‏

Cracking job there smut - well done sir

In other news no third div club has noted an interest in Tadic but i have an offer from a second division side - i'll give it a while before accepting so theres still priority to third division

I might go for him if I lose in playoff finals :D

RC Deportivo beat Burnley 4 - 0 in their Play-Off fixture.

Insúa scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Gabbiadini and Taboada were also amongst the goalscorers.

woot ..one more ..not to count cookies :P

Birmingham and Zigic await B)

Great job Smut.

Congrats to Sean, Ed, Andre, Fluffy, and Matt for being on top of those tables and good luck to those in the promotion playoffs!

Oh, and Leeds youth team managed to dominate their final game against a full-strength Fulham side yet managed to lose 2-1, with young Bulgarian starlet Bozhidar Kraev scoring the lone goal for the Yorkshire side. We finish 10th place. Not great, but it was our first season in the 2nd Division, I've learned a bit so next season we hope we can challenge to make the playoffs. It will still be a tough task, with high quality clubs, like QPR and Celtic to compete with, and promoted sides from the 3rd Decision like Derby and Blackpool that, on paper, look like they can compete for the playoffs too

MANAGER'S POINTS TABLE for SEASON 2

Machines - Blackpool 73.6

Sir Sean - Chelsea 67.25

Eddie Moses - A.Villa 66.05

Kupest - Derby 62

Gonich Losova - Birmingham 57.75

Smut - Hereford 57

Matt - Leicester 56.35

Ash - West Ham 48

Venk - Palace 47

Keith Fitz - Burnley 46

Phil Cook - Deportivo 46

Jose Mourinho - W.Brom 43

Racky - Rangers 43

Cesc Basnandaz - Southampton 42

Stuart Lauder - D.Dresden 41

Riece - Fulham 40

Arsenal - Son of Pluto 39

Noisy - Man City 39

Garry C - Liverpool 38

Jon Wiggins - Chester 37

Fluffy - Spurs 35

Craig - Millwall 34

Nikidinho - QPR 32

Preppens - Lazio 31

Chris Hogg - Hull 31

Muallan - Leeds 30

Secasiu - Wolves 30

Joshua - Norwich 29

Tom - Roma 28.55

Gozzy - Portsmouth 28

Hannah - Guiseley 27

Danny van Hecke - Le Havre 26.6

Shane McGrory - Celtic 25.2

Ruts 66 - Stoke 22.5

Daniel G - Newcastle 21

Pippo - Sunderland 20.4

Hemant Dixit - Viking 20

Sir Mark Hughes - Whitehawk 15

Gordon - AFC Telford 15

Marius Popa - Aachen 15

Michael Hudson - Everton 15

John James - Gateshead 10.2

I had an absolutely terrible end to the season.. last 10 games were 2 wins (that was the start of the 10 games) 4 losses and 4 draws ... I dropped from 3rd/4th to 7th... and yeah ..

Season is almost over' date=' we've got the most important match of the season ahead... the Champions Leauge final against Chelsea!

Changing a few things in the team since i've been in a terrible run of form lately (aside from that 4-0 win against Milan).

But, this also means I'm looking to shift a few players!

Mario Mandzukic

Jan Vertonghen

Mousa Dembele

Erik Lamela

All of these players are for sale so plant a bid and I'll see what I think of it!

I absolutely love this gameworld.[/center']

Leeds United Season Review

leeds-united_0.jpg

This season was far from perfect for a Leeds side that underwent many transitions, and rotations, but the newcomers to the 2nd Division managed to do enough to secure their position in the second flight for the next season.

The Prelude

Leeds had just before newly managed defeated Blackpool in the 3rd Division Playoff Final 2-0, however, Allan was very displeased with the performance of the Leeds players, as many believed them, at the beginning of the season, to be favourites for the title. As a result, Allan decided to change up his squad, dealing players away, like Angel Correa, a key figure in Leeds promotion from the 3rd Division, in exchange for more experienced players in Lorik Cana, and Nacho Monreal. Additionally, former Barcelona goalkeeper Jose Pinto left the club, and was replaced by young German Loris Karius. The club also managed to bring in talented Germans Emre Can and Karim Bellerabi from Liverpool and Sunderland respectively.

angel-correa-1401282660.jpg

Angel Correa was a star player for Leeds in the inaugural season but left for Atletico Madrid for 8.3million

A Slow Start

For the first 9 competitive fixtures of the season, Leeds looked nowhere close to a team that could challenge for promotion, let alone survive the drop. Only 1 victory came out of these games, only because of a Man of a Match performance by goalkeeper Loris Karius against QPR in their inaugural match that gave the club the opportunity to win 1 game in 1 match to start a season. Not that bad. Yet, afterwards, the club began drifting into a slow but steady descend that saw many inconsistent performances. A good example of this inconsistency was proven by the club's 2-2 draw against Norwich in their 2nd match. Up 2-0 after 86 minutes, the Yorkshire side was surely going to win, dominating the whole match up to the point. However, in the next 3 minutes, Ricky van Wolfswinkel and Moritz Leitner managed to score in quick succession to secure the draw. Another example of Leeds early woes is their 2-2 draw against fellow promoted club Viking FK. Despite having a much stronger side, Leeds only managed to get a 2-2 draw at home despite dominating the match for the full 90 minutes. During the first nine matches of the season, Leeds only scored 11 goals, while conceding 15. Throughout the only season, Leeds demonstrated a lack of conversion and numerous leaks in the defense.

3515861575.jpg

Leeds defense was anything but stingy

Hope of Survival?

Yet, somehow, Leeds was only a stones throw from safety, and a great opportunity came for the club against fellow relegation fighters Millwall. Despite conceding an early goal from Millwall's Tom Bender, the Yorkshire club managed to bounce back, scoring 2 goals, and dominating the entire match. The scoreline did not demonstrate the difference between the 2 clubs; Leeds were by far the superior side and had it not been for Millwall's goalkeeper Mark Schwarzer the game would have been a thrashing. However, Leeds had to follow up their 2nd win of the season in 10 games against a strong Everton side led by the likes of Romelu Lukaku, Seamus Coleman, Tim Howard, and Ross Barkley. Despite a decent effort from Leeds, the Merseyside club was simply too good and ended up winning 1-0 deservedly. Even though Leeds lost this match, they had another simple challenge ahead of them: a struggling Celtic side that was also fighting against relegation. Sebastian Corchia scored the decisive goal that led to a 1-0 victory and an emergence of hope in the Yorkshire club supporters. Following up with two draws against promotion challengers Fulham, and QPR wasn't that bad either.

corch-428904.jpg

Versatile full-back and winger Sebastian Corchia managed to contribute goals for the Yorkshire club where they needed it the most

Falling Back to the Ground

Leeds were unable to build on this short-lived momentum, only soon after the club took on Norwich City, a fellow relegation fighter, and title favourites West Ham United. 2 quick losses meant that Leeds were back in the relegation fight. Coupled with another draw with Viking FK, and West Bromwich Albion meant that Leeds would have to have a glimpse of hope in order to succeed. These failures meant that Leeds would have to make some moves in order to strengthen their squad. Claudio Pizarro, Salomon Rondon, Stefan Reinartz, Carlos Sanchez, Adriano, and Tiago all joined the club.

rondon.jpg

Leeds attacking ambitions were now concentrated on Salomon Rondon (pictured), and Claudio Pizarro; would they deliver?

A Run to Remember

Now it seemed as though the losing was going to continue. A fixture against another title contender, Leicester City, meant another loss. Leeds had already lost to this strong side 3-0 earlier in this season. And throughout the match, it was evident that there could be only one winner. Somehow, that didn't happen. Loris Karius, who was inconsistent throughout the season, managed to put in the game of his life, maintaining a clean sheet despite having 11 shots thrown at him. Leeds would manage to win 2-0, with a 85th minute goal from young Polish international Arkadisuz Milik sealing the deal! The players understood that more of these results were needed to maintain survival, and so that happened: 0-0 vs Le Havre's young upstarts, 0-0 vs Crystal Palace, 1-0 against Millwall, 2-2 vs Everton, and 2-0 vs Celtic. For the final match, against Fulham, Leeds could relax. They had avoided relegation!

65fccef0b4df3dddb1034dc7195322ff21e7ed98.jpeg

Goalkeeper Loris Karius shined when the club needed him the most

---

Player of the Season

gun__1359967315_monreal_stoke3.jpg

No single individual stood out but Nacho Monreal provided at times a feared presence in the defense.

---

Young Player of the Season

638-397-bozhidar-kraev.jpg

Bulgarian wonderkid, Bozhidar Kraev, showed significant progress upon his arrival at the club and was rewarded with an end of season start against Fulham, where he scored the club's only goal of the game. One to watch for the future.

---

Flop of the Season

kuz-418829.jpg

After his 5million arrival from Internazionale, Serbian midfielder Zdravko Kuzmanovic never looked interested in playing for the club. All of his 6 appearances were dismal. He had more yellow cards than he had goals, assists, and Man of Match awards combined.

Whitehawk FC beat Chelsea 5 - 3 in a thrilling Friendly encounter. Diaby scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance. Carbonero and Vázquez were also amongst the goalscorers.

I am not one to look too much into friendly results or have a brag when I get a wee win in them but when you are a small town club like Whitehawk one takes every chance one is offered to blow thine trumpet and today is one of them days, wee Whitehawk went to the bridge and with its band of recently recruited free agents we rolled over the millionaires with a 5-3 win, in a game which boasted the likes of Neymar, Oscar, Hummels, Lahm and co it was Diaby who walked away with the man of the match for his wonderful brace.

Good Game Sean.

8951.jpg

Diaby has settled in well at Whitehawk and if he can steer clear of injury he will be a big player for us in the upcoming season.

Whitehawk FC beat Chelsea 5 - 3 in a thrilling Friendly encounter. Diaby scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance. Carbonero and Vázquez were also amongst the goalscorers.

I am not one to look too much into friendly results or have a brag when I get a wee win in them but when you are a small town club like Whitehawk one takes every chance one is offered to blow thine trumpet and today is one of them days' date=' wee Whitehawk went to the bridge and with its band of recently recruited free agents we rolled over the millionaires with a 5-3 win, in a game which boasted the likes of Neymar, Oscar, Hummels, Lahm and co it was Diaby who walked away with the man of the match for his wonderful brace.

Good Game Sean.

[img']http://cdn.soccerwiki.org/images/player/8951.jpg[/img]

Diaby has settled in well at Whitehawk and if he can steer clear of injury he will be a big player for us in the upcoming season.

Nice win.

As for Diaby, we all know what is going to happen... :P

Alonso' date=' ivanovic and oscar can all go[/quote']

Wont be greedy Sean but Oscar can do a job out wide for me so I'd be interested in a deal one Mascherano completes. But I'd understand if you wanted to spread the transfers about a bit (not even sure I have what you need by means of an offer either!)

I had an absolutely terrible end to the season.. last 10 games were 2 wins (that was the start of the 10 games) 4 losses and 4 draws ... I dropped from 3rd/4th to 7th... and yeah ..

Season is almost over' date=' we've got the most important match of the season ahead... the Champions Leauge final against Chelsea!

Changing a few things in the team since i've been in a terrible run of form lately (aside from that 4-0 win against Milan).

But, this also means I'm looking to shift a few players!

Mario Mandzukic

Jan Vertonghen

Mousa Dembele

Erik Lamela

All of these players are for sale so plant a bid and I'll see what I think of it!

I absolutely love this gameworld.[/center']

You had a bad end..?

I got 3 points from the final 18 available. Dropped like a bloomin stone at the end of the season.

Softened selling stance somewhat from the other day but still willing to deal, so let me know if interested.

You had a bad end..?

I got 3 points from the final 18 available. Dropped like a bloomin stone at the end of the season.

Softened selling stance somewhat from the other day but still willing to deal' date=' so let me know if interested.[/quote']

That's what you get for trusting Ibrahimovic haha.

Still ve-hery interested in Benzema and truly you're better off with a 92 rated striker down in Div 2 haha.

Miss out on promotion on pens is a cruel way to go.

However, I have only been at Everton for 5 mins so we will back to go one better next season.

Congrats to WBA and good luck in the top flight next season!

SMFA Champions CUP WINNER!!!

Well done! Not to be sniffed at that, unless you have a cold or hairy nostrils that cause you to sniff regardless.

If i were a betting man, i'd have you down for the hairy nostrils if im honest.

But congrats regardless of your hirsute hooter

SMFA Champions CUP WINNER!!!

congrats.

glad you won so you get something to be excited about, as you don't get much with your managerial skills.

How you managed to get the better of my assistant's highly evolved 4-4-2 formation I'll never know

congrats.

glad you won so you get something to be excited about' date=' as you don't get much with your managerial skills.

How you managed to get the better of my assistant's highly evolved 4-4-2 formation I'll never know[/quote']

Who gives a toss? With my luck this season I was expecting to lose 10-0 hahaha

and thanks Ed... i think :P