Sign in to follow this  
smut

EC Anno Domini - the invaded‏

Re: EC Anno Domini - the invaded‏

HEREFORD have given up any play off hopes in order to sell off the first team in time to rebuild for next season.

we have nearly finished selling and should raise over 50m from selling 13 players who cost us around 21m' date=' by selling off the highest rated players first, we have made an extra 8-9m as the lower rated players became the highest rated and value rose accordingly.

Not sure who we will be buying, i think it is too early to start buying players that will form our final squad, so i think the aim will be to buy cheap players to raise money.[/quote']

HEREFORD have finished their shopping in time for next season, we managed to bring in 14 first team players to go with our 86 GK Bardi.

We will have a starting 11 rated 86 so we hope to make a bid for promotion next season.

Our squad of 37 is now worth 98m, a huge difference to the 9m we had to start with.

Thanks to Villa for letting us buy Buckley and Tadic.

Trying to accumulate a big youth team for when we finally sell off everyone and build a settled squad based on players ability and not their financial gain.

I hope to have over 100m to spend at the end of next season after selling off our current first team.

HEREFORD have finished their shopping in time for next season' date=' we managed to bring in 14 first team players to go with our 86 GK Bardi.

We will have a starting 11 rated 86 so we hope to make a bid for promotion next season.

Our squad of 37 is now worth 98m, a huge difference to the 9m we had to start with.

Thanks to Villa for letting us buy Buckley and Tadic.

Trying to accumulate a big youth team for when we finally sell off everyone and build a settled squad based on players ability and not their financial gain.

I hope to have over 100m to spend at the end of next season after selling off our current first team.[/quote']

Great work mate - well done Smut!

Congratulations to West Brom and Deportivo for their play off final wins.

Congratulations to Spurs and Stoke for their european trophies.

Congrats to all teams, especially Deportivo for defeating us in finals, that's how we squandered excellent season

Kevin GROSSKREUTZ, Kevin STROOTMAN, Ilkay GÜNDOĞAN, Theo WALCOTT, Loic RÉMY, Jérémy TOULALAN, Phil JONES, and Adem LJAJIĆ all available for PX at Aston Villa!

If your interested, get in touch.

If your not, well, have a good day.

Well done! Not to be sniffed at that' date=' unless you have a cold or hairy nostrils that cause you to sniff regardless.

If i were a betting man, i'd have you down for the hairy nostrils if im honest.

But congrats regardless of your hirsute hooter[/quote']

congrats.

glad you won so you get something to be excited about' date=' as you don't get much with your managerial skills.

How you managed to get the better of my assistant's highly evolved 4-4-2 formation I'll never know[/quote']

How on earth did that happen?
Did the other team forfeit? :P
all I can say is - Assistant manager:D
Well done fluffy have to say that is a big prize and shows the lack of quality managers in Europe these days :)

Whitehawk's hope of a European prize one had have vastly improved. :)

My eye's hurt.

Can I just say, from the bottom of my heart.. Bite me!

Free agent Nascimento Mauricio will be joining Derby County for 3.6 million. We don't really have funds for more signings but I am looking to shift Graziano Pelle and Simone Zaza if a decent offer comes in. Looking to not get relegated this season in Division 2.

Bit surprised no one snapped up Mauricio considering he was a free agent and in the XI for Lazio and Sporting this season.

Nice! Let's do it. Who do you fancy from Lazio?

Slightly trickier than I thought as you’ve a number of TB’s still to expire but, heres who I like regardless:-

Gonzo Higuaín

Mark Reus

Danny Sturridge

King Julian “I like to move it” Draxler

Ideally I need a first teamer for the right and left wings so minimum rating 92.

What you needing and who you like?