Sign in to follow this  
smut

EC Anno Domini - the invaded‏

Re: EC Anno Domini - the invaded‏

Congrats to Machines on defeating my Leeds with his Blackpool' date=' 2-0. Makes up for the last time we met, in the inaugural season, where i beat him in the Promotion Playoff to welcome him to the setup, with the exact scoreline I believe. ;)

This season I believe we have the potential to challenge for promotion, the results are encouraging, I guess we can only get better as the season goes :)[/quote']

Thanks mate, good game.

Good start for Blackpool so far in Division 2.

Have threw out a reserve team to play against Roma as the league is our priority' date=' no interest in extra competition with our skinny squad.[/quote']

Whitehawk FC beat AS Roma 6 - 5 on penalties after a thrilling 3 - 3 draw in their EC Anno Domini 2 - The Invaded Cup Round 1 fixture.

Vela, Vázquez and Cole were amongst the goalscorers.

Haha our 80 rated Whitehawk second string boot 92 rated Roma out of the cup, Carlton Cole picks up a week injury though.

West Ham United beat Chelsea 3 - 2 in their Division 1 fixture.

Matuidi scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Welbeck was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Pretty chuffed with that, wins against Chelsea and Newcastle and a draw against the defending champs Villa, with a loss to WBA in there takes us into the top 6.

Pretty chuffed with that' date=' wins against Chelsea and Newcastle and a draw against the defending champs Villa, with a loss to WBA in there takes us into the top 6.[/quote']

Congrats ash. Although you did miss the word 'reserves' after chelsea:p

Congrats ash. Although you did miss the word 'reserves' after chelsea:p

haha :P

Chelsea highest rated player on the pitch = 94

West Ham highest rated player on the pitch = 94

Chelsea 2nd highest rated player on the pitch = 93

West Ham 2nd highest rated player on the pitch = 92

Chelsea 3rd highest rated player on the pitch = 92

West Ham 3rd highest rated player on the pitch = 91

& before you say it, your lowest rated player on the pitch, Hazard, is only one rating lower than my lowest rated player on the pitch, Choupo-Moting :D.

& before you say it' date=' your lowest rated player on the pitch, Hazard, is only one rating lower than my lowest rated player on the pitch, Choupo-Moting :D.[/quote']

Haha ::rolleyes:

& before you say it' date=' your lowest rated player on the pitch, Hazard, is only one rating lower than my lowest rated player on the pitch, Choupo-Moting :D.[/quote']

Still my reserves lad - :P

4 players rated 90 or over to your 9(as in 7 player rated below 90 compared to your 2)

AND my 87 was out of position:p

The match ended 1 - 1 between Le Havre AC and Burnley in their Division 3 fixture.

Piazón was on the scoresheet for his side.

Atleast my goalie had a good game after having some horrible performances...

The match ended 0 - 0 between Whitehawk FC and Hereford United in their Division 3 fixture.Ederson had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

After their result against Hereford United, Whitehawk FC are now unbeaten in 7 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

Record crowd watches Whitehawk FC. 5,920 fans turned out to watch Whitehawk FC against Hereford United breaking the previous home record attendance.

Whitehawk are having a decent start to the season carrying on the form from the back end of last season, picking up a few injuries though which is not so good.

Josh Vela gets a +3.

HEREFORD have had a good start to the season and are sitting in 2nd place unbeaten with 11 points.

the latest being a 5-1 home win over Guiseley, with Riviere grabbing a hat trick, 2 late goals did give us an undeserved flattering scoreline.

Home to Hull in the cup next, a game we want to win so to get some of those valueable managers points and then away to leaders Celtic.

Seems like a few managers have flew the coop' date=' hopefully the slots get filled quick enough.[/quote']

Starting to ask people to join today, hopefully we will get managers capable of hanging around as i'm feel like this is the start of the end for me and SM , this was the one set up where we shouldnt have had quitters.

The match ended 0 - 0 between Whitehawk FC and Hereford United in their Division 3 fixture.Ederson had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

After their result against Hereford United' date=' Whitehawk FC are now unbeaten in 7 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.[/quote']

A very good start, especially after inheriting a low rated squad, i think Div 3 is going to be very difficult to get of this season.

After their result against Portsmouth, Whitehawk FC are now unbeaten in 8 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Whitehawk FC and Portsmouth in their Division 3 fixture.

Vázquez scored the only goal for Whitehawk FC and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Still plodding along at Whitehawk :)