Sign in to follow this  
smut

EC Anno Domini - the invaded‏

Re: EC Anno Domini - the invaded‏

A third 1-0 win in a row for us this time against Dresden,looking at the statistics bar our 60/40 % possession we were pounded on the rest of the stats, add to this we had two sent off and two injured( for second game in a row).

Proud of the lads tonight, we will be severely depleted for the cup q-final but the bonus is that the cup game will count for 1 of the 3 Diarra is suspended for and the 1 that Ederson is out for.

Not sure if we are getting Gaya on loan yet but even if we do we have one spot spare left( or 2 if he dont come to us) for loans so if anyone has a DC/DM we could happily take one on loan.

Thanks Sean for the loan of Gaya & Mavrias with that pair and Berrardi they give us the bulk we can only afford to rent.

Gaya & Mavrias go straight into the cupteam against Leicester which help push the rating up to an 82 average.

Nice to see Paul takeover Telford to stop the assistant bringing in more rubbish as every penny counts at the stage they are at in building, if you can't find someone new to take over them when they are stripped if you are too busy to put a phase build in to maximize the 28 mill they are worth I can jump in and flip them to 50-60 million and babysit them until next season to make them look a better option to manage but hopefully you can get someone in to get the dirtywork done.

in case telford dont get a new manager soon, i am going to use the same tactics each game, hopefully this will be fair to those playing them.

4-4-1-1, very defensive.

i am away for a week and might not get onto the internet very often.

everytime i lose it's a big and quality loss :D

i signed the worst possible goalie :o

Naah, your goalie is ok . He had the highest rating in your squad but my Torres goal machine is on fire :D

Good game though :P

Naah' date=' your goalie is ok . He had the highest rating in your squad but my Torres goal machine is on fire :D

Good game though :P[/quote']

but his overall perfomances are horrible :D:rolleyes:

not for me :P

Tottenham Hotspur outclassed Bayern München and beat them 7 - 3 in a thrilling SMFA Champions Cup Group A encounter.

Moutinho scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Dembélé and Lacazette were also amongst the goalscorers.

Real life has kept me away from SM pretty much all the time for the last few weeks ... missed out on Boateng which was a real shame but life goes on!

Le Havre AC have lost to Chester FC 5 - 1 in a thrilling Division 3 encounter.

Nájar was on the scoresheet for his side.

1-3, 1-4 and now 1-5...

Telford will win 6-1... :o

Haha you'll pick up man' date=' you've got a decent squad you're just unlucky, you had more shots than me and I had a sending off after all! :P[/quote']

I should replace my players with logs. Maybe they can produce something more :D.

A 3-3 for us against Birmingham is a defo improvement on the 7-0 humping we got from them last game, still hovering in the playoff positions.

Another injury though is not amusing, only a week though so not so bad, 5 injuries in last five games and two red cards is severely depleting my choice of first XI each game.

Blackpool outclassed Viking FK and beat them 4 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Hulk scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Torres and Evra were also amongst the goalscorers.

10 games into the season and we go top of the table in Division 2. Amazing start. It would be lovely to win back to back tittles or promotions! B) It's a very competitive league but i don't think it is impossible for us, we will certainly fight for it. I'm really proud of my Blackpool.

Andriy YARMOLENKO has completed his move to West Ham United from Dynamo Kyiv for £11,970,000

Douglas COSTA has completed his move to West Ham United from Shakhtar Donetsk for £9,000,000 plus Jefferson MONTERO

Leandro CASTÁN has completed his move to West Ham United from Cruzeiro for £10,970,000

Happy with this, taken me a while to be able to get some solid signings in. Saving for ages and the money from Cabaye was the final bit of cash I needed.

West Ham United dominated much of the play against Southampton but could only manage a 2 - 2 draw in their Division 1 fixture.

Costa and Castán were amongst the goalscorers.

2 of my 3 débutantes scored! Other than possession it was a fairly even game, we came back from 2-0 down so I'll take it.