Sign in to follow this  
smut

EC Anno Domini - the invaded‏

Re: EC Anno Domini - the invaded‏

Another loss for HEREFORD, this time it was 2-1 at a rejuvenated Telford, well done Dave.

tb's start to end next week, the original plan was to wait until the end of the season but if we drop out of the play-offs, we might as well bring in better players now.

An exciting first game with the new players yields a 4-3 win over Le Harve.

Lopez Adrian 2 goals' date=' [b']Berrardi[/b] 1 goal, Gouffran 1 goal & 1 assists, Vierinha 1 assist; Starke conceded 3 on his debut.

This win edges us back in the play-offs.

Good game Tino unlucky.

After breaking our transfer record a couple of days ago with Milik, we again break it with Correa, these players are not the best for instant resale value but are young enough to stake their claims for a long-term place in the squad.

The squad value is over 100 million not including any loans so we are on the right path, still some ins and outs to be done before phase two is complete but I am loving looking at this side in comparison to the side I took over.

EDIT

Joshua Brenet joins up at Whitehawk and we have an accepted bid on Martin Montoya, this means we have sent back Gaya to Chelsea from his loan as wages are streaking up(thanks for the loan Sean).

Congrats on the win Dan ;).

I'm conceding far too many goals :(.

3rd win on the bounce for Telford which means 3 wins 1 defeat since taking over. Happy with the start as trying to build a team to be a bit more competitive and wasn't expecting anything till next season but happy with the start. A few new players arrive in the shape of experienced versatile defender Chris Baird, golden oldie winger Simao young midfielder Marcel Buchel and young keeper Matej Delac who comes in as the new no.1. Couple more players getting sold in the next day so will look to strengthen the squad a bit before the season is out.

3rd win on the bounce for Telford which means 3 wins 1 defeat since taking over. Happy with the start as trying to build a team to be a bit more competitive and wasn't expecting anything till next season but happy with the start. A few new players arrive in the shape of experienced versatile defender Chris Baird' date=' golden oldie winger Simao young midfielder Marcel Buchel and young keeper Matej Delac who comes in as the new no.1. Couple more players getting sold in the next day so will look to strengthen the squad a bit before the season is out.[/quote']

Very nice David, nice to see someone putting a shift in to bring a small club up to standard, another window or two and the world is your oyster.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZKso7AbWVxErgGLv1A0uzqm3AURUu4hZwqLkjCpOaA7Pswiu2

Here is the Whitehawk Project phase II

Seventeen players rated between 83-89 have been signed to take the club to the next level.

Lopez Adrian (89)

Abdoulay Konko(88)

Youn Gouffran(88)

Stephane Sessegnon(88)

Adelino Vierinha (88)

Martin Montoya (88)

Citadin Eder (88)

Tom Starke (87)

Nicolas Isimat-Mirin (87)

Sergi Roberto (87)

Ogneyi Onazi (87)

Jonas Guitterez (87)

Angel Correa (86)

Arkadiusz Milik (86)

Jeison Murillo (86)

Valentin Roberge (85)

Joshua Brenet (83)

The squad value has increased from 80 million to around the 110 million mark which is a massive improvement on the 40 million squad we inherited, amazing to think that all this has happened over three months and twenty-four games.The two windows have been kind to us and now it is up the me to try to earn promotion whether that be this season or next.We can put out an 88 average rating so there is now no reason why we shouldn't be competing.

Viva Le Whitehawk!

Impressive work Dan.

It gets hard from now to mprove the squad though, just picking up the scraps the big clubs have discarded, the good news is that none of the big clubs have managers that know their tactics:p

Very nice David' date=' nice to see someone putting a shift in to bring a small club up to standard, another window or two and the world is your oyster.

[center']

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZKso7AbWVxErgGLv1A0uzqm3AURUu4hZwqLkjCpOaA7Pswiu2

Here is the Whitehawk Project phase II

Seventeen players rated between 83-89 have been signed to take the club to the next level.

Lopez Adrian (89)

Abdoulay Konko(88)

Youn Gouffran(88)

Stephane Sessegnon(88)

Adelino Vierinha (88)

Martin Montoya (88)

Citadin Eder (88)

Tom Starke (87)

Nicolas Isimat-Mirin (87)

Sergi Roberto (87)

Ogneyi Onazi (87)

Jonas Guitterez (87)

Angel Correa (86)

Arkadiusz Milik (86)

Jeison Murillo (86)

Valentin Roberge (85)

Joshua Brenet (83)

The squad value has increased from 80 million to around the 110 million mark which is a massive improvement on the 40 million squad we inherited, amazing to think that all this has happened over three months and twenty-four games.The two windows have been kind to us and now it is up the me to try to earn promotion whether that be this season or next.We can put out an 88 average rating so there is now no reason why we shouldn't be competing.

Viva Le Whitehawk! [/center]

Absolutely stunning job you've done there mate, thenominal strength in depth even us at Chester envy! Made some very astute signings that will rise for sure too, not only in ratings but further in value too. Once again, congratulations on a great job and I'll look forward to rivalling you for promotion over the next few years! ;) Overpaying for Oblak was a killer for my funds but I'm hoping it'll pay off in the long term, always good to have competition and without a doubt youre a strong one!

Great work Dan, some great signings there. Hopefully get to that stage with my squad but currently just finishing phase 1 of the the big overhaul.

Having taken over with only 4/5 players rated 80 or above my aim was to get the first 11 over 80 rating. Done that now and still aim to sell 2/3 players so I complete this round of transfer activities. Exciting times ahead and hopefully still get a few results and close in the gap to climb the table.

Wow we throw away a three goal lead to end the game all square at 3-3, this may cost us our shot at the playoffs come the end of the season, good game anyway mate.

Lopez Adrian our top rated player has definitely hit the ground running, with his brace against Chester the other day in his opening game he matched that today with a brace against Gateshead, four goals in two games is a good return lets hope he keeps firing on all cylinders for the rest of the season.

i'm not sure if there is anyone left to ask that hasnt already been.

myself and sean will try to look after the clubs until we find new managers, i am sorry about this, if you aren't aware , i do make it clear that it is a long term commitment and we only need managers to log in for each game and yet only one person has said sorry but they are leaving, not a word from anyone else:(

What's the ID?

i'm not sure if there is anyone left to ask that hasnt already been.

myself and sean will try to look after the clubs until we find new managers' date=' i am sorry about this, if you aren't aware , i do make it clear that it is a long term commitment and we only need managers to log in for each game and yet only one person has said sorry but they are leaving, not a word from anyone else:([/quote']

HEREFORD lost 5-0 at Guiseley, well done Hannah.

the match wasnt helped by transfers of our gk and cb going through an hour before kick off.

7 defeats in the last 9 games has meant that we are now selling a few more players than planned, a real overhaul is needed and i can start buying players that i want to keep.

we have now sold our 4 top players and made a profit of over 14m, not only that but the rest of the players that are being sold, have risen in value by 5m.

If anyone is thinking of cashing in on a youngster or anyone rated 87+ that wont drop, please get in touch.

Noisy has gone on holiday, so we wont be able to let any new managers join until he is back.

we still need new managers so ask around if there is anyone you know you can trust.

Noisy has gone on holiday' date=' so we wont be able to let any new managers join until he is back.

we still need new managers so ask around if there is anyone you know you can trust.[/quote']

Love building teams and been on Sm regularly for the last 2.5 years and long on before and after every game. Recently joined the forum, this seems like a game world with the big fish and an amazing opportunity to test yourself !

Let me know if I pass your vetting and maybe you can let me in if there is an opening, thanks.

Le Havre AC slumped to a 3 - 2 defeat against Millwall in their Division 3 fixture.

Meyer and Di Santo were amongst the goalscorers.

i lost.... what a surprise

HEREFORD lost 5-0 at Guiseley' date=' well done Hannah.

the match wasnt helped by transfers of our gk and cb going through an hour before kick off.

7 defeats in the last 9 games has meant that we are now selling a few more players than planned, a real overhaul is needed and i can start buying players that i want to keep.

we have now sold our 4 top players and made a profit of over 14m, not only that but the rest of the players that are being sold, have risen in value by 5m.

If anyone is thinking of cashing in on a youngster or anyone rated 87+ that wont drop, please get in touch.[/quote']

See if there is anyone you fancy at Chelsea

Just logged in to see City took a thumping

Had spoken to the Smut, he mentioned once you are back I could take over Crystal Palace so could you vacate that for me.

Although we have dropped off the play-off places we are still in with a small shout.

We battled our rivals tonight and kept our great record up against them :)

A few risks were taken with a switch of formation and a controversial drop of our on loan top scorer Berrardi, with Milik getting a recent +1 I played him up top on his own and he repaid the faith with a goal minutes into the game assisted by Vierinha.

Harry Kane them sought to put us to the sword with a first half brace to send Chester in 2-1 ahead at the break.

Milik then returned the favour by assisting Veirinha to square the game and just when the game looked to be ticking towards a draw substitute Eder set up Montoya and he curled one in from distance to make it 3-2.

What a game, unlucky buddy.

Le Havre drew with Hereford 2-2.

Weird to see that i actually dominated in this game and deserved a win.

HEREFORD count themselves lucky to get a point and somehow we are still in the play offs.

Our plan to sell of the first team is taking longer than normal and we still want to move another 9 players out before we bring players in.

looking to do some transfers at Chelsea- got some younger players on the list at CV - including Ake

Ox can go for CV to a team in the bottom 2 divisions - or a bit more elsewhere(will also do a swap.) - Costa(94), Ozil(94), Oscar(92) and possibly Lucas(PSG) can all go as well looking for similar rated swaps or can do 2 for 1 if the player is right